Raised This Month: $29 Target: $400
 7% 

CSGO Cannot Vote on Native Map Vote Video included


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author Message
dangerlord63
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2011
Old 03-31-2021 , 19:07   CSGO Cannot Vote on Native Map Vote Video included
Reply With Quote #1

Hi,

we have a problem on our server, players and some times admins(mostly admins) cannot vote on native voting system, they click but counter still says 0/8

video : https://youtu.be/1LIXVknTU3c?t=5

what is this related about?
how can i fix this?
is this a plugin issue or csgo bug?
dangerlord63 is offline
Bacardi
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: mom's basement
Old 03-31-2021 , 19:29   Re: CSGO Cannot Vote on Native Map Vote Video included
Reply With Quote #2

Code:
"mp_endmatch_votenextleveltime" = "20"
FCVAR_GAMEDLL FCVAR_RELEASE 
- If mp_endmatch_votenextmap is set, players have this much time to vote on the next map at match end.
Increase time.
Add cvar in game mode override config file.

Example if casual game mode (game_type 0; game_mode 0), use gamemode_casual_server.cfg

*edit
By the way, are you in spectator team ?

*edit
Here little... hack
PHP Code:
public void OnPluginStart()
{
    
HookEventEx("cs_intermission"cs_intermission);
}

public 
void cs_intermission(Event event, const char[] namebool dontBroadcast)
{
    for(
int i 1<= MaxClientsi++)
    {
        if(!
IsClientInGame(i) || IsFakeClient(i) || GetClientTeam(i) != 1) continue;
        
        
ChangeClientTeam(i0);
    }


Last edited by Bacardi; 03-31-2021 at 20:00.
Bacardi is offline
dangerlord63
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2011
Old 04-01-2021 , 03:58   Re: CSGO Cannot Vote on Native Map Vote Video included
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi View Post
Code:
"mp_endmatch_votenextleveltime" = "20"
FCVAR_GAMEDLL FCVAR_RELEASE 
- If mp_endmatch_votenextmap is set, players have this much time to vote on the next map at match end.
Increase time.
Add cvar in game mode override config file.

Example if casual game mode (game_type 0; game_mode 0), use gamemode_casual_server.cfg

*edit
By the way, are you in spectator team ?

*edit
Here little... hack
PHP Code:
public void OnPluginStart()
{
    
HookEventEx("cs_intermission"cs_intermission);
}

public 
void cs_intermission(Event event, const char[] namebool dontBroadcast)
{
    for(
int i 1<= MaxClientsi++)
    {
        if(!
IsClientInGame(i) || IsFakeClient(i) || GetClientTeam(i) != 1) continue;
        
        
ChangeClientTeam(i0);
    }

mp_endmatch_votenextleveltime is already 20
and No, player was in team when this happened.
Should i still try this plugin?
dangerlord63 is offline
oqyh
Member
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Mandalorian
Old 04-01-2021 , 13:28   Re: CSGO Cannot Vote on Native Map Vote Video included
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerlord63 View Post
mp_endmatch_votenextleveltime is already 20
and No, player was in team when this happened.
Should i still try this plugin?
Its Always Bug, i Recommend You To use MCE

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=156974
oqyh is offline
dangerlord63
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2011
Old 04-02-2021 , 06:16   Re: CSGO Cannot Vote on Native Map Vote Video included
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by oqyh View Post
Its Always Bug, i Recommend You To use MCE

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=156974
we want to use native map voting, this is not a solution unfortunately
isn't there any way to fix this issue?
dangerlord63 is offline
BeepIsla
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Germany
Old 04-02-2021 , 08:00   Re: CSGO Cannot Vote on Native Map Vote Video included
Reply With Quote #6

Buttons 1 to 9 trigger voting but it doesn't visually show. I assume this is what is happening here.

For example: If the match ends and you press 2 it will instantly count as a vote but it won't show it as such, at least that's how it was a year or two ago when I encountered this issue in Casual and tested around.

Last edited by BeepIsla; 04-02-2021 at 08:27.
BeepIsla is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode