Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)

Post New Thread Reply   

sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 08-18-2016 , 11:35   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2061

Quote:
Originally Posted by irepz View Post
Its not the bot who are stuck in the walls, its players. As I said in a previous post, its not everybody and not everyone, its just random...

I could post my plugin list here in some couple hours, I have no computer under hand atm.

EDIT: Here is my plugin list

Spoiler
Possible conflicts that catch my eye - try removing these plugins and to test if this solves your problem:

12 "Redie" (1.3) by Nonces
26 "Entity Stripper" (13.37) by Nonces - not sure what this does, could be totally unrelated
16 "Admin Bot" (0.0.1) by HSFactory - not sure what this does, could be totally unrelated

It also appears you have some redundant plugins, for the sake of performance & consistency. I'm always a fan of running as few plugins as possible to prevent errors/conflicts and have better performance, see below:

07 "[CSGO] Team Limit Bypass" (1.1) by Zephyrus - can be removed (cksurf already handles this, sm_addspawn i believe)
59 "BunnyHop" (1.5) by Nonces - cksurf already handles this with ck_auto_bhop "1"
43 "Slope Landing Fix" (1.2) by Mev & Blacky - cksurf already handles this with ck_slopefix_enable "1"
11 "CS:GO ApplyAbsVelocityImpulse Unlocker" (1.0) by Peace-Maker - replaced by csgo cvar sv_clamp_unsafe_velocities "0"
39 "Terrible Enable Full Alltalk" (0.02) by Sheepdude - As long as you don't have multiple rounds (each map is one round), this is replaced by cvars sv_full_alltalk "1", sv_talk_enemy_dead "1", sv_talk_enemy_living "1"

I may not be 100% correct about all of these, but they're definitely worth a shot.

Other things to consider:
Is your first install of cksurf 1.18 Final (the lastest version)? Or did you come from a previous version? If you came from an old version (1.16 or 1.17) did you upgrade properly? I've seen zones get weird that way, but that's really only from old versions.

Database corruption?

Try removing all plugins EXCEPT cksurf, and see if that does the trick.

Are you on the latest version of SourceMod? <- this is a big one

Quote:
Originally Posted by sernikk View Post
the problem is about players behaving like bots, when BOTS are activated. They can't use !r and any other stuff. They spawn in weird locations, and they don't get teleported to the spawn when they fall down.
It happens randomly. It might in every moment.

btw
irepz, what is this fix for?; 29 "ckSurf fix" (1.0.0) by ch4os, edit by blackhawk74/sneaK
Yeah it's strange, when I was on last night I was able to type !r and return to the start zone. When I first spawned in I was also properly spawned into the start zone. Some maps (especially older ported maps) do not all have correct fail trigger_teleport so that might be a map-specific issue. Keep in mind that I was also in the server by myself, so it might be a database load issue as well, if there are lots of players online.

cksurf fix by ch4os edited by myself is a first map auto restart to prevent zones/ranks not loading on server first start issue, as weeeishy pointed out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holigan View Post
<snip>
You didn't follow the installation instructions correctly. Read step #4 on the first page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdarx8 View Post
Is there a fix to show bots correctly, if you using more servers with same database?
What do you mean show bots correctly? You mean if a record is made on one server, the replay bot is transferred to another server? That requires some sort of script to copy and replace the .rec file between servers. Either that, or manually transfer yourself.

Last edited by sneaK; 08-18-2016 at 11:46.
mazdarx8
Veteran Member
Old 08-18-2016 , 11:43   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2062

Quote:
What do you mean show bots correctly? You mean if a record is made on one server, the replay bot is transferred to another server? That requires some sort of script to copy and replace the .rec file between servers. Either that, or manually transfer yourself.
Yea thats what I mean.. Okay I cant script so ye..sad..
The problem with manually transfer: I do not copy the real server records..
20 SRs are made on Server X
the other SRs made on Server Y
--> so which server I have to copy & paste?

Hope you understand me.

Last edited by mazdarx8; 08-18-2016 at 11:44.
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 08-18-2016 , 11:51   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2063

Quote:
Yea thats what I mean.. Okay I cant script so ye..sad..
The problem with manually transfer: I do not copy the real server records..
20 SRs are made on Server X
the other SRs made on Server Y
--> so which server I have to copy & paste?

Hope you understand me.
Haha no problem, I think I understand. So you're saying if there are new records on map surf_x on 2 servers, you're not sure which replay to copy to both servers? If there are multiple new records of the same map over a few different servers, simply the .rec file that is the newest date and time, that is the correct one to transfer to all servers.

Note that this will only work if ck_replay_replace_faster "0".

