Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Deagles' Map Manager not working correctly Need Help!

Post New Thread Reply   

savemgs
Old 12-12-2018 , 19:41   Deagles' Map Manager not working correctly Need Help!
Reply With Quote #1

Deagles' Map Manager not working correctly. Hey guys I'm honestly not sure what happened to it and this particular plugin has given me problems in the past but I need some assistance if anybody is willing to help me. It started last night when I noticed when I use the list map command it refused to display the maps inside the allmaps.txt after several attempts to fix it I decided to reinstalled the plug in and it just made things worse. I have it set to the settings that I want but the plug and seems to become unstable and buggy I will leave a copy of the settings that I put in. When I rtv it tells me I have to wait 84 minutes no matter how much time passes and when other people RTV it's sometimes gives them different amounts of time. And when I force RTV the maps that come up are represented as a bunch nonsensical nonsense. I have tried reinstalling multiple times and as I said before if anybody is going to help me I will also my steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/SladeKrowley/

my
mapvault.dat
;To use comments simply use ;
;Do not modify this variables, this is used by the Nomination_style_voting plugin to save settings
;If you delete this file, defaults will be restored.
;If you make an invalid setting, that specific setting will restore to the default
r 40
b 2
m 5
y 5
p 1
w 5
fr 3
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (deagsmapmanager.sma - 342 views - 101.4 KB)
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 12-14-2018 , 06:54   Re: Deagles' Map Manager not working correctly Need Help!
Reply With Quote #2

Then post in the plugin's thread?