Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Having trouble with those 'headshot/multikill' etc. sounds?

Post New Thread Reply   

Aje
Old 03-01-2008 , 15:15   Re: Having trouble with those 'headshot/multikill' etc. sounds?
Reply With Quote #61

Cheers mate this thread really helps!
spirt90
Old 10-24-2008 , 10:25   Re: Having trouble with those 'headshot/multikill' etc. sounds?
Reply With Quote #62

i got question i used miscstats method and everythings works except First Blood sound when zombi kills first person any ideas why ? and how to fix it (plz write it very simply coz im great newbie at this)
Plz and thx
blackmatador
Old 02-01-2009 , 13:58   Re: Having trouble with those 'headshot/multikill' etc. sounds?
Reply With Quote #63

hi
is it possible only to play the sounds on clients themselve? i mean if u make a headshot that the hs/multikill...-sound only played on the player who did it?
Old 06-02-2009 , 09:36   Re: Having trouble with those 'headshot/multikill' etc. sounds?
Reply With Quote #64

How do i turn off miscstats.amxx?
Exolent[jNr]
Veteran Member
Old 06-02-2009 , 15:07   Re: Having trouble with those 'headshot/multikill' etc. sounds?
Reply With Quote #65

Open the plugins.ini and put a ; (semicolon) in front of the plugin name.
I love you exolent!
nymasis
Old 01-16-2010 , 00:59   Re: Having trouble with those 'headshot/multikill' etc. sounds?
Reply With Quote #66

ok here is a stupid question!!! why for the life of me can't i fallow these instructions and get this 2 work in half-life 1 deathmatch!!!! do i need a counter-stricke module or something i see sometimes in these posts some say nvault and some specify a diffrent one what does a person need to install this and run it in halflife one... you can't get the miscstats.amxx in the install for half-life maybe you need to instruct us on how to install it in all mods you have no option for anything to turn them on in regular life please help?????????? when i login to amxmodmenu and hit the stats option i see this #
for the selection number i then installed the miscstats.amxx plug and turned it on no luck said this is a counter-strick plugin so i downloaded a new plugin no luck we need to know what we need exactly for half-life to get this to work !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by nymasis; 01-16-2010 at 01:04.
Send a message via MSN to nymasis
Agota
Old 03-29-2010 , 07:28   Re: Having trouble with those 'headshot/multikill' etc. sounds?
Reply With Quote #67

First of all I'm very piss off still cuz its not working for me..

I've read everything throughly and I was right way even before I was reading anything..

I got miscstats.amxx loaded.. And places those .wavs in sound/misc.. I had mine special sounds thou, but I renamed it all to exactly same.. etc : headshot.wav prepare.wav and so on..

I used .res for downloading of sounds, it all went into client's cstrike/sound/misc, everyone downloaded.. problem is.. only oneandonly.wav, humiliation.wav, maytheforce.wav works.. The rest, it DON'T.. it WONT play at all... and.. Yes, I had activated amx_statscfgmenu, infact I on all 8 pages of option and save.. Restarted my server like 12 times.. NO AVAIL nothing..

obviously plugin.ini have been config properly if not I wouldn't hear those 3 sounds.. Now anyone, can really help to solve? It's very tricky!

Ok, it was working before I have made these changes.. Because it only works for me, the rest of them don't got sound.. But I do have every sound, b4.. This is what I did..

I cleared my own cstrike/sound/misc folder and files (except defaults)..
I added cstrike/sound/misc/all the .wavs to the ftp server..
I added .res for everymap to the ftp server..

This is how 1 of my .res looks like..

Quote:
maps/de_dust2.res
sound/misc/doublekill.wav
sound/misc/ultrakill.wav
sound/misc/firstblood.wav
sound/misc/godlike.wav
sound/misc/headshot.wav
sound/misc/humiliation.wav
sound/misc/killingspree.wav
sound/misc/maytheforce.wav
sound/misc/monsterkill.wav
sound/misc/multikill.wav
sound/misc/oneandonly.wav
sound/misc/prepare.wav
sound/misc/rampage.wav
sound/misc/ultrakill.wav
sound/misc/unstoppable.wav
I've joined the server, it downloaded all of it.. Problem is like above mention.. only oneandonly.wav, humiliation.wav, maytheforce.wav works.. The rest, it DON'T..

I found this 3 lines in miscstats.cfg, shall I remove # for <cstrike>?

#include <amxmodx>
#include <csx>
#include <cstrike>

Last edited by Agota; 03-29-2010 at 07:34. Reason: more info
SpILL
Veteran Member
Old 03-29-2010 , 07:40   Re: Having trouble with those 'headshot/multikill' etc. sounds?
Reply With Quote #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agota View Post
I renamed it all to exactly same.. etc : headshot.wav prepare.wav and so on..
Here is the problem, this is cause of your clients had precached those files ALREADY! With the same name.

Code:
headshot.wav

Code:
agota_headshot.wav
Correct me if I'm wrong.

/10x

Last edited by SpILL; 03-29-2010 at 08:04.
Agota
Old 03-29-2010 , 07:52   Re: Having trouble with those 'headshot/multikill' etc. sounds?
Reply With Quote #69

What do u mean? No, I uploaded those exactly same name as default, to ftp cstrike/sound/misc.. And I have removed cstrike/sound/misc on my comp, so I will have a fresh new downloads.. And yes I had a fresh download of all of it that I had uploaded to the ftp server..

Infact the sounds was previously in .mp3, I converted them to .wav, renamed exactly same as miscstats.sma stated .. and I uploaded them to ftp cstrike/sound/misc..

I have also opened up miscstats.sma b4 compile.. It appears to me that these line..

Quote:
new g_Sounds[7][] =
{
"multikill",
"ultrakill",
"killingspree",
"rampage",
"unstoppable",
"monsterkill",
"godlike"
Quote:
if (g_firstBlood)
{
g_firstBlood = 0
if (FirstBloodSound)
play_sound("misc/firstblood")
And so on, do I need to add .wav? Becuz by default it don't have.. I assume everyone is using default and got them working..

Last edited by Agota; 03-29-2010 at 09:11. Reason: more more info
blood_elf
Old 04-08-2010 , 08:38   Re: Having trouble with those 'headshot/multikill' etc. sounds?
Reply With Quote #70

Hey all,
Look so i have a problem with the "Ultimate Sound Plugin".It goes like this:
When i hit with headshot someone and kill him,a message which is supposed to say : (Player) made (Player)'s head a pudding or sth.This message shows on the screen but for too briefly.How can i change the duration?
Best regards