Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

CS:GO Help Wanted

Post New Thread Reply   

Shasta McNasty
Old 03-22-2018 , 20:51   CS:GO Help Wanted
Reply With Quote #1

Hey Folks,

I'm new here, so if this is a bad place to be posting something of this nature I apologize and politely request one of the admins to redirect.

I have tried my hands at building a home based servers in the past with previous versions of Counter Strike with mild success. They were not complex servers in any way but they severed their purpose. Since I have very limited amounts of time to devote learning all the new ins and outs of building a modern CS:GO server with some more complex plugins, I would like to reach out to the talented community here. If someone out there would be available to help create a custom, functional server to my specs I would gladly pay for the time and skill involved.

I have put together something basic right now with a few plug-ins I could manage to get working but run into relentless issues when it comes to the MySQL, particles, and just getting some of the more fun looking plug-ins to work in general. I believe the overall picture of what I envision is fairly basic and probably worth someones effort. I simply do not have the time; Took two days figuring out the end of round music plug-in . -Thanks AbNeR, props!

If I'm barking up the wrong tree, let me know. If someone is interested in doing a little hired work PM me or post below so I can PM you.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 03-22-2018 , 21:17   Re: CS:GO Help Wanted
Reply With Quote #2

CS:GO would use SourceMod for plugins so you'd want to post in the SourceMod section of the forums. If you have questions about CS:GO that don't relate to SourceMod plugins, you'd wan to look in the Source Servers (SRCDS) forum.
Old 03-25-2018 , 13:03   Re: CS:GO Help Wanted
Reply With Quote #3

cs go posting Requests = https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=60
cs go Plugins = https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108
SourceMod For cs go
Amxmodx For counter Strike 1.6