Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Dynamic Map Rotations (Nextmap Based on # of Players, Time, etc)

Post New Thread Reply   

FunkyLoveCow
Old 01-22-2011 , 16:50   Re: Dynamic Map Rotations (Nextmap Based on # of Players, Time, etc)
Reply With Quote #141

I noticed you moved your forums and the location of the dmr.php file that creates the pretty pictures. I found it here: http://forums.2f2f.net/dmr.php Could you update the first post to reflect that?

That URL doesn't seem to be fulling working. Bummer. I liked the pretty graphic it used to spit out.

Last edited by FunkyLoveCow; 01-24-2011 at 10:33.
Inflikted
SourceMod Donor
Old 01-25-2011 , 19:15   Re: Dynamic Map Rotations (Nextmap Based on # of Players, Time, etc)
Reply With Quote #142

bumping this as well. would be nice to get the visualization back
Death by Toast
Old 03-31-2011 , 15:18   Re: Dynamic Map Rotations (Nextmap Based on # of Players, Time, etc)
Reply With Quote #143

Just tried this plugin on our server, and I am 99% sure I have it set up properly. My problem is that the plugin crashes when the threshold is reached during a map. Instead of being dynamic and changing the nextmap, it just dies.

The threshold I am using is players_lte "1" for right now. And when a second person joins the server the plugin doesn't respond anymore. Any ideas?
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-10-2011 , 13:36   Re: Dynamic Map Rotations (Nextmap Based on # of Players, Time, etc)
Reply With Quote #144

I like the idea of this plugin, but it seems odd that you have to specify the maps that can appear next in the rotation on a per-map basis.

Personally, I'd love it if I could just specify pools of maps. This would also work a lot better with map voting (like Mapchooser and its variations use), as it could select which maps appear in the vote based on current conditions.
Veteran Member
Old 07-12-2011 , 11:18   Re: Dynamic Map Rotations (Nextmap Based on # of Players, Time, etc)
Reply With Quote #145

Hi,

http://forums.2f2f.net/dmr.php seems partially broken. Would you mind having a look at bringing the visualizer back online?

Thanks
bluechester
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-02-2011 , 18:17   Re: Dynamic Map Rotations (Nextmap Based on # of Players, Time, etc)
Reply With Quote #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintK View Post
Hi,

http://forums.2f2f.net/dmr.php seems partially broken. Would you mind having a look at bringing the visualizer back online?

Thanks
Bump for visualization.
Baron Rojo
Old 01-25-2012 , 19:00   Re: Dynamic Map Rotations (Nextmap Based on # of Players, Time, etc)
Reply With Quote #147

is this one still working? I want it for an advanced mapcycle configuration regardless of the conditions just a mapcycle where can i put more times one map in one cycle =)

Last edited by Baron Rojo; 01-25-2012 at 19:02.
Baron Rojo
Old 01-26-2012 , 11:47   Re: Dynamic Map Rotations (Nextmap Based on # of Players, Time, etc)
Reply With Quote #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Rojo View Post
is this one still working? I want it for an advanced mapcycle configuration regardless of the conditions just a mapcycle where can i put more times one map in one cycle =)
works

Mmm do you know how to force to start a map what not the first on the dmr.txt? Because today we was at map number 7 of 19, and then i must to restart the server because a lag issue, and then the cycle starts at 1 map again, i just used changelevel to last map before restart but it don't count on the map cycle . There is a way to just make dmr cycle continues like before the restart?

Hope i have explained my self

Thank you

Last edited by Baron Rojo; 01-26-2012 at 11:49.
animalnots
Old 02-01-2013 , 17:48   Re: Dynamic Map Rotations (Nextmap Based on # of Players, Time, etc)
Reply With Quote #149

Hi can a cvar option be added ? Like change map time.
Nelak
Old 06-26-2013 , 12:40   Re: Dynamic Map Rotations (Nextmap Based on # of Players, Time, etc)
Reply With Quote #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
I like the idea of this plugin, but it seems odd that you have to specify the maps that can appear next in the rotation on a per-map basis.

Personally, I'd love it if I could just specify pools of maps. This would also work a lot better with map voting (like Mapchooser and its variations use), as it could select which maps appear in the vote based on current conditions.
Since I use end of round voting, I'd love to be able to do this (i.e. If players <=10, use file mapcycle_x for voting; If players >10, use mapcycle_y for voting).