Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CSGO doors problem

Post New Thread Reply   

checkster
BANNED
Old 07-27-2015 , 03:43   Re: CSGO doors problem
Reply With Quote #11

sm_cvar phys_timescale is a quicker fix in my opinion.
Default is 1, try anything above, 1.25-50,2,3 etc, this will how ever change how other physics respond, like ragdools will fly longer, barrels are easier to move etc. Still easier than changing each map, also most maps are made for 100 tic or bellow, so making the server 100 tic may also help alot.
122jimbo
Old 08-01-2015 , 16:01   Re: CSGO doors problem
Reply With Quote #12

Oh its my map in the video! Well I believe I know what the actual problem is with the doors. The speed of the doors are just like that to mimic the Minecraft doors so its not affecting the doors closing. I believe for a time -1 seconds on a delay before reset would make the door not close at all. Well 0 seconds delay before reset (Default Parameter) would originally not even utilize the delay feature. Now it literally means 0 seconds before reset, so the doors will instantly close. So now I have to go thru all my doors with a reset parameter of 0 seconds on them and give it an outrageous reset number so it wont affect gameplay. So the Func_door_rotating and Func_door aren't the problem its the delay before reset field sadly. The maps of mine that are affected are Mountaincraft and Renegade. Castleguard already has a delay before reset set to a certain amount because it doesnt have Automatic door opener in the map, so it wasn't affected . Thanks for reporting about the issue btw

Renegade and Mountaincraft are now updated Bchewy thanks again!

Last edited by 122jimbo; 08-02-2015 at 00:09.
Neuro Toxin
Veteran Member
Old 08-03-2015 , 19:53   Re: CSGO doors problem
Reply With Quote #13

Um. Why wouldn't you just lower the speed?