Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)

Post New Thread Reply   

myTh
Old 06-11-2012 , 19:09   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #21

I am sure that its possible to edit source code to finally get ranking by nick, red!
red!
Old 06-12-2012 , 03:25   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #22

Of course. Feel free to do that for yourself.

Names may change and they are not unique, so they are not suitable as identifiers, for the official version I see more trouble than use from this.
myTh
Old 06-12-2012 , 04:16   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #23

I see one problem. I don't know how to do that XD For names exists something like nick reservation.
Btw you know well this source code, so I think that it will take you 5 mins .
Sorry for my English.
red!
Old 06-12-2012 , 06:49   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #24

no, these changes are never just that "5 minutes". Its 5 minutes of initial editing, couple of minutes of testing, correcting issues that have not been though about on the fist shot, fixing, re-testing and so on. After all I would supply you a version that works in my eyes and afterwards I would deal 2 or 3 times with things that you would like to have changed. No, it's never just 5 minutes. It's always 2 or 3 days spending my evenings on such issues. I'm writing software for about 25 years, it has never been different.
myTh
Old 06-12-2012 , 09:33   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #25

Ok. Do you where can i find ranking by nick to my game "Dark Messiah" , where is nick reservation and so on. Or how to write a ranking by nick, how to edit your souce code to get this kind of ranking?? If you know PM me. Btw thanks for fast responses, in my topics ppl dont reply for months.
red!
Old 06-14-2012 , 14:11   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #26

You're not even running Counterstrike?
Sorry, but not even changing the ranking to player names as unique key would help you. Your game most likely uses completely different events than CS:S does. You should consider searching this forum for different stats plugins, I think there is at least one other. maybe thats works better for you.
myTh
Old 06-14-2012 , 14:39   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #27

Dark Messiah is running on source engine and sourcemod plugins are working fine in this game. I deleted sod stats 2 weeks ago, coz they are working only with steam ids..
I need only ranking by nick, but in forum rules is described: "No nonsteam support" so I dont know what to do. :/
red!
Old 06-15-2012 , 13:59   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #28

I think all games supported by SOURCEmod are running the source engine.
Nevertheless, these games differ. This plugin ranks player by game events like planting bombs, resuing hostages or killing enemies by weapons like the dessert eagle pistol or AWP sniper rifle. These are the events this plugins handles, not these issued any by other games like team fortress or dark messiah.
Thats why this plugin is tagged CS:S.

Last edited by red!; 06-15-2012 at 14:00.
myTh
Old 06-18-2012 , 08:33   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #29

Ok so topic can be closed.
silviana
Old 06-23-2012 , 07:48   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #30

Very interested plugin and I like the simplicity of it, can you make it support multiple languages so then people who speak language other than English can use it?

Last edited by silviana; 06-23-2012 at 07:48.