Suggestions for my page

Post New Thread Reply   

bigdaddy424
Old 08-01-2023 , 18:25   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #11

give a brief explanation of what gslaunch is
Old 08-03-2023 , 00:24   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #12

"GSLaunch" is a modding tool that im making for GSClient (the russian client from Dev-CS.ru, which adds major updates to your CS), which has an interface inspired in 7Launcher. This one, allows you to modify your installed GSClient changing to each modded version you want (like from Down-CS), the game language, and many more.

Note: i don't pretend to promote my project because i know that is not allowed here, but im just declaring this to your question to give you more information about my project if you're interested. I hope that you can understand this. Cheers.

bigdaddy424
Old 08-03-2023 , 20:28   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #13

do you collect profit from your work
Old 08-04-2023 , 11:28   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #14

Lol.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Derp Computer.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	201284  
Old 08-04-2023 , 11:37   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy424 View Post
do you collect profit from your work
Yes. There are some screenshots in the website.

Also Black Rose, you can't give an opinion of how is made by website if it stills in development. Cheers.

Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 08-04-2023 , 16:33   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by IC3k1ng View Post
Also Black Rose, you can't give an opinion of how is made by website if it stills in development. Cheers.
Trust me, I can. Especially when you credit yourself as a website developer...
I reiterate, lol.
Old 08-04-2023 , 20:32   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #17

So another cracked client to play the game?
Old 08-05-2023 , 12:04   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
So another cracked client to play the game?
Not that, because it requires GSClient to get worked. This is just a modding launcher that allows you to modify your GSClient as your choice. For example, you can change your GS client to a mod from Down-CS (modifying your client resources), or change the game language and other properties, like file validation function, which in this case redownloads original model and sound files to restore the game to the client default version (not modified).

You can look at more in the download section, which contains some screenshots about the program. It stills in development, so there's no an exact download link to get installed. Cheers.

Last edited by IC3k1ng; 08-05-2023 at 12:23.
IC3k1ng
Old 08-05-2023 , 12:08   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
Trust me, I can. Especially when you credit yourself as a website developer...
I reiterate, lol.
Of course im web developer. A web dev requires to know easy languages like HTML & CSS to get started. Others are PHP and JavaScript, which are a little bit more hard (for me) to understand but allows you to make your page more secured and implement many other functions. Im currently practicing these languages to make my website more better every day. That's why im saying that it is in development, because is not fully completed and it can get many changes at the web style and many more.

jgbc3d
Old 08-05-2023 , 22:48   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #20

Well, since I have nothing to do, I am going to comment on something in this post. I'm not very sure what this client does, I haven't used it and I don't think I'm going to use it, but I understand that it's an unofficial tool (I don't know if you understand what I mean by this, I mean unofficial wink wink) I repeat, not that much research on the subject. Now, if it is so that it is an unofficial tool and you want to do something directed at that tool, I think it is difficult, due to the rules of this site, that you will get collaboration regarding that. I don't know, maybe we haven't understood your objective well. Personally I don't understand very well what it is about, only that as I told you, it seems to me a "non-steam" tool, so to speak. Based on what you wrote in the last message, I suggest that you investigate a little more about web development. Find a couple of Java Script and PHP key tutorials. With that base, perhaps you can have a better idea of how to build what you want to do.

Ahora lo voy a escribir en español Para entrar en más confianza, Mi mensaje anterior era más que todo para no dejar algunos que quieran colaborar con tu proyecto fuera del entendimiento de la opinión de alguien más, en este caso la mÃ*a. Pero sÃ* como te dije, toma en consideración eso y digo que "no es oficial" esa herramienta porque si bien ya existe algo que mantiene ese juego actualizado otra herramienta que supuestamente hace lo mismo y más aún cuando es rusa y Donde la procedencia de los archivos es desconocida Puede considerarse como "No legal" por asÃ* decirlo. Creo que existe una página similar a esta pero en español pásate por allá a ver qué te dicen porque aquÃ* hay algunos, Por no dar algunos nombres que han comentado en este post (Que por cierto estuvieron presentes en los comentarios de otro post creado por mÃ* que fue medianamente polémico) no están dándote Alguna información útil, Simplemente no tienen nada que aportar porque son unos ineptos, Es como se escribieran para llamar la atención porque se consideran "relevantes" Aún cuando no están diciendo nada