Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Juggernaut

Post New Thread Reply   

bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 08-21-2005 , 16:55  
Reply With Quote #101

alright chronic, we have someissues. for one the cvars for mp_limitteams and mp_autoteambalance dont turn to 0. second, almost every time it picks a new jugger, it kicks people out of the server and right to the servers search in steam. it doesnt say anything just puts em straight there. other than that, it seems to work, except also that if ur a spectator, it puts u to ct even if ur not on ct, and if ur CT sometimes it puts u to T and ur really ct so the T player kill u. that could have someting todo with waypoints, but the spectating thing isnt tho, u just sit there and float in the ct spawn as a spectator with ur name as a ct. sry for the long post, i like to explain myself well
Old 08-21-2005 , 23:13  
Reply With Quote #102

i can fix the spec one, i know what wrong with that, i can fix the cvars, i dunno y that isnt working but im sure i typed a single word wrong or something. There are no waypoints in this, what is happening i believe is the person is auto team balanced then changed to CT after that, so the CVAR setting should fix that.

will post when updated.
Send a message via AIM to GHW_Chronic
GHW_Chronic
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-21-2005 , 23:19  
Reply With Quote #103

i commented a section of the script with a "//" earlier because it did one thing that it no longer needed to do. But it was also the cvar channging part too, so i edited that and that should work.
I changed it so that if you are on spec team it will not switch you.
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 08-21-2005 , 23:24  
Reply With Quote #104

gatat pick up the girl, ill try and be back for teh finale or ur releases
Old 08-22-2005 , 15:07  
Reply With Quote #105

okay jugger: the cvars are not gettin set, and every new round it goes from 100 hp, then 10000hp, every new round weather the jugger is killed or not. if he has 4700 hp left and he killed all the ct, next round he has 100 hp. But NO ERRORS
Old 08-22-2005 , 18:54  
Reply With Quote #106

The CVARS should be setting. So Long As There Are 2 People In The Server And Juggernaut Mod Is On, mp_limmitteams=0;mp_autoteambalace=0 and mp_startmoney=16000

I just invented a new way to find the end of the round and it should work a lot less flawlessly than the other version.

Download The Test Version I Posted.
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 08-22-2005 , 20:50  
Reply With Quote #107

okay tested it, works perfect except one thing. same as b4 when a player is picked to be jugger he starts off with 10000, when he kills all CT's and next round comes he only has 100 hp no matter if he had 9000 or 20 hp b4.
Old 08-22-2005 , 21:01  
Reply With Quote #108

uploaded A new test version. It will say 2 things "Juggernaut killed all CTs" and "Restoring Juggernaut's HP" when those 2 things occur. This will help me out if there is another problem with that. I changed 1 thing that i accidentally messed up. Should work. I'de bet money on it.
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 08-22-2005 , 21:14  
Reply With Quote #109

okay its working, that client_say is spamming teh server quite a bit tho, lol. but it works. ona side note, my cs_assault map always starts out at sv_gravity 370 now, default.... dunno whats taht about. same thing with mp_freezetime 0 even tho in my server.cfg AND amxx.cfg i put mp_freezetime 4 and u know in amxx i put amx_cvar but i dont know about that stuff, maybe have something todo with clanvall? It also took me out of spectator mode after a few rounds.

EDIT: I was also wondering if there was any chance at all of in teh future maybe making it so when u turn on jugger mode it says it in teh server title "24/7 blah blah JuggerMode!" and then when u turn it off it goes away? maybe dunno
Old 08-22-2005 , 21:34  
Reply With Quote #110

not everyone wants their server name changed, if you want to change it just simple
Quote:
amx_rcon hostame "|AoC| Clan Server - Juggernaut Mod"
or w/e.

lemme proof the code one more time and upload the new version for you all with no bugs, and tested. Thanks for all the testing help, your name is in the credits.

EDIT: New version uploaded and nothing on this plyugin changes your cvars.