Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Hero: Uchiha Revenge

Post New Thread Reply   

Arje
Old 02-17-2022 , 11:00   Hero: Uchiha Revenge
Reply With Quote #1

Uchiha Revenge

I named him Uchiha Revenge because if I named him Itachi, Itachi doesn't use Chidori, and if I named him Sasuke, Sasuke doesn't use Tsukuyomi, so I named him Uchiha Revenge for that reason.

Description:
This hero needs to kill to evolve his sharingan, you start at level 0 every new round/respawn, and level up unlocking skills from level 1 to 4, the skills for each level are:

Level 1: Amaterasu
You will have 3 amaterasu ammo for level on the right click while you have the knife equipped, that the ammo is renewed every time you level up. The effect is that if someone touches your created fire it will burn to death or not (configure in cvars).

Level 2: Chidori
You will have 2 chidori ammo for level on the left click while you have the knife equipped, that the ammo is renewed every time you level up from level 2 onwards. The effect is that when you activate it you get a dash, that if you touch an enemy you will cause damage to death or not (configure in cvars).

Level 3: Susanoo
You get a susanoo, while you have the susano you will get more hp, more speed, and a great chance to block lethal damage, you will only lose the susanoo if you die/ new round.

Level 4: Tsukuyomi
the tsukuyomi will be activated as soon as you go up to level 4, it will warn everyone a while before the effect occurs, which is a stun for a few seconds to everyone who does not have susanoo (that is, everyone who is not level 3 or higher), as long as you have activated the tsukuyomi and you are still alive being level 4, you will revive your enemies every time you kill them and you can kill him again (like tsukuyomi), although he will not be stun this time he revives, you will revive it up to two times (configure in cvars).

shconfig.cfg CVARS
HTML Code:
// Sasuke Uchiha
Uchiha_level 10		// Level 
Uchiha_killsreq 3	// Kills for pass of level

// Amaterasu
amaterasu_ammo 3	// Ammo Amaterasu for Level
amaterasu_burndecals 1	// Show Decal
amaterasu_burndmg 10	// Damage for Burn
amaterasu_numburns 10	// Time to burn

// Chidori
chidori_force 1500	// Force of Impulse
chidori_time 0.5	// Time to kill with Chidori/Impulse
chidori_damage 1400	// Damage
chidori_ammo 2		// Ammo Chidori for Level

// Susanoo
susano_speed 720	// Speed when u have susano
susano_hp 1800		// HP/AP when u have susano
susano_regenhp 20	// Regen HP for second to HP susanoo if u loose hp
susano_pctknife 0.75	// Percentage of blocking knife, 1.0 is max
susano_pctweapons 0.75	// Percentage of blocking bullets, 1.0 is max

// Tsukuyomi		
tsukuyomi_time 10	// This shows how long the event lasts, Tsukuyomi time = time - starting.
tuskuyomi_starting 5	// This shows everyone as soon as the tsukuyomi begins
tuskuyomi_respawn 2	// How many times can you revive your enemy after tsukuyomi activates and u are alive?

uchiha_adminflag a	// Only Adm? / 0 = For all
In the code I appreciate it, but the hero is based in part on the levels like goku but this is not activated with keys but active with clicks while you have the knife like the squall, some code effects like the tsukuyomi respawn is a reverse phoenix, the tsukuyomi is the marduk with some fixes in the code, for the effects of touch entities, I received help from Natsheh who guided me more on how to achieve what I wanted to do, that's why thanks for those parts of code to get to make this hero

Known bug: sometimes if the tsukuyomi is active in the last second of the round, it can get past the stun for the next round, I recommend not to put a great stun time so that this does not happen and if it happens that it is not eternal in the next round.

The hero is still in testing in case I find more bugs but for the moment I only found those, if you know of any more you could comment on it thanks.

By the way, this could easily be 4 heroes separately, so if anyone wants any of these powers separately as a key or activated with clicks, just ask, I will post them

In the future, I would like to find some black sprite to be able to use as amaterasu but well for now the purple one is fine too, Improve the Hud, although it seems fine for now I will see how to add kills for the next level, fix tsukuyomi known bug, add more effects to susanoo, like area damage or something similar.

I leave a couple of images of how the amaterasu looks, if someone touches it it is consumed in fire, and the susanoo is the ghost with sprite purple that is placed on top of the player

Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (sh_uchiha.sma - 175 views - 40.3 KB)
File Type: amxx sh_uchiha.amxx (18.0 KB, 122 views)
File Type: zip sh_uchiha.zip (757.4 KB, 82 views)
Arje
Old 02-26-2022 , 18:58   Re: Hero: Uchiha Revenge
Reply With Quote #2

well the first thing is that if you want to use the hero you have to download the zip file that contains models of the hero.

the second is that I found a compatibility problem with the power of majin buu during the tsukuyomi event.
That's why I upload my version compatible with this power in case the same error occurs, if u dont have model from majinbuu use the file in the zip, I add some cvars to this version like respawn and control HP MAX from chocolate, check
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (sh_majinbuu.sma - 126 views - 8.2 KB)
File Type: zip chocolatezip.zip (23.3 KB, 62 views)

Last edited by Arje; 02-26-2022 at 19:00.