Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Solved [CS:GO] Bhop Server lagging when someone join the Server

Post New Thread Reply   

freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-03-2018 , 14:05   [CS:GO] Bhop Server lagging when someone join the Server
Reply With Quote #1

I hope anyone can help me, when someone join the Server is it lagging (for 1 sec). I host the Server on a dedicated Server Linux Debian 8 64 Bit. I look via htop in Putty and i see not Problems, here my Logs/Plugins and more.

Putty

the server is running 102.4 Tickrate

The Server restart is every 24 hours, and the lags coming random, i can not test every Plugin the other server is running perfect. What can i change too fix this Problem? when you need more Infos, you can add me...i need every help too give the User a good Server but this Problem btw Lag suck hard :/ My mate running a Gameserver too via rent server by g-portal, he have the same Problem.

Thanks for you read and have a nice day
Info: TeamChange Unlimited break the InfluxTimer join and the lags is coming, so i delete that and no Problems anymore

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 07-16-2018 at 16:55.
backwards
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-03-2018 , 19:26   Re: [CS:GO] Bhop Server lagging when someone join the Server
Reply With Quote #2

If it's the same game server rental company but different mods the only thing i can think of is maybe they aren't using SSD's and when any cookies are retrieved per person connect for client information it has to wait for the disc to spin up and respond. There also could be errors in the plugin that aren't logged to that log file, they should be located in the csgo\addons\sourcemod\logs directory. Check this and see if there's any warning/errors spewed out. The creating of the logs with slow hard drives can cause this slow down as well.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-03-2018 , 19:37   Re: [CS:GO] Bhop Server lagging when someone join the Server
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337norway View Post
If it's the same game server rental company but different mods the only thing i can think of is maybe they aren't using SSD's and when any cookies are retrieved per person connect for client information it has to wait for the disc to spin up and respond. There also could be errors in the plugin that aren't logged to that log file, they should be located in the csgo\addons\sourcemod\logs directory. Check this and see if there's any warning/errors spewed out. The creating of the logs with slow hard drives can cause this slow down as well.
thanks for your answer i running that on a Raid Sata, i think thats not the Problem, other stuff is running smooth (TeamSpeak3, and a little Minecraft Server for the Private Community Members). You mean look the addons/sourcemod/logs, i write that too thats all clear the only one is this here

Quote:
L 07/03/2018 - 238:45: Info (map "bhop_arcane_classic") (file "errors_20180703.log")
L 07/03/2018 - 238:45: [store.smx] Gifts! isn't installed or failed to load. Gifts support will be disabled. Please install Gifts. (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=175185)
L 07/03/2018 - 239:21: Error log file session closed.
but i think thats not the Problem, i think thats a TeamChange Unlimited Bug with the influximer so i disable that and test this for a Week, i hope thats the Problem
Squallkins
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-05-2018 , 17:24   Re: [CS:GO] Bhop Server lagging when someone join the Server
Reply With Quote #4

Check plugins that use databases
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-05-2018 , 17:42   Re: [CS:GO] Bhop Server lagging when someone join the Server
Reply With Quote #5

What are the specifications (processor, ram, etc.) of the server you are running?