Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Source Game mod/plugin dev Discord!

Post New Thread Reply   

SomePanns
Old 05-03-2017 , 10:12   Source Game mod/plugin dev Discord!
Reply With Quote #1

Hello, I'm just starting up a new discord servers for people who want help (or just people who spend time coding plugins) with source game plugins specific questions like tf2/csgo/gmod/l4d2 plugins.

I made it because sometimes you want to get help about a certain scripting subject through direct chat and it just makes it so much easier than waiting hours for a reply on a thread that might not even help you. We also have a section for requests.

Feel free to join at https://discord.gg/6CZQqhH
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 05-03-2017 , 11:22   Re: Source Game mod/plugin dev Discord!
Reply With Quote #2

Join the SourceMod IRC channel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
Some users have recently expressed interest in having an AM or SM Discord, Slack, or other chat provider set up. While we have no plans to split the community across multiple chat services, I'd like to remind everyone that there is still an active community for SourceMod on IRC (irc.gamesurge.net). The #sourcemod channel exists for anything related to SourceMod - installation help, plugin development questions, and more. There is also an #am-announce channel for those that want to follow development live. All git pushes, issue and pull request openings/closings, and most game updates get announced there as they occur.

For those that don't have an IRC client installed, there are also multiple web chat clients available.