If ck_replay_replace_faster "1", let's use another example:

Overall Record for surf_x: 1:00
Server 1 Record for surf_x: 1:00
Server 2 Record for surf_x: 1:20

If someone on Server 2 beats 1:20 (and the replay bot of 1:20) with a time of 1:15, that bot will be updated with the 1:15 record, even though that is not the overall record. You'll need the bot from Server 1. That way you cannot simply just take the newest .rec and copy it to all servers.

Last edited by sneaK; 08-18-2016 at 11:53.
nublish
Old 08-18-2016 , 13:59   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2064

For some reason my server is not correctly pulling server records from database until someone else sets a time and then there time becomes server record and it will eventually display your own personal best

my personal best is better than the server record something is bugged any ideas what it could be

L 08/18/2016 - 19:099: [ckSurf.smx] [ckSurf] SQL Error (sql_selectMapRecordCallback): In aggregated query without GROUP BY, expression #2 of SELECT list contains nonaggregated column 'cksurf.ck_playertimes.name'; this is incompatible with sql_mode=onnly_full_group_by
L 08/18/2016 - 19:099: [ckSurf.smx] [ckSurf] SQL Error (SQL_selectFastestBonusCallback): Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'cksurf.ck_bonus.name' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
L 08/18/2016 - 19:09:40: [ckSurf.smx] [ckSurf] SQL Error (SQL_selectBonusCountCallback): Expression #2 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'cksurf.ck_zones.zoneid' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
L 08/18/2016 - 19:09:40: [ckSurf.smx] [ckSurf] SQL Error (sql_selectRecordCheckpointsCallback): Expression #2 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'cksurf.b.cp1' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 08-18-2016 , 14:21   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2065

Quote:
Originally Posted by nublish View Post
For some reason my server is not correctly pulling server records from database until someone else sets a time and then there time becomes server record and it will eventually display your own personal best

my personal best is better than the server record something is bugged any ideas what it could be

L 08/18/2016 - 19:099: [ckSurf.smx] [ckSurf] SQL Error (sql_selectMapRecordCallback): In aggregated query without GROUP BY, expression #2 of SELECT list contains nonaggregated column 'cksurf.ck_playertimes.name'; this is incompatible with sql_mode=onnly_full_group_by
L 08/18/2016 - 19:099: [ckSurf.smx] [ckSurf] SQL Error (SQL_selectFastestBonusCallback): Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'cksurf.ck_bonus.name' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
L 08/18/2016 - 19:09:40: [ckSurf.smx] [ckSurf] SQL Error (SQL_selectBonusCountCallback): Expression #2 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'cksurf.ck_zones.zoneid' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
L 08/18/2016 - 19:09:40: [ckSurf.smx] [ckSurf] SQL Error (sql_selectRecordCheckpointsCallback): Expression #2 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'cksurf.b.cp1' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
Are you using Mysql? What's your server's mysql version? A quick google of your error results in this:

http://craftcms.stackexchange.com/qu...-full-group-by
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3...executing-a-qu

Hope that helps!

Last edited by sneaK; 08-18-2016 at 14:24.
nublish
Old 08-18-2016 , 14:53   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2066

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
Are you using Mysql? What's your server's mysql version? A quick google of your error results in this:

http://craftcms.stackexchange.com/qu...-full-group-by
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3...executing-a-qu

Hope that helps!

5.7.13 probably the issue
nikooo777
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-18-2016 , 22:06   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2067

just in case... i try to keep up with the plugin and fix minor issues that people in my community report.
https://github.com/nikooo777/ckSurf

You're free to try this version out and if you find issues do PR or submit an issue with all details.
While i promise nothing at all, i'll still try my best to keep up with this project.

BTW, i think the code sucks and I have no clue how this whole plugin still manages to work, but heck, if there is nothing else out there i'll try to keep the boat afloat.
Old 08-19-2016 , 04:36   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2068

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikooo777 View Post
just in case... i try to keep up with the plugin and fix minor issues that people in my community report.
https://github.com/nikooo777/ckSurf

You're free to try this version out and if you find issues do PR or submit an issue with all details.
While i promise nothing at all, i'll still try my best to keep up with this project.

BTW, i think the code sucks and I have no clue how this whole plugin still manages to work, but heck, if there is nothing else out there i'll try to keep the boat afloat.
Hey can you tell me what you did change?
weeeishy
Old 08-19-2016 , 04:56   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2069

Quote:
Hey can you tell me what you did change?
Take a look at the commits

https://github.com/nikooo777/ckSurf/commits/master
Old 08-19-2016 , 07:38   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2070

Thank you. I only have to update the .smx?