Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

SMLIB 0.11 BETA (over 300 Function Stocks) | updated 15.07.2011

Post New Thread Reply   

Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-22-2015 , 14:43   Re: SMLIB 0.11 BETA (over 300 Function Stocks) | updated 15.07.2011
Reply With Quote #411

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZASTRELIS View Post
Code:
stock Entity_FindByName(const const String:name[], const String:class[]="")
{
 // ...
}
wtf? twice? Noobs..
...what are you talking about?

If you're talking about the arguments, the first is the targetname of an entity, the second is the classname.
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 07-22-2015 , 18:11   Re: SMLIB 0.11 BETA (over 300 Function Stocks) | updated 15.07.2011
Reply With Quote #412

He is talking about the double const keyword, which has been fixed a year ago in the GIT repository, but it probably still in the last released zip on the website.

When people ask me "Plz" just because it's shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because it's shorter than "Yes"
powered by Core i7 3770k | 32GB DDR3 1886Mhz | 2x Vertex4 SSD Raid0
ZASTRELIS
Veteran Member
Old 07-22-2015 , 20:48   Re: SMLIB 0.11 BETA (over 300 Function Stocks) | updated 15.07.2011
Reply With Quote #413

Quote:
Originally Posted by berni View Post
He is talking about the double const keyword, which has been fixed a year ago in the GIT repository, but it probably still in the last released zip on the website.
sorry, but I downloaded it from git Maybe anywhere at the hub I find old version. I don't see 0.9.11 version of this, from git and site I downloaded only 0.9.7
ZASTRELIS
Veteran Member
Old 07-22-2015 , 20:54   Re: SMLIB 0.11 BETA (over 300 Function Stocks) | updated 15.07.2011
Reply With Quote #414

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanz View Post
Since it seems you're at a loss of words for our awesome library, I'll just thank you for your support!
It isn't my lib..
ZASTRELIS
Veteran Member
Old 07-22-2015 , 21:10   Re: SMLIB 0.11 BETA (over 300 Function Stocks) | updated 15.07.2011
Reply With Quote #415

In my easy lvl I fixed some mistakes (it's needed for compile killer_info_display.sp)
Already stays some warnings. I can't fix it

Code:
clients.inc(1978) : warning 213: tag mismatch
effects.inc(158) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
CLINETS.INC
Code:
stock Client_Print(client, ClientHudPrint:destination, const String:format[], any:...) {     decl String:buffer[512], String:buffer2[254];     SetGlobalTransTarget(client);     VFormat(buffer, sizeof(buffer), format, 4);     new subject = Color_ParseChatText(buffer, buffer2, sizeof(buffer2));     if (destination == ClientHudPrint_Talk) {         Client_PrintToChatRaw(client, buffer2, subject, false);         return;     }     if ((client == 0) || (destination != ClientHudPrint_Console) || ((destination == ClientHudPrint_Console) && (GetEngineVersion() < SOURCE_SDK_LEFT4DEAD))) // In this string tag mismatch     {         Color_StripFromChatText(buffer, buffer2, sizeof(buffer2));         strcopy(buffer, sizeof(buffer), buffer2);         if (client == 0) {             PrintToServer(buffer2);             return;         }     }     new Handle:userMessage = INVALID_HANDLE;     userMessage = StartMessageOne("TextMsg", client, USERMSG_RELIABLE);     BfWriteByte(userMessage  , _:ClientHudPrint_Console);     BfWriteString(userMessage   , buffer);     EndMessage(); }

EFFECTS.INC
Code:
stock Effect_FadeOut(entity, kill=false, fast=true, EffectCallback:callback=INVALID_FUNCTION, any:data=0) {     Effect_Fade(entity, true, kill, fast, callback, data); } public Action:_smlib_Timer_Effect_Fade(Handle:Timer, Handle:dataPack) {     new entity = ReadPackCell(dataPack);     new kill = ReadPackCell(dataPack);     new EffectCallback:callback = EffectCallback:ReadPackCell(dataPack); // In this string some problem     new any:data = any:ReadPackCell(dataPack);         if (callback != INVALID_FUNCTION) {         Call_StartFunction(INVALID_HANDLE, callback);         Call_PushCell(entity);         Call_PushCell(data);         Call_Finish();     }     if (kill && IsValidEntity(entity)) {         Entity_Kill(entity);     }     return Plugin_Stop; }
Attached Files
File Type: 7z smlib_fix.7z (8.7 KB, 125 views)

Last edited by ZASTRELIS; 07-22-2015 at 21:26.
Peace-Maker
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 07-22-2015 , 22:33   Re: SMLIB 0.11 BETA (over 300 Function Stocks) | updated 15.07.2011
Reply With Quote #416

You should just start using the latest version from github like you've been told before. There hasn't been a release for ages, so ignore the version numbers of the library.
Old 08-13-2015 , 08:44   Re: SMLIB 0.11 BETA (over 300 Function Stocks) | updated 15.07.2011
Reply With Quote #417

Client_GiveWeaponAndAmmo doesn't seem to be working again.

