Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2]ThirdPerson_To_POV (1.5 - 19/12/2017)

Post New Thread Reply   

Vacindak
Old 05-11-2022 , 21:12   Re: [L4D2]ThirdPerson_To_POV (1.5 - 19/12/2017)
Reply With Quote #71

First at All Thanks For making this plugin, i'm really impress of your work
i really want to this plugin continue to live again... i was using this one for about 4 years now.
i'm very new at coding in sourcepaw and stuff.... but i'm not good enought for doing complex things like this.

i know why this "Camera problem" Happend i know how to stop it.

We need to know, Every time you died on the Thirdperpective ON: the camera goes crazy and bugs horrribly same happends if you ripp off of animation very fast, like a friend shoving you off a jokey or a smoker tung very fast.

i have a temporary solution, just do a another animation, yes!! like healing yourself fix completly the problem. i know thanks to Silver's plugins Shove Survivor helps, when someone died due hunter or another especial infected, when it revives i always shove him to make the stumbling animation and recomery the camera position so...

THE SOLUTION TO THIS BUG ----

The solution is simple.

1) Create a Comand to stummbling yourselft. -- you can see the code in Player shove from Silver's

2) everythime you get grab by Smoker or Jokey, if someone release you, you need to add an other animation like stun yourselft in mid process.

3) everytime you died and revive you on the room, you need to stumbling yourself to recover the camera position.

i'm going to record a video about it, how to solve this problem as a prove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsAGLhO5SS4
LoneBat
Old 11-02-2022 , 13:05   Re: [L4D2]ThirdPerson_To_POV (1.5 - 19/12/2017)
Reply With Quote #72

Recently, I used VR MOD to play L4D2. It happens that this plug-in is suitable for me, but it has a serious error, for unknown reasons, the view will switch to Smoke or Common Infected.
Anyway, I hope someone can fix it.