Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Mole mod?

Post New Thread Reply   

oneofthedragon
Old 08-24-2006 , 23:27   Mole mod?
Reply With Quote #1

I saw plugins such as Zombie mod/juggernaut/raptor and i thought they were cool, but you knew who your enemy was. What if you didnt. What if there was a mole in your ranks, killing off your teammates without anyone knowing. There would be no way to know, the scoreboard would display you all as the same team. The "who killed who" messages would display as suicide, The mole would not get their kills until the round ended. Everyone would have no footsteps, and the same model. If you did x% or more damage to a team mate you would be slain, to avoid "spray and pray" strategies. Also to help this, random spawning could be used. The mole would have more hp/ap than everyone but no visisble upgrades as to not give themselves away. The mole COULD have non visible super powers such as all zoom, alien vision, or even the power to lift up your enimies if you are willing to get found out. They would also have no damage from falling, and could have life stealing (per kill) regeneration or higher/lower damage. The health could also be set to challenge either team. The mole would be set randomly each round, but the a health bonus would be set on the killer of the mole last round (if any). What do you think? Would this even be possible?

Last edited by oneofthedragon; 08-24-2006 at 23:39.