12% 

CS 1.6 LGSM VPS server is not responding

Post New Thread Reply   

jeaju99
Zero Posts
Old 02-09-2023 , 04:06   CS 1.6 LGSM VPS server is not responding
Reply With Quote #1

Hello guys.

My CS LGSM 1.6 server is not responding I can't connect to it and it doesn't show up in internet server list. Everything seems fine , installation was smooth no error same as in game console everything seems fine but for some reason I'm still not able to connect. Server is hosted on VPS provider. VPS provider support said that all necessary ports are open that require to run the server. The problem keeps bugging me, can't find the proper solution.

Hope you, more experienced fellas can help me with this. I would APPRECIATE A LOT.

Thanks in advance
JusTGo
Veteran Member
Old 02-09-2023 , 04:14   Re: CS 1.6 LGSM VPS server is not responding
Reply With Quote #2

Not sure if you have the same issue, but I had a similar problem with my server in the past and installing 32-bit libraries and restarting the server fixed it

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/..._Linux_Systems
Old 02-11-2023 , 13:48   Re: CS 1.6 LGSM VPS server is not responding
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeaju99 View Post
Hello guys.

My CS LGSM 1.6 server is not responding I can't connect to it and it doesn't show up in internet server list. Everything seems fine , installation was smooth no error same as in game console everything seems fine but for some reason I'm still not able to connect. Server is hosted on VPS provider. VPS provider support said that all necessary ports are open that require to run the server. The problem keeps bugging me, can't find the proper solution.
https://routerlogin.uno/
Hope you, more experienced fellas can help me with this. I would APPRECIATE A LOT.

Thanks in advance

I got this,..
CasonElliott
Zero Posts
Old 03-03-2023 , 17:30   Re: CS 1.6 LGSM VPS server is not responding
Reply With Quote #4

Exista un numar mare de gazduire vps pentru Windows in Romania. Cel mai complicat este sa alegi un VPS hosting care intradevar iti satisfcae necesitatile. In primul rand trebuie sa fie un serviciu verificat, care are macar un an pe piata, deoarece in asa situatie vei fi sigur ca serviciile nu se vor inchide in perioada apropiata. Este necesar sa atragi atentia si la recenziile utilizatorilor a acestui VPS. In mare parte acesta este cea mai usoara metoda de a intelege daca serverul VPS pe care ai de gand sa il utilizezi este bun.

Last edited by CasonElliott; 03-06-2023 at 07:09.