Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[SOLVED]Flags not showing

Post New Thread Reply   

brlight
Old 01-04-2020 , 11:23   [SOLVED]Flags not showing
Reply With Quote #1

Hi,
First of all, I would like to thank you NomisCZ for updating this amazing plugin.
So I´ve followed step by step your instructions on how to install Hlstatsxce 1.7, almost
everything went fine apart from 2.4. Prepare GeoIP2 (optional) and Googlemaps not working properly. For Googlemaps I´ve manage to find the solution creating the API key and editing the google_maps.php file.
For the GeoIP2 I´ve downloaded the GeoLite2-City_20191231.tar.gz from Maxmind, rename it to fit the install.bh file and I was able to proceed.
The problem is that Flags are still not showing, any help is greatly apprecciated.

P.S.- This setting in hlstatsxce is configured to:GeoIP lookup via database
*Choose whether to use GeoCityLite data loaded into mysql database or from binary file. (If binary, GeoLiteCity.dat goes in perl/GeoLiteCity and Geo::IP:urePerl module is required:

Edit:
Ok I manage to solve my problem changing this setting to binary file I guess the "issue" was that I thought this new file GeoLite2-City.mmdb was a database file but it looks it´s just a new binary file with other format. I´ve followed the instructions and I was loooking for this file GeoLiteCity.dat, since I didn´t found the file I presumed the other was the database file.
Hopefully help others having the same issue.
*Choose whether to use GeoCityLite data loaded into mysql database or from binary file. (If binary, GeoLiteCity.dat goes in perl/GeoLiteCity and Geo::IP:urePerl module is required:

Last edited by brlight; 01-05-2020 at 06:56. Reason: Problem solved
NomisCZ
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-07-2020 , 15:45   Re: [SOLVED]Flags not showing
Reply With Quote #2

Hello,

please read updated installation instructions: https://github.com/NomisCZ/hlstatsx-...2-installation > 2.4. Prepare GeoIP2

Don't forget to update install_binary.sh (for Linux).
Now you can also find important changes on the front page of the repository here.

Last edited by NomisCZ; 01-07-2020 at 15:45.