Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

quick Question: is this off topic section for discussing anything

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

xHunter
Old 02-22-2018 , 07:54   Re: quick Question: is this off topic section for discussing anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazygamer34894 View Post
I was stopped by a couple of guys on the street, it was a cold rainy winter night, around 8 PM. One of them came at me. He was tall, pale skin, dressed in a cheap suit that looked like an expensive one. He opened his mouth and said: "Can I talk to you about the Book of Mormon, the book that changed my life and can change yours too?", I said: "Can this book fulfill my request of eternal life?", he saw me, somehow terrified, and said: "Have a good evening sir". The craziest thing about this is that they went down a path that led to a huge brick wall. I guess they took the sewage express.
Crazygamer34894
Old 02-26-2018 , 09:10   Re: quick Question: is this off topic section for discussing anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHunter View Post
I was stopped by a couple of guys on the street, it was a cold rainy winter night, around 8 PM. One of them came at me. He was tall, pale skin, dressed in a cheap suit that looked like an expensive one. He opened his mouth and said: "Can I talk to you about the Book of Mormon, the book that changed my life and can change yours too?", I said: "Can this book fulfill my request of eternal life?", he saw me, somehow terrified, and said: "Have a good evening sir". The craziest thing about this is that they went down a path that led to a huge brick wall. I guess they took the sewage express.
i Don't Care. go Away

Last edited by Crazygamer34894; 02-26-2018 at 09:17.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crazygamer34894 Send a message via Skype™ to Crazygamer34894
Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 02-26-2018 , 18:08   Re: quick Question: is this off topic section for discussing anything

Quote:
I don't understand. What's the point you're trying to make?
Old 03-01-2018 , 11:32   Re: quick Question: is this off topic section for discussing anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
I don't understand. What's the point you're trying to make?
That guy cannot make posts like the one I did. It was an example of what you cannot discuss here, no one understood.
Crazygamer34894
Old 03-01-2018 , 11:50   Re: quick Question: is this off topic section for discussing anything

Quote:
That guy cannot make posts like the one I did. It was an example of what you cannot discuss here, no one understood.
Junior This is my Thread. Go Away
Veteran Member
Old 03-01-2018 , 14:38   Re: quick Question: is this off topic section for discussing anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazygamer34894 View Post
Rudeness
What's the point of being rude? You were once a junior member.
Let's try to have a friendly tone instead, passive aggressive at the most.

Last edited by Black Rose; 03-01-2018 at 14:39.
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 03-01-2018 , 14:39   Re: quick Question: is this off topic section for discussing anything

Welp, this thread had the potential to be some harmless fun, but that's been ruined.

Last edited by sneaK; 03-01-2018 at 14:39.
Closed Thread