PHP Code:
public Action:GiveWeaponTest(clientargs)
{

Client_GiveWeaponAndAmmo(client"weapon_deagle"_0_1);

PrintToChat(client"[SM] You now have a deagle with one shot.")    

I get a deagle with 7/35 ammo after running the command.

Thanks for any help in advance
ZASTRELIS
Veteran Member
Old 08-14-2015 , 00:41   Re: SMLIB 0.11 BETA (over 300 Function Stocks) | updated 15.07.2011
Reply With Quote #418

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaaron99 View Post
Client_GiveWeaponAndAmmo doesn't seem to be working again.

PHP Code:
public Action:GiveWeaponTest(clientargs)
{

Client_GiveWeaponAndAmmo(client"weapon_deagle"_0_1);

PrintToChat(client"[SM] You now have a deagle with one shot.")    

I get a deagle with 7/35 ammo after running the command.

Thanks for any help in advance
Code:
/**  * Gives a client a weapon and ammo for that weapon.  *  * @param client        Client Index.  * @param className  Weapon Classname String.  * @param switchTo    If set to true, the client will switch the active weapon to the new weapon.  * @param primaryAmmo   Primary ammo stock value from the client, if -1 the value is untouched.  * @param secondaryAmmo Secondary ammo stock value from the client, if -1 the value is untouched.  * @param primaryClip   Primary ammo value in the weapon clip, if -1 the value is untouched.  * @param secondaryClip Secondary ammo value in the weapon clip, if -1 the value is untouched.  * @return        Entity Index of the given weapon on success, INVALID_ENT_REFERENCE on failure.  */

Last edited by ZASTRELIS; 08-14-2015 at 00:42.
Addicted.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-16-2015 , 11:50   Re: SMLIB 0.11 BETA (over 300 Function Stocks) | updated 15.07.2011
Reply With Quote #419

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZASTRELIS View Post
Code:
/**  * Gives a client a weapon and ammo for that weapon.  *  * @param client        Client Index.  * @param className  Weapon Classname String.  * @param switchTo    If set to true, the client will switch the active weapon to the new weapon.  * @param primaryAmmo   Primary ammo stock value from the client, if -1 the value is untouched.  * @param secondaryAmmo Secondary ammo stock value from the client, if -1 the value is untouched.  * @param primaryClip   Primary ammo value in the weapon clip, if -1 the value is untouched.  * @param secondaryClip Secondary ammo value in the weapon clip, if -1 the value is untouched.  * @return        Entity Index of the given weapon on success, INVALID_ENT_REFERENCE on failure.  */
I understand how it works but this exact code was working before I left to go on vacation and now it gives me a full deagle:

PHP Code:
public Action:Command_EmptyDeagle(clientargs)
{
    if (
client != Warden && !CheckCommandAccess(client""ADMFLAG_UNBANtrue))
    {

CPrintToChat(client"[{blue}Jail{default}] You must be the {blue}Warden{default} to use this command.");
        return 
Plugin_Handled;
    }
    if (
g_iEmptyDeagles >= GetConVarInt(g_hMaxDeagles))
    {

CPrintToChat(client"[{blue}Jail{default}] You can only spawn %i Empty Deagles."GetConVarInt(g_hMaxDeagles));
        return 
Plugin_Handled;
    }

Client_GiveWeaponAndAmmo(client"weapon_deagle"_0_0);

g_iEmptyDeagles++;
    return 
Plugin_Handled;

Last edited by Addicted.; 08-16-2015 at 11:54.
ZASTRELIS
Veteran Member
Old 08-16-2015 , 23:42   Re: SMLIB 0.11 BETA (over 300 Function Stocks) | updated 15.07.2011
Reply With Quote #420

Try this for default values
Code:
Client_GiveWeaponAndAmmo(client, "weapon_deagle", false, -1, 7, -1, 35);
or this for test
Code:
Client_GiveWeaponAndAmmo(client, "weapon_deagle", false, -1, 1, -1, 7);

p.s. i think u don't fully understand how it works..

Last edited by ZASTRELIS; 08-16-2015 at 23:43.