Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Hostitron:Source Hostage Model Changer 2.1.2 (25 May)

Post New Thread Reply   

Fragg
Old 04-10-2006 , 15:48  
Reply With Quote #121

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0ldfyr3
If hosti_nodupes is 1, on a map with four models you will have two custom and two regular.

If you disable hosti_nodupes, then it will be four models, possibly three or four of the same. Its random.
Thanks for the clarification--much appreciated. Looking forward to using your plug-in.
Gitsum1
Old 04-16-2006 , 02:31  
Reply With Quote #122

Nevermind.
Isias
Old 04-20-2006 , 12:53  
Reply With Quote #123

I installed your plugin (great one, btw.,) but i'm wondering if there is a possibility to create modelpacks by myself? If so, where could i find detailed informations about how to make normal hostage models from fpsbanana.com for example ready for hostitron?

A good instruction tutorial would help to increase the available model packs, develop a better community for hostitron and would disburben c0ldfyr3 as well.

If anybody would discribe detailed what has to be done, i would try to create a new modelpack and share it with the community. I had a look at the predone models, but i didn't notice any changes, besides their normal folder structur was changed to something with hostitron in it, which is basicly perfekt, as this won't modify the original user files anymore, great thought c0ldfyr3. Thx.

Anyway, thx for the great plugin to SourceMOD.
c0ldfyr3
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-20-2006 , 13:32  
Reply With Quote #124

I promise I'll write one up this weekend ok ?
Old 04-20-2006 , 14:11  
Reply With Quote #125

Would be awesome, thx for your fast reply and for your time in developing the plugin. And your link to the documentation is still down. *g*

If i'm able to, i'll try to convert one hostage pack to make it ready for hostitron.
Ace Rimmer
Old 04-20-2006 , 19:05  
Reply With Quote #126

2.1.1b Seems to be working on fine on Linux.
Had a few problems with missing sounds (in console) but a restart of the game solved that.
So far so good.
Nice one!

Main Web Site-Ace Rimmer-System Information
Isias
Old 04-21-2006 , 13:21  
Reply With Quote #127

As far as i know, all custom sounds of Cs:S have to be precached by the sound engine once after download, thats why the console mistakenly says, the sounds are missing form the disk/reposity, although they are downloaded fine.

A simple mapchange will do the job and the sounds will work for all clients.
Ace Rimmer
Old 04-21-2006 , 15:00  
Reply With Quote #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by -<[PAGC
>- Isias]As far as i know, all custom sounds of Cs:S have to be prechaded by the sound engine once after download, thats why the console mistakenly says, the sounds are missing form the disk/reposity, although they are downloaded fine.

A simple mapchange will do the job and the sounds will work for all clients.
Thanks for that, although I'm pretty sure a map change didn't do it, I changed map and still had no sounds but restarting game worked. I could be mistaken though and you are probably right. Thanks for the info.

Main Web Site-Ace Rimmer-System Information
Isias
Old 05-03-2006 , 12:31  
Reply With Quote #129

I'm really looking forward towards the release of your tutorial howto convert models for Hostitron, c0ldfyr3.

Any beta version available so far? Don't want to pressurize you, just wanted to ask, becuase no new informations were handed out since several days.
Isias
Old 05-16-2006 , 19:04  
Reply With Quote #130

Still nothing new? Will Hostitron be developed any further or will there be a tutorial how to convert them?

If not, i would find it very sad, but it's ok as well, as you developed all this in your free time.

Just wanted to ask because nothing new has been handed out on information for about nearly 30 days. Sorry