Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

More help learning

Post New Thread Reply   

Peli
Veteran Member
Old 03-20-2004 , 20:24  
Reply With Quote #21

Okay , I will try to do what you said , your name is too complicated so I'm just going to call you "Toxic". I will need help on what I need to do though , I am very confused
Send a message via MSN to Peli
IceMouse[WrG]
Old 03-20-2004 , 21:13  
Reply With Quote #22

Give us a place to start helping you
Send a message via AIM to IceMouse[WrG] Send a message via MSN to IceMouse[WrG] Send a message via Yahoo to IceMouse[WrG]
Peli
Veteran Member
Old 03-20-2004 , 21:26  
Reply With Quote #23

Any sugguestions on an easy plugin to make? I have never made them so I wouldn't know , your advice please then you guys can help me and explain what everything does.
tnsk8er27
Old 03-20-2004 , 21:29  
Reply With Quote #24

ohhh i thought you made some before...

make one that says hi everyone when you type a command in the console
QwertyAccess
Veteran Member
Old 03-20-2004 , 22:04  
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peli
Any sugguestions on an easy plugin to make? I have never made them so I wouldn't know , your advice please then you guys can help me and explain what everything does.
an easy plugin to make would be is on the event of Resethud set their health to a certain number there you go you have a spawn health changer lol.
Old 03-20-2004 , 23:58  
Reply With Quote #26

Can you help me a bit more. I think I know how to do it. Would it be like this ?
Code:
public plugin_init() { register_plugin("sethealth","0.1","Peli") register_concmd("amx_sethealth,ADMIN_LEVEL_A") return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public reset_hud { set_user_health(500) return PLUGIN_HANDLED }

Okay , things I didn't understand or know :
1. How would I write the "reset_hud" event? I just guessed sorry...
2. Do I just "set_user_health(500)" ? Or do I have to do more?

Okay , if you can please help me...
[RED-Designs]
Old 03-21-2004 , 00:47  
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Can you help me a bit more. I think I know how to do it. Would it be like this ?
Code:
public plugin_init() { register_plugin("sethealth","0.1","Peli") register_concmd("amx_sethealth,ADMIN_LEVEL_A") return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public reset_hud { set_user_health(500) return PLUGIN_HANDLED }

Here is how it should be, or close to it.

Code:
/*  * Plugin by Peli and [RED-Designs]  */ #include <amxmod> #include <amxmisc> public plugin_init() { register_plugin("sethealth","0.1","Peli") register_concmd("amx_set500hp","admin_setHP",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"<name>") return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public admin_setHP(id,level,cid) {     if (!cmd_access(id,level,cid,3))         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     new arg[32], arg2[8], name2[32]     read_argv(1,arg,31)     read_argv(2,arg2,7)     get_user_name(id,name2,31)     if (arg[0]=='@'){         new players[32], inum         get_players(players,inum,"ae",arg[1])         if (inum==0){             console_print(id,"No clients in such team")             return PLUGIN_HANDLED         }         for(new a=0;a<inum;++a) {                         if(str_to_num(arg2)==1){                         set_user_health(players[a],500)                         }         }                switch(get_cvar_num("amx_show_activity"))   {             case 2:   client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN %s: set 500 hp on all %s",name2,arg[1])             case 1:   client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN: set 500 hp on all %s",arg[1])            }         console_print(id,"All clients have set noclip")     }     else {         new player = cmd_target(id,arg,7)         if (!player) return PLUGIN_HANDLED                 if(str_to_num(arg2)==1){                 set_user_health(player,500)         }         new name[32]         get_user_name(player,name,31)         switch(get_cvar_num("amx_show_activity"))   {             case 2:   client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN %s: set 500 hp on %s",name2,name)             case 1:   client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN: set 500 hp on %s",name)            }         console_print(id,"Client ^"%s^" has set noclip",name)     }     return PLUGIN_HANDLED  }

I havent tested it but I think it should work
would seriously disturb the relations of some
of the former inhabitants." - Charles Darwin
Send a message via AIM to [RED-Designs] Send a message via MSN to [RED-Designs] Send a message via Yahoo to [RED-Designs]
MagicShot
Old 03-21-2004 , 00:53   yeah
Reply With Quote #28

Yeah basically but, looks like your no-clip plugin

hehe
Send a message via MSN to MagicShot Send a message via Yahoo to MagicShot
[RED-Designs]
Old 03-21-2004 , 00:55   Re: yeah
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicShot
Yeah basically but, looks like your no-clip plugin

hehe
Just cause I happen to make a plugin alot like another it looks like the other? (Trying to confuse the hell out of you with nonsense)

I like how the no-clip plugin was coded and I make alot of plugins like it. It gets the job done
would seriously disturb the relations of some
of the former inhabitants." - Charles Darwin
Send a message via AIM to [RED-Designs] Send a message via MSN to [RED-Designs] Send a message via Yahoo to [RED-Designs]
Freecode
Never Fall Asleep
Old 03-21-2004 , 00:57  
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by [RED-Designs
]
Quote:
Code:

Here is how it should be, or close to it.

Code:
/*  * Plugin by Peli and [RED-Designs]  */ #include <amxmod> #include <amxmisc> public plugin_init() { register_plugin("sethealth","0.1","Peli") register_concmd("amx_set500hp","admin_setHP",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"<name>") return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public admin_setHP(id,level,cid) {     if (!cmd_access(id,level,cid,3))         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     new arg[32], arg2[8], name2[32]     read_argv(1,arg,31)     read_argv(2,arg2,7)     get_user_name(id,name2,31)     if (arg[0]=='@'){         new players[32], inum         get_players(players,inum,"ae",arg[1])         if (inum==0){             console_print(id,"No clients in such team")             return PLUGIN_HANDLED         }         for(new a=0;a<inum;++a) {                         if(str_to_num(arg2)==1){                         set_user_health(players[a],500)                         }         }                switch(get_cvar_num("amx_show_activity"))   {             case 2:   client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN %s: set 500 hp on all %s",name2,arg[1])             case 1:   client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN: set 500 hp on all %s",arg[1])            }         console_print(id,"All clients have set noclip")     }     else {         new player = cmd_target(id,arg,7)         if (!player) return PLUGIN_HANDLED                 if(str_to_num(arg2)==1){                 set_user_health(player,500)         }         new name[32]         get_user_name(player,name,31)         switch(get_cvar_num("amx_show_activity"))   {             case 2:   client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN %s: set 500 hp on %s",name2,name)             case 1:   client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN: set 500 hp on %s",name)            }         console_print(id,"Client ^"%s^" has set noclip",name)     }     return PLUGIN_HANDLED  }

I havent tested it but I think it should work
nope wrong
if u read what he asked you would noe what he wanted.
1. you need to register ResetHUD event
2. Yes you need to pass an id parameter. set_user_health(id,500)
Code:
public plugin_init() { register_plugin("sethealth","0.1","Peli") register_clcmd("amx_sethealth","setH",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"set everyones health to 500") register_event("ResetHUD","reset_hud","be") } public reset_hud(id) { set_user_health(id,500) return PLUGIN_HANDLED } public setH(id) { for(new i = 0; i <= get_maxplayers;i++) { set_user_health(i,500) } return PLUGIN_HANDLED }