Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Solved How to use admin commands/commands (chat commands) in sourcemod.cfg

Post New Thread Reply   

xjonx
Old 11-07-2016 , 14:28   How to use admin commands/commands (chat commands) in sourcemod.cfg
Reply With Quote #1

Most plugins use console variables to control most of their features. However, some plugins (like team system) use chat commands (ie. admin commands/commands) where you must input it in the chat or console ingame. Or do you? I'm currently using team system and Command Time-Traveler. Is there a way or alternative to use these chat commands in the config files for sourcemod or the server using Command Time-Traveler?

The reason for asking this is that every plugin that uses chat commands or partially uses them give a message "Uknown command" when used in the sourcemod config with Command Time-Traveler.

So, how can I use chat commands in the server or sourcemod configs using Command Time-Traveler Or is it not possible

Last edited by xjonx; 11-07-2016 at 15:14. Reason: Problem was solved
Send a message via Skype™ to xjonx
Snaggle
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-07-2016 , 14:49   Re: How to use admin commands/commands (chat commands) in sourcemod.cfg
Reply With Quote #2

The commands he posted are just the chat friendly version, you can still execute them in the server.cfg by using sm_ in front of them.

sm_random
sm_randomblue
sm_first
sm_firstwrite
sm_math
sm_mathquestion
sm_guess
sm_guessnumber
sm_last
sm_lock
sm_unlock
xjonx
Old 11-07-2016 , 14:57   Re: How to use admin commands/commands (chat commands) in sourcemod.cfg
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggle View Post
The commands he posted are just the chat friendly version, you can still execute them in the server.cfg by using sm_ in front of them.

sm_random
sm_randomblue
sm_first
sm_firstwrite
sm_math
sm_mathquestion
sm_guess
sm_guessnumber
sm_last
sm_lock
sm_unlock
Thanks! That worked. Now I got some random exception, but I'll post about that at the plugins page.
Send a message via Skype™ to xjonx