Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about

Post New Thread Reply   

Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 07-20-2023 , 17:15   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by IC3k1ng View Post
i was just asking about why there are spam in this forum
I can read the posts. You were having a conversation with a computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgbc3d View Post
And if it is considered necessary, it is only necessary to browse the Internet a bit to take some references of why I say it, it will be up to you to determine if you consider it falke or real
You use so many words without actually saying anything at all.
You could use the same argument for chemtrails or flat earth. "The internet" has arguments for both sides. To use "The internet" as a source for anything except what is provable by yourself is seriously naive.
Old 07-20-2023 , 17:32   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
You use so many words without actually saying anything at all.
You could use the same argument for chemtrails or flat earth. "The internet" has arguments for both sides. To use "The internet" as a source for anything except what is provable by yourself is seriously naive.
It is that In fact some users who have responded to this post have already spoken based on their experience, Personally I am not going to tell you about my experience (And I say this because for me they are very intimate things, But THERE ARE those who do share their things) But in what I want to refer to searching the internet And in which I am also emphasizing your judgment regarding what you find there, you can also find experiences of people who do want to share their experiences and demonstrate how these people who support this movement is based on completely untenable arguments. I want to remind you among your arguments that you wanted to present to me was regarding Fox News, I don't know if that is Saying many words without really saying something, Since it was an argument without foundation
Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 07-20-2023 , 18:54   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #43

Quote:
It is that In fact some users who have responded to this post have already spoken based on their experience, Personally I am not going to tell you about my experience (And I say this because for me they are very intimate things, But THERE ARE those who do share their things) But in what I want to refer to searching the internet And in which I am also emphasizing your judgment regarding what you find there, you can also find experiences of people who do want to share their experiences and demonstrate how these people who support this movement is based on completely untenable arguments. I want to remind you among your arguments that you wanted to present to me was regarding Fox News, I don't know if that is Saying many words without really saying something, Since it was an argument without foundation
Oh trust me when I say I won't believe a subjective experience, especially when conveniently mentioned in a context like this. I try to take in as many views as possible and make up my own mind.

Saying "you can find" is not a great argument. You realize that, right?
Old 07-20-2023 , 19:27   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #44

Quote:
Oh trust me when I say I won't believe a subjective experience, especially when conveniently mentioned in a context like this. I try to take in as many views as possible and make up my own mind.

Saying "you can find" is not a great argument. You realize that, right?
Exactly, analyze very well what you just told me, maybe it will answer many questions about why there are people like me who are giving an opinion that you do not like.
And of course, it wasn't that The argument, The argument is what you're going to find later.
Let's just agree to disagree. and happy both of us. kisses kisses
sapphonie
Old 07-21-2023 , 05:41   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #45

Veteran Member
Old 07-21-2023 , 06:49   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #46

Quote:
Exactly, analyze very well what you just told me, maybe it will answer many questions about why there are people like me who are giving an opinion that you do not like.
Why? Simple. r/IAmTheMainCharacter
I'm not so much against your opinion, you are entitled to it. It's more about you thinking your opinion on anything matters and the hypocrisy in your arguments.
Quote:
And of course, it wasn't that The argument, The argument is what you're going to find later.
That's just lazy. "There's evidence out there, you go fetch it for me. Pip, pip."
Old 07-21-2023 , 12:11   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphonie View Post
I am very sure of the time and the mental challenge that it took you to look for that image, out there they talk to me about being lazy
Quote:
Why? Simple. r/IAmTheMainCharacter
I'm not so much against your opinion, you are entitled to it. It's more about you thinking your opinion on anything matters and the hypocrisy in your arguments.

That's just lazy. "There's evidence out there, you go fetch it for me. Pip, pip."
hahaha well maybe not on anything perhaps just yours, I mean dude maybe I didn't say it as exactly as I'm going to tell you now, but I can tell you that honestly and with all due respect, your opinion doesn't matter to me and neither mine to you of course. it seems to me that you have to read your messages a little again because in many I saw that hypocrisy of which you speak.
Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 07-21-2023 , 12:36   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #48

Quote:
I am very sure of the time and the mental challenge that it took you to look for that image, out there they talk to me about being lazy
Getting salty now are we?
Quote:
hahaha well maybe not on anything perhaps just yours, I mean dude maybe I didn't say it as exactly as I'm going to tell you now, but I can tell you that honestly and with all due respect, your opinion doesn't matter to me and neither mine to you of course. it seems to me that you have to read your messages a little again because in many I saw that hypocrisy of which you speak.
By your spelling I see you lack education. How am I supposed to take you seriously? And don't even try with the regular "It's not my first language", it's not mine either. Yet, I still manage somehow.

It's not a question of if your opinion matters to me or if my opinion matters to you. You created this thread because you thought that it was your role to do so. That is, in my eyes, hilarious.

Last edited by Black Rose; 07-21-2023 at 12:41.
jgbc3d
Old 07-21-2023 , 14:59   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #49

Quote:
Getting salty now are we?

By your spelling I see you lack education. How am I supposed to take you seriously? And don't even try with the regular "It's not my first language", it's not mine either. Yet, I still manage somehow.

It's not a question of if your opinion matters to me or if my opinion matters to you. You created this thread because you thought that it was your role to do so. That is, in my eyes, hilarious.
So sorry am late I was dealing with a flat earthed comunist, I convinced him BTW. Hahah what do you mean?, because my poor english skills?, agree, dude congratulations you finally found something you were right, real mental challenge, same as you, not my language, I mean that's the truth what can I say, am doing my best, Is harder for others, some languages doesn't follow pretty much the same "logic", still nothing about gender identity??. Hahaha just don't take me seriously at all, I mean I am not chaging my thoughts about my first post like it or not as I said I don't care about your "feelings and perseptions" about it, and I think that I just entered in loop where you think I am rude and I don't care and probably this is going to be eternal plus The fact Iam soooo lazy to respond in my limited English hahahaha. Btw in that picture I wouldn't say Transphobic since there is nothing trans in people I'd say Trashphobic, haha..ok not funny, doesn't matter...I take this as serious as anybodys "gender identity".
Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 07-21-2023 , 15:16   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #50

Finally we got the unhinged moment I was looking for.

Quote:
So sorry am late I was dealing with a flat earthed comunist, I convinced him BTW.
Anyone would believe that. It's truth being told from a random person on the internet.

Quote:
Is harder for others
Intelligence does make a difference, doesn't it?

Quote:
some languages doesn't follow pretty much the same "logic"
Neither does mine. Yet...

Quote:
just don't take me seriously at all
Hit the nail on the head there buddy.

Quote:
I mean I am not chaging my thoughts about my first post like it or not
Wouldn't want you to, makes it easier to sort out who to "listen to" (read: help, because honestly that's where we'll end up in this forum.)

Quote:
you think I am rude
I can deal with rude. I'm not a very nice person myself. Just look at my history.

Quote:
this is going to be eternal
r/IAmTheMainCharacter

Quote:
Btw in that picture I wouldn't say Transphobic since there is nothing trans in people I'd say Trashphobic, haha..ok not funny, doesn't matter...I take this as serious as anybodys "gender identity".
And finally you admit this was never about defending the LGB from LGBTQ+, just your normal hatred of everything you are scared of as a straight male. Thanks for letting me push your buttons for a while. Have a great friday evening, I know I will. Welcome to my ignore list.