Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

FF2 Download This To make Rigging Easier + Advanced Rigging Tutