Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Vote GunGame

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:   Admin Commands       
plmods
Old 09-20-2019 , 04:25   Vote GunGame
Reply With Quote #1

Description: Plugin "Vote gungame" will add to your server the ability to create a game mode "GUN GAME" without changing the build. This mode is designed to engage players with a small online. The essence of the game is that players kill each other with a certain weapon and slowly get a new one. The plugin will work only on the maps that you specified in the file: addons/amxmodx/configs/gg_maps.ini, auto-voting starts at 60-second intervals (online check).

Console command: amx_gungame_vote (create a vote)

Cvars:
gg_min_players "10" // Minimum number of players to start a vote.
gg_next_level "15" // How many kills do I need to get to the next level?

API Plugin:
To the level of the player (gg_user_level_get)
To set the level of the player (gg_user_level_set)
To the experience of the player (gg_user_exp_get)
To set the experience of the player (gg_user_exp_set)
To obtain the maximum level (gg_maxlevel_get)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Vote GunGame.zip (10.2 KB, 148 views)

My mods

My plugins
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 09-29-2019 , 09:21   Re: Vote GunGame
Reply With Quote #2

When I first saw this I couldn't believe how much code was used to vote_gungame as I already made one a couple years ago with a handful of lines of code. This is an entire gungame with it's own voting system that works on absolutely all mods without offsets??
Old 09-29-2019 , 13:52   Re: Vote GunGame
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEarthQuake View Post
When I first saw this I couldn't believe how much code was used to vote_gungame as I already made one a couple years ago with a handful of lines of code. This is an entire gungame with it's own voting system that works on absolutely all mods without offsets??
Yes, this plugin creates its own game system GunGame in any modification without change.

My mods

My plugins
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 09-29-2019 , 15:42   Re: Vote GunGame
Reply With Quote #4

Awesome. I will look for server to test this on.
Old 11-14-2019 , 14:25   Re: Vote GunGame
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by plmods View Post
Yes, this plugin creates its own game system GunGame in any modification without change.
I looked at the weapons constant. There is no way this can go on anything other than cstrike.
Code:
new const data_weapons[][][] = {         // Пистолеты     {"Glock 18", "weapon_glock18", "17"},     {"HK USP .45 Tactical", "weapon_usp", "16"},     {"SIG-Sauer P228", "weapon_p228", "1"},     {"IMI Desert Eagle .50AE", "weapon_deagle", "26"},     {"FN Five-Seven", "weapon_fiveseven", "11"},         // Дробовики     {"Beretta 92G Elite II", "weapon_elite", "10"},     {"Benelli M3 Super 90", "weapon_m3", "21"},     {"Benelli XM1014", "weapon_xm1014", "5"},         // Автоматы     {"Ingram MAC-10", "weapon_mac10", "7"},     {"Steyr TMP", "weapon_tmp", "23"},     {"HK MP5 Navy", "weapon_mp5navy", "19"},     {"HK UMP 45", "weapon_ump45", "12"},     {"FN P90", "weapon_p90", "30"},         // Штурмовые     {"FAMAS", "weapon_famas", "15"},     {"IMI Galil ARM", "weapon_galil", "14"},     {"Colt M4A1", "weapon_m4a1", "22"},     {"AK-47", "weapon_ak47", "28"},     {"Steyr AUG", "weapon_aug", "8"},     {"SG-552", "weapon_sg552", "27"},         // Снайперские     {"Arctic Warfare Police", "weapon_awp", "18"},     {"SG-550 Sniper Rifle", "weapon_sg550", "13"},     {"G3/SG-1 Sniper Rifle", "weapon_g3sg1", "24"},     {"Steyr Scout", "weapon_scout", "3"},         // Пулёметы     {"M249 PARA", "weapon_m249", "20"} };
Old 11-14-2019 , 14:32   Re: Vote GunGame
Reply With Quote #6

You should remove the .amxx file from the archive. Uploading compiled plugins is not allowed here.