Rodya
Old 08-30-2017 , 23:52   Re: [CS:GO] Chicken C4
Reply With Quote #31

GOOD!

Obyboby
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2017 , 17:00   Re: [CS:GO] Chicken C4
Reply With Quote #32

Plz add an option to enable the chicken C4 only twice per map, once per side.
Some players are bitching that it's too hard to defuse it from a chicken, but I still want to have some fun, therefore enabling it for two rounds per map should be fair.
What do you think?
Old 11-15-2017 , 01:10   Re: [CS:GO] Chicken C4
Reply With Quote #33

Another dead plugin?
Please developer add an option to make the chicken defuse only available for X rounds (1 round per side would be nice, for a total of 2 chicken rounds per map)
This is a fun plugin but some kids might start crying if every single round is played like that.
I believe adding such an option, together with a chat message than warns the players about the chicken (either upon round start or bomb plant) would be a good idea.

Really hope this gets added
Thanks
Old 11-22-2017 , 11:53   Re: [CS:GO] Chicken C4
Reply With Quote #34

I'll see if I can't add a few more convars to disable the chicken from moving once the defuse starts. (or even maybe allow the bomb to be defused while moving?) and convars to add messages. Possibly an admin command to enable it for the next round or current round.
Obyboby
Veteran Member
Old 11-22-2017 , 11:57   Re: [CS:GO] Chicken C4
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
I'll see if I can't add a few more convars to disable the chicken from moving once the defuse starts. (or even maybe allow the bomb to be defused while moving?) and convars to add messages. Possibly an admin command to enable it for the next round or current round.
Sweet! Thanks!!
I would definitely start using it again if you added an option to toggle it.
Also please do consider the single round option, I mean, that option that would make only one random round per side have the chicken bomb, so that players can have fun while not getting annoyed with it.
Well, even the admin command would be okay, but I'm worried about my admins abusing it.
Having both the options would be great (admin toggling + enable random chicken round once per side)
Old 11-23-2017 , 11:52   Re: [CS:GO] Chicken C4
Reply With Quote #36

realy great work bro Thanks more for this Fun ^^

: up:
Old 11-24-2017 , 13:03   Re: [CS:GO] Chicken C4
Reply With Quote #37

Alright so I've uploaded 1.2.0 here:
https://github.com/MitchDizzle/Chick...ster/ChickenC4

Additions:
Enable convar, turning this off will disable all features etc.
Follow Convar, enabling will make the chicken follow the planter by default (instead of pressing E)
Chance Convar, (sm_chickc4_chance) setting to 0 will disable this feature, setting to 100 will enable this all the time.
Added chicken block when defusing. Cheap but works, it will prevent the chicken from moving while it is being defused
Improved cleanup of the chickens after the round ends.
Added admin command which will enable the chicken round (for next round, or if used before the freeze time ends) "sm_chickenc4"
message convar, enabling this will notify players at round freeze end that the ChickenC4 round is activated.

Hope this makes the plugin more enjoyable. Thanks for the feedback.
I didn't really get the chance to try adding the "once per side" for each team or whatever, hope this will be good enough.

Last edited by Mitchell; 11-24-2017 at 13:05.
Obyboby
Veteran Member
Old 11-24-2017 , 13:11   Re: [CS:GO] Chicken C4
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
Alright so I've uploaded 1.2.0 here:
https://github.com/MitchDizzle/Chick...ster/ChickenC4

Additions:
Enable convar, turning this off will disable all features etc.
Follow Convar, enabling will make the chicken follow the planter by default (instead of pressing E)
Chance Convar, (sm_chickc4_chance) setting to 0 will disable this feature, setting to 100 will enable this all the time.
Added chicken block when defusing. Cheap but works, it will prevent the chicken from moving while it is being defused
Improved cleanup of the chickens after the round ends.
Added admin command which will enable the chicken round (for next round, or if used before the freeze time ends) "sm_chickenc4"
message convar, enabling this will notify players at round freeze end that the ChickenC4 round is activated.

Hope this makes the plugin more enjoyable. Thanks for the feedback.
I didn't really get the chance to try adding the "once per side" for each team or whatever, hope this will be good enough.
GREAT TO SEE THIS UPDATE!!!
So sm_chickc4_chance 25 will give 25% chance each round that the bomb is a chicken?

Btw, small addon that u might want to add in the next update:

If the chicken chance is enabled, it would be nice to get a chat or hint message at the beginning of the round, that would either say "be careful! there might be a special C4 this round......" or even confirm it "This round a chicken will carry the bomb!"
I'd prefer the first one, so that the player will see that message every round while sm_chickc4_chance is set, but won't actually know exactly WHICH round will have the chicken.

Last edited by Obyboby; 11-24-2017 at 13:13.
Mitchell
~lick~
Old 11-24-2017 , 13:50   Re: [CS:GO] Chicken C4
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obyboby View Post
GREAT TO SEE THIS UPDATE!!!
So sm_chickc4_chance 25 will give 25% chance each round that the bomb is a chicken?

Btw, small addon that u might want to add in the next update:

If the chicken chance is enabled, it would be nice to get a chat or hint message at the beginning of the round, that would either say "be careful! there might be a special C4 this round......" or even confirm it "This round a chicken will carry the bomb!"
I'd prefer the first one, so that the player will see that message every round while sm_chickc4_chance is set, but won't actually know exactly WHICH round will have the chicken.
If message convar is enabled (it is by default) it will message in chat when the c4 will be on a chicken. Are you asking for a different feature or something? I'm not sure if I understand.
Obyboby
Veteran Member
Old 11-24-2017 , 13:52   Re: [CS:GO] Chicken C4
Reply With Quote #40

Quote:
If message convar is enabled (it is by default) it will message in chat when the c4 will be on a chicken. Are you asking for a different feature or something? I'm not sure if I understand.

OK I'll try the plugin first and then let u know if I'd like to have some adds. I'm still at work lol

EDIT: yeah, sorry, I had totally missed the last sentence in your post where you mentioned the chat message.
Ok, I uploaded the plugin right now to my server, let's test it

Last edited by Obyboby; 11-24-2017 at 16:23.