8% 

[CS:GO] HLSW Port Fowarding for Logs

Post New Thread Reply   

SOBgaming
Old 08-02-2015 , 17:21   Re: [CS:GO] HLSW Port Fowarding for Logs
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsedick View Post
Well mine shows Online but I have Login on start up unchecked. You can change the port used in the program under Settings and Connections tab if you have to.
On the Misc tab I have Auto update all server in server list if it is visble checked with update rate of 500. Automatic add player name with known Global ID etc etc.. I would think you need superlogs plugin installed also to get some data. Show server list selection menu..... allow one instance....show HLSW at system tray.

When I check that link says its open for me but I never did anything with the router. Is your router able to run DDWRT firmware?

Edit: Also when I look at the first post you made with the screen shot of the router settings.. go ahead and select Both rather UDP and then also make sure you are using the LocalIP# for the right connection just ipconfig in cmd to see what the router is giving that computer wasn't sure if 192.168.1.100 was right or not.
So yeah I have all the same settings as you do, also my rooter is WRT300N so I believe it suports WRT. I changed the port to BOTH and also did you register an account on HLSW? Cause I didn't.

Also where can I find superlogs for CSGO if it's needed? Because gameME manages to get the logs... thats why I'm confused.

EDIT: After playing around a bit, my HLSW now says "Online" the port check still says closed tho... I guess I'm getting closer.

Last edited by SOBgaming; 08-02-2015 at 17:43.
Horsedick
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-02-2015 , 17:44   Re: [CS:GO] HLSW Port Fowarding for Logs
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOBgaming View Post
So yeah I have all the same settings as you do, also my rooter is WRT300N so I believe it suports WRT. I changed the port to BOTH and also did you register an account on HLSW? Cause I didn't.

Also where can I find superlogs for CSGO if it's needed? Because gameME manages to get the logs... thats why I'm confused.

EDIT: After playing around a bit, my HLSW now says "Online" the port check still says closed tho...

I would put WRT on it if I were you... and HLSW is no longer supported, their site is all but never used now so don't even waste your time there. Maybe one day someone will take it over.
I also don't know if any superlogs for CSGO but then again that really won't need to be used since I don't believe CSGO has been moved over to SteamID3 yet.
SOBgaming
Old 08-02-2015 , 18:10   Re: [CS:GO] HLSW Port Fowarding for Logs
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
I would put WRT on it if I were you... and HLSW is no longer supported, their site is all but never used now so don't even waste your time there. Maybe one day someone will take it over.
I also don't know if any superlogs for CSGO but then again that really won't need to be used since I don't believe CSGO has been moved over to SteamID3 yet.
You think putting custom firmware on my rooter would fix this? I highly doubt it
I think I'll have to wait until some1 does a proper remake or alternative to hlsw... I just sent a ticket to gameME maybe their plugin is messing with HLSW? I've been trying to sort this for a couple of days without success, rip.
Old 08-02-2015 , 18:15   Re: [CS:GO] HLSW Port Fowarding for Logs
Reply With Quote #24

Yup there's definetly a problem on my side.

Quote:
Dear Customer,

thank you for contacting us.

No, this issue is not related to gameME Stats. Additionally, we can retrieve the gameserver log properly with HLSW. We just checked this issue.

Maybe, another thing is your problem? Maybe, your local network enviromnent? We hope this reply helps.

Best regards
The gameME - Team
EDIT: Turns out my fowarding seems to be working, if I disable it HLSW dosen't even see the server I get timeout in server list..

EDIT2: Do you have anything checked in Settings/Rcon?

Last edited by SOBgaming; 08-02-2015 at 18:49.
Horsedick
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-02-2015 , 20:21   Re: [CS:GO] HLSW Port Fowarding for Logs
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Yup there's definetly a problem on my side.

EDIT: Turns out my fowarding seems to be working, if I disable it HLSW dosen't even see the server I get timeout in server list..

EDIT2: Do you have anything checked in Settings/Rcon?

Ok let me back up here.. who is the host for your server and are they blocking things they shouldn't be is the question. As for custom firmware on your router - YES cause the stock firmware is crap and as a whole it would do you better.

The question you got from gameme or something is just confusing as what does gameme have to do with HLSW logs is beyond me unless you are just testing to see that gameme is working along side HLSW. But what is the host to your server and your ISP you have at home?

No nothing selected on Settings/Rcon... as I said mostly default settings and I have no issues it just logs like normal.
SOBgaming
Old 08-02-2015 , 20:54   Re: [CS:GO] HLSW Port Fowarding for Logs
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Ok let me back up here.. who is the host for your server and are they blocking things they shouldn't be is the question. As for custom firmware on your router - YES cause the stock firmware is crap and as a whole it would do you better.

The question you got from gameme or something is just confusing as what does gameme have to do with HLSW logs is beyond me unless you are just testing to see that gameme is working along side HLSW. But what is the host to your server and your ISP you have at home?

No nothing selected on Settings/Rcon... as I said mostly default settings and I have no issues it just logs like normal.
I have no real ISP it's the block that has control over it, it's pretty weird, also the server host is gameservers. Asked gameME cause it could have conflicted possibly? I'm out of ideas as I said haha.
Old 08-03-2015 , 19:48   Re: [CS:GO] HLSW Port Fowarding for Logs
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
I have no real ISP it's the block that has control over it, it's pretty weird, also the server host is gameservers. Asked gameME cause it could have conflicted possibly? I'm out of ideas as I said haha.
what do you mean no real ISP and the "block" has control over it?
SOBgaming
Old 08-04-2015 , 06:01   Re: [CS:GO] HLSW Port Fowarding for Logs
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
what do you mean no real ISP and the "block" has control over it?
The place I live in, I pay them instead of a ISP.
Old 08-04-2015 , 17:47   Re: [CS:GO] HLSW Port Fowarding for Logs
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
The place I live in, I pay them instead of a ISP.
Ok so you are basically in like an apartment building or some rental place with internet provided? This could be the case it could be firewalled at this location much like hotels prevent game ports being accessed... its really hard to say but that is what it sounds like. Try contacting this place and whoever manages the internet connection coming thru it for support.
Ade
I love purple
Old 08-05-2015 , 05:07   Re: [CS:GO] HLSW Port Fowarding for Logs
Reply With Quote #30

i think 'basicly i read the thread' means i read the original post then a few more on same page

stick to 1402 as others will have issues as big as showing ur srever in timeout always
sometimes i dont even need to do logaddress, what i try instead, before pushing the 'get log' button, is to do a rcon status command (it's accessible at right click in the players' section as well), and works for me