Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Server crashed with no error

Post New Thread Reply   

iceeedr
Veteran Member
Old 07-08-2019 , 09:29   Re: Server crashed with no error
Reply With Quote #11

It is no negative reaction, is that in Brazil the phrase used is very common and without any kind of offense, rest assured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Please stop trying to help. You appear to just be posting random stuff. Wait until you actually understand more about AMX Mod X and how the game works.
https://iceeedr.com.br/
Send a message via Skype™ to iceeedr
Fuck For Fun
Veteran Member
Old 07-09-2019 , 00:37   Re: Server crashed with no error
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceeedr View Post
It is no negative reaction, is that in Brazil the phrase used is very common and without any kind of offense, rest assured.
It's good to know that so I know someone who are really is an exploiter and an idiot from sp, brazil lols

Last edited by Fuck For Fun; 07-09-2019 at 04:39.
Send a message via Skype™ to Fuck For Fun
Fuck For Fun
Veteran Member
Old 07-09-2019 , 04:42   Re: Server crashed with no error
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by thEsp View Post
Compared to Brazilian Portuguese (Latin origin), Azerbaijani (Persian-Turkic origin) is poor in sayings and morphology. Why's that? Turkish-like languages have Persian-Arabic origin inner them and the earliest writings/documents are not longer than 1600 years old, while Latin stands as one of the earliest "civilized" languages, spoken approximately since 4th century (BC).
So no, you ain't talking to a idiot, perhaps to a more acknowledge man than you?!
Ok, I'll try to agree with you, just as far as I'm concerned, seeing this kind of thing undermines me and makes me aggressive towards people and here the discussion closes. I do not want to argue with you because you're a nice guy
Send a message via Skype™ to Fuck For Fun
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 07-31-2019 , 04:32   Re: Server crashed with no error
Reply With Quote #14

This is not about countries, it differs from people to people, in Brazil not everyone are impolite, so it's not common, some ppl have manners and some don't, some ppl are more educated and other are not, i try always to be polite so others will have the same reaction towards me, and i'm from Brazil too, so it's not a normal thing in Brazil or anywhere to say that you don't care, or don't give a **** casually

Respect others so others will respect you

Last edited by tarsisd2; 07-31-2019 at 04:32.
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 07-31-2019 , 04:47   Re: Server crashed with no error
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by thEsp View Post
That's not quietly the case, as long as I've been here I've seen iceedr being polite or helpful to others so fff probably wasn't meaning that. And this has nothing to do with peoples, these are only language morphology (phraseologic) properties called "idioms", every "casual" language has these.
i think we are going to have to agree to disagree, you can't measure someone "knowledge" based on his origin, but everyone is entitle to an opinion

Last edited by tarsisd2; 07-31-2019 at 04:56.