Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

punish on -score

Post New Thread Reply   

`666
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-19-2006 , 08:25   punish on -score
Reply With Quote #1

Hi! Need this plugin where can choose on what - (-1,-2...) score player should be kicked or banned for 30min. Becouse i tried other tk punish plugins where player choose how to punish tker but plugin dosent detect CAR tk's :/ So i need new one for my server becouse i got all maps with cars/planes and some players like to tk :/ or tk by accedent so thats why want player be kicked like on -4 score and get warning message on tk.

Thanx!
watch
Old 02-19-2006 , 10:44  
Reply With Quote #2

I dont play cs but i would have thought there would be an logevent that could be hooked onto which would be a better way than basing it on frags.
`666
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-19-2006 , 10:52  
Reply With Quote #3

yeh but if punish on -4 then its fine coz he wont kill him self 4 times will he ;P I wish "Advanced Team Attack Control v2.5.5.0 -By f117bomb" detected car kills
watch
Old 02-19-2006 , 10:55  
Reply With Quote #4

Ill have a look in a bit mate and see what i can do, do you reckon you could post a few lines from your logs where someone gets tk'ed with a car
`666
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-19-2006 , 11:17  
Reply With Quote #5

ok i asked some one to tk while had HLSW on and message looked like this
Quote:
"< nitro ><114><STEAM_0:1438098><TERRORIST>" committed suicide with "vehicle" (world)
this dosent look good becouse i think its the same message when u kill ur self with the car by accedent :/
mp_tkpunish detects car tkes some how but i dont like it becouse some ppl tk by accedent becouse some player duck/jump next to the car or what ever and they get slayed next round for that and its not there fault.
VEN
Veteran Member
Old 02-20-2006 , 13:23  
Reply With Quote #6

I think i know how to find who TK'ed with vehicle.

Code:
// cstrike.inc /* Returns different values depending on if user is driving a vehicle - and if so at what speed.  * 0: no driving  * 1: driving, but standing still  * 2-4: driving, different positive speeds  * 5: driving, negative speed (backing)  * Note: these values were tested quickly, they may differ.  */ native cs_get_user_driving(index);

Probably not so good way on maps with multiple vehicles so you probably have to add an entity touching extra check.