Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)

Post New Thread Reply   

red!
Old 06-23-2012 , 14:19   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #31

Yes, I will, but I got a little son, 3 weeks ago, and for the moment he consumes most of my spare time ...

Note: the text messages are almost done. I'm just looking for the menus, and most likely I should do some testing.

Last edited by red!; 06-24-2012 at 11:44.
silviana
Old 06-25-2012 , 04:32   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by red! View Post
Yes, I will, but I got a little son, 3 weeks ago, and for the moment he consumes most of my spare time ...

Note: the text messages are almost done. I'm just looking for the menus, and most likely I should do some testing.

Congratulations on your new family member! And thank you for implementing multi-languages support in the future.
blue zebra
BANNED
Old 07-01-2012 , 23:49   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #33

Congratulations.
It's work without clientprefs.smx ? Because i dont use that.

Last edited by blue zebra; 07-01-2012 at 23:50.
red!
Old 07-02-2012 , 03:40   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #34

To be honest, I did not try without clientprefs. I believe it should work without, but user would not be able to change their view settings. (if you try, please watch out the sourcemod error log, maybe I am wrong right here ;) )
red!
Old 07-16-2012 , 14:19   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #35

Status update: the translations are completed for about 2 weeks right now, but I messed up some of the other features of the 1.5 and I do not really get through to this sh%$§"&/ bug.
red!
Old 07-18-2012 , 15:38   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #36

new release. Finished translations - at least for german.
LaMuerteInHell
Old 07-28-2012 , 14:08   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #37

This plugin would be exactly what I could use.

Public players won't just type "!rank" or "sm_rank" in chat. They will type "rank" and if that doesn't do anything they'll leave to another server which does support these easy, straight-forward, commands.

As soon as you'd support commands without "!" or "sm_" (at least for the player chat part), I and many others will probably be more tempted to using this plugin instead of others.
wAlkA
Old 09-27-2012 , 12:33   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #38

Hi red!

sounds like a very good plugin!

But I got a little problem, which I got with almost every plugin: my server cannot create a cfg-file automaticly...

(I know it is a provider problem, but they wont change it...)

Could you help me, and post the cfg-file? Or do you can upload it?

Anyone else?

My colleges and I do not have the problem like LaMuerteInHell, because, we are enough player on it and we can post it and don't want to have so many kids on it...

For any helps: Thanks a lot!
T1k3
Old 10-01-2012 , 06:16   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #39

CS:GO

There are global settings (in *.cfg)? Example:
- Admin wrote *.cfg.
- Join a player. Show rank in chat area - 16/512, 1024 points, 256 kills, 32 deaths...
- Round start: not show GUI. (You can't change it weapon if show rank system.)
- Round end: not show GUI.
- type !rank, !top etc. - show.

Player settings why don't save? Example:
- Write !settings in chat.
- Set rank. Show GUI in round end.
- Disconnect.
- Join but not remember my settings.
red!
Old 10-08-2012 , 18:15   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
Reply With Quote #40

sorry, but for the moment the plugin does not support cs:go.