Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Old 05-14-2022 , 11:31   [TF2] Zombie Riot
    Reply With Quote #1

Zombie Riot
    PvE Gamemode

Description:
    You fight against AI enemies/Zombies with allies and try to win/suvive as long as possible, You buy weapons and or upgrade them from previous ones. Stay together and beat them.

Documentation:
    Everything you need is in the readme or inside the code commented in the github.

Extras:
    I made this plugin with not releasing to the public in mind so the coding is confusing, also keep in mind that multiple people worked on this and helped me out. Also also keep in mind that THIS GAMEMODE MUST BE STAND ALONE AND CANNOT WORK WITH OTHERS! (most likely)

Installation:
    You need to get all the dependencies from the github, they are listed off in the readme. (There are alot), its not possible to make a on site compile.

YOU NEED THE 1.11 COMPILER AND 1.11 SOURCEMOD ASWELL!!!!! THIS PLUGIN ONLY WORKS WITH 1.11, NOT 1.10!

This gamemode is being updated almost daily so i wont keep track of it here, i just recommend checking out the github whenever you wish to see anything new.

There is one map to test things out for you if you wish to mess with it.

(This really is my first time posting anything here standalone so bear with me if i did anything wrong.)

GitHub repository.

Last edited by artvin_boy; 05-14-2022 at 11:40. Reason: Forgot to add that 1.11 is very important to use
    Zabaniya
    Old 05-14-2022 , 11:37   Re: [TF2] Zombie Riot
    Reply With Quote #2

Sick gamemode!
    epicwindow
    Old 05-15-2022 , 05:54   Re: [TF2] Zombie Riot
    Reply With Quote #3

very fun game mode with a lot of potentials

it shows us again how powerful tf2 modding is when you have got amazing people dedicated to it
    martellus
    Old 05-16-2022 , 16:50   Re: [TF2] Zombie Riot
    Reply With Quote #4

Played on the example server yesterday, really well done, awesome gamemode.

Noticed players getting other classes weapons (scout with a tomislav as an example) had proper animations, or rather contorted their player model to the class's weapon. Is that part of this gamemode or something else? And if so, would it be possible to run it seperate, for normal gamemodes?
    artvin_boy
    Old 05-17-2022 , 07:46   Re: [TF2] Zombie Riot
    Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
    Originally Posted by martellus View Post
    Played on the example server yesterday, really well done, awesome gamemode.

Noticed players getting other classes weapons (scout with a tomislav as an example) had proper animations, or rather contorted their player model to the class's weapon. Is that part of this gamemode or something else? And if so, would it be possible to run it seperate, for normal gamemodes?
    Check inside viewchange.sp , most of the code isthere, although this is only helpfull if you want classesto have no impact on stats
    Old 05-18-2022 , 16:03   Re: [TF2] Zombie Riot
    Reply With Quote #6

I have only done minor plugin edits for personal use - is it something that can be used standalone? I couldn't get it to compile myself, and it looked very non traditional from what little edits I have made. Not changing class stats is perfect, I just wanted the animation fix.
    artvin_boy
    Old 05-18-2022 , 22:23   Re: [TF2] Zombie Riot
    Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
    Originally Posted by martellus View Post
    I have only done minor plugin edits for personal use - is it something that can be used standalone? I couldn't get it to compile myself, and it looked very non traditional from what little edits I have made. Not changing class stats is perfect, I just wanted the animation fix.
    It can be used alone, yes, just have to mess with it abit
    Also besure to credit the original author if you wish to distribute it or something (Batfoxkid)
    Old 05-24-2022 , 12:50   Re: [TF2] Zombie Riot
    Reply With Quote #8

Hey So. I got this error from the compiler. What's up with this? am I doing wrong here? I got 1.11 Compiler.

//// zombie_riot.sp
    //
    // zombie_riot\custom\joke_medigun_mod_drain_hea lth.sp( : error 417: cannot read from file: "stocksoup\tf\client"
    // zombie_riot\custom\joke_medigun_mod_drain_hea lth.sp(9) : error 417: cannot read from file: "stocksoup\tf\entity_prop_stocks"
    // zombie_riot\custom\joke_medigun_mod_drain_hea lth.sp(10) : error 417: cannot read from file: "stocksoup\tf\tempents_stocks"
    // zombie_riot.sp(42) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(57) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(74) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(180) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(201) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(223) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(230) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(247) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(280) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(281) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(287) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(289) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(35 : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(37 : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(383) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(425) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(5656) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(5682) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    //
    // 3 Errors.
    artvin_boy
    Old 05-25-2022 , 19:19   Re: [TF2] Zombie Riot
    Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cyriv View Post
    Hey So. I got this error from the compiler. What's up with this? am I doing wrong here? I got 1.11 Compiler.

//// zombie_riot.sp
    //
    // zombie_riot\custom\joke_medigun_mod_drain_hea lth.sp( : error 417: cannot read from file: "stocksoup\tf\client"
    // zombie_riot\custom\joke_medigun_mod_drain_hea lth.sp(9) : error 417: cannot read from file: "stocksoup\tf\entity_prop_stocks"
    // zombie_riot\custom\joke_medigun_mod_drain_hea lth.sp(10) : error 417: cannot read from file: "stocksoup\tf\tempents_stocks"
    // zombie_riot.sp(42) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(57) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(74) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(180) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(201) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(223) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(230) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(247) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(280) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(281) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(287) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(289) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(35 : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(37 : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(383) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(425) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(5656) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // zombie_riot.sp(5682) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    //
    // 3 Errors.

You are missing includes, check the github again for all dependencies.

Ignore the warnings though
    Old 08-23-2023 , 21:44   Re: [TF2] Zombie Riot
    Reply With Quote #10

Good night lad.

I've been trying to setup a server in South A.
    Has been tought. Many errors here and there, but im not giving up.

Anyway im now facing this one. Any idea why is this happening?

[SM] Unable to load plugin "zombie_riot.smx": Native "Segment.area.get" was not found

Thanks in advance.