Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Some thing not letting me auto/re-buy

Post New Thread Reply   

DrBizzaro
Old 07-16-2004 , 07:22   Some thing not letting me auto/re-buy
Reply With Quote #1

When i frist got amxx on my Steam/cstrike server... i was able to re/auto buy.... when i wanted to ban a weapon on my server nad found out that it was off... so i deleted the little ; and ban the weapon... now when ever i play in my server i cant auto/rebuy my stuff... is their a fix for this? i want to ban this weapon and still want to auto/rebuy with f1,f2 :\

-Move Post if in wrong place-
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 07-16-2004 , 09:40  
Reply With Quote #2

please use search button, this is due to the wepon restriction plugin of amxx, just disable that to reenable rebuy-autobuy.
Old 07-16-2004 , 17:17  
Reply With Quote #3

But i want the weapon restriction... Are their any other better ones out their that dont mess with auto/rebuy?
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 07-16-2004 , 17:23  
Reply With Quote #4

get the latest version of the weapon-restrict plugin from the cvs, ( please use search to find out what the cvs is.....) a link to the cvs is located on the front page www.amxmodx.org . The version now on CVS has been fixed so it doesnt interfere with auto/re-buy
Old 07-16-2004 , 19:54  
Reply With Quote #5

Doing a search for CVS brings up a shitload of results.. and I looked on the front page.. where are you seeing this link? - it would be appreciated if you could leave the URL.. I know you want to encourage use of the search function.. but key word searches suck.. needs an advanced context search engine..
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 07-16-2004 , 20:01  
Reply With Quote #6

http://www.tcwonline.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/amxmodx/
Old 07-16-2004 , 21:31  
Reply With Quote #7

k - im in an ftp library of sorts.. where is the DL button in there? is it 'tarball'?
lantz69
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 07-17-2004 , 06:49  
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal.Killer
k - im in an ftp library of sorts.. where is the DL button in there? is it 'tarball'?
plugins/restmenu.sma
DrBizzaro
Old 07-17-2004 , 14:48  
Reply With Quote #9

Tar? na By looking at the site.. i clicked main on the frist one and then went back and hit download and ull download the plugin... but when it still not working... i put the sma in the spcriting dir on amxx and overwrited my old restmenu.sma... but when i loaded my server it still said re/auto buy is rest. .... maybe i set it up wrong.. is their a amx one ? and in plugins its restmenu.amx...