Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[REQ] TF2 RPG mod

Post New Thread Reply   

fireblade212
Old 03-28-2008 , 14:21   [REQ] TF2 RPG mod
Reply With Quote #1

(dont know if this is to much, i dont know how to script it or anythin)
rpg mod, like in CS:S
But this is for Team Fortress 2 (requesting)
i dont know if the CS:S rpg is able to work with the tf2, im not gunna try

a mod where you have levels, every level you get 5 points to spend on stats
u get more experience for the higher level people u kill, for each level higher then u, you gain 1.2 more exp, u can only gain a maxinum of 10 levels per kill (ur level 1 u kill a level 500 u gain 50 level, your only allowed to get 10 levels maxinum for that kill)
i would like it not to have a max level
i would like it to work with every class
u can access the level system by typing rpgmenu
i would like it to be able for me to customize it too in a way, like max level for stats
i would like it to have max level for the stats though
i would like it to have health bonus stats, only allowed 50% bonus to the class's max health, max level 10
i would like the vampire stat, max lvl 10, steals up to 35% damage dealt to the enemie
i would like the simple health regenerating stat, max level 5, each level u gain 1 health per tick, heals to ur maxinum health, every 10 7 seconds u get a tick (regains the hp regain ;evel to current health)
i would like the long jump if posible, this stat makes you jump forward, max level 5
i would like gravity, default is 800, i want 5 levels, max level gravity 700 for individual person

^
all of the stats should appear on the rpgmenu 1)spend points
u should beable to sell 1 level for 50% the points back 2)sell (only appear thou levels greater then 0, 0 should mean nothing)

but yea i want this stuff above able for me to go in and edit, if posible, if not just add it to what i got now

sorry if to much, always wanted rpg mod on tf2

i would like some access from the sm_admin like credits(the 5 pts u get for each level)

if you have ANY trouble trying to figure out what im saying, please post here, i will explain more (i have trouble explaining, sorry for my disability to explain well)

Last edited by fireblade212; 03-28-2008 at 14:40.
CrimsonGT
Veteran Member
Old 03-30-2008 , 07:14   Re: [REQ] TF2 RPG mod
Reply With Quote #2

Naris is already working on something much like the WC3 mod called SourceCraft for TF2. You can see it on the Jiggly Funhouse Server. Seems a lot like what you want.
SixSicSix
Old 03-30-2008 , 11:58   Re: [REQ] TF2 RPG mod
Reply With Quote #3

I think that the increased HP stat would be a problem, as overhealing makes the HP descend to the cap. Maybe inscrease the cap? Just a suggestion for anyone interested in writing this.
fireblade212
Old 03-31-2008 , 13:37   Re: [REQ] TF2 RPG mod
Reply With Quote #4

i cannot find the server,
wc3 is races and all, it would work, i love both wc3 and rpg, but i lik rpg better , but thanks alot crimson