Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[csgo] workshop maps are not working since last update

Post New Thread Reply   

DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 01-02-2018 , 23:53   Re: [csgo] workshop maps are not working since last update
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by die_man View Post
Code:
CPublishedFileInfoHTTPRequest: Failed to parse details for workshop file, ignroing
Same issue here!
How i can fix this?
Did you care to read the post just above yours?

There's at least something to try...

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].
die_man
Old 01-03-2018 , 09:01   Re: [csgo] workshop maps are not working since last update
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by arne1288 View Post
Did you care to read the post just above yours?

There's at least something to try...
This?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadmium View Post
Had the exact same problem happening for one of our customer's server.
Got it solved by creating a new workshop collection with the exact same maps in as they had before.
Ofc I read, but it did not work
juss
Old 01-03-2018 , 13:42   Re: [csgo] workshop maps are not working since last update
Reply With Quote #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by die_man View Post
Code:
CPublishedFileInfoHTTPRequest: Failed to parse details for workshop file, ignroing
Same issue here!
How i can fix this?
message says exactly about the collection problem, did you really try to make your own collections and load it instead of other users collection, for me personally the other one that was suggest did work , but if you didn't try to make your own - do that, maybe some maps restricted and can be used , and that makes whole collections failed to work.

but for me worked this collection http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=284158721

Last edited by juss; 01-03-2018 at 13:42.
ASKER_CZ
BANNED
Old 01-04-2018 , 10:31   Re: [csgo] workshop maps are not working since last update
Reply With Quote #34

There is one pretty weird thing. My first collection of surf maps works without problem, and others on the same account don't. Maybe you are not allowed anymore to use many collections of map to manage server maps from one account ? IDK .
ghostofmybrain
Veteran Member
Old 01-04-2018 , 10:54   Re: [csgo] workshop maps are not working since last update
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKER_CZ View Post
There is one pretty weird thing. My first collection of surf maps works without problem, and others on the same account don't. Maybe you are not allowed anymore to use many collections of map to manage server maps from one account ? IDK .
I don't think so. I have around 10 collections and have not experienced this problem.

Only five of them are active, though...
die_man
Old 01-04-2018 , 14:28   Re: [csgo] workshop maps are not working since last update
Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKER_CZ View Post
I have a lot collections, but only one with this bug.
Very weird.
Byte
Old 01-04-2018 , 23:18   Re: [csgo] workshop maps are not working since last update
Reply With Quote #37

Did latest CSGO update fix this?
Had a workshop related note:
In-game UI will correctly display subscribed Workshop maps in all versions of the game client.
STEAM: /id/invexbyte | Github: Mo Beigi | Discord: Byte#0017
Community: Invex Gaming | My Plugins: Click Me!

die_man
Old 01-05-2018 , 09:15   Re: [csgo] workshop maps are not working since last update
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte View Post
Did latest CSGO update fix this?
Had a workshop related note:
In-game UI will correctly display subscribed Workshop maps in all versions of the game client.
"game client"
i think this update is only for client, but i will test today.

Last edited by die_man; 01-05-2018 at 09:19.
joetimmy
Old 01-06-2018 , 08:50   Re: [csgo] workshop maps are not working since last update
Reply With Quote #39

So i started getting the errors ‘UGC file info result = 9’ and ‘CPublishedFileInfoHTTPRequest: Failed to parse details for workshop file, ignoring’ after the most recent csgo server update. Version 1.36.1.9/13619 636/6974, on Windows. The issue prevents workshop maps from loading.

The solution I found that worked is to edit the workshop collection, and remove the missing workshop maps that no longer exist on Steam Workshop from the collection. I had one map that seems to have been pulled by the author and that was enough to break the server using the collection.

It’s quite clear that the latest patch introduced this issue because I have had maps withdrawn by authors and never before came across the above two error messages, much less something so trivial that could break a server. Nonetheless, I hope this helps.

Last edited by joetimmy; 01-06-2018 at 09:20.
ASKER_CZ
BANNED
Old 01-06-2018 , 11:40   Re: [csgo] workshop maps are not working since last update
Reply With Quote #40

I got a working solution. Just make a new workshop map collection and it's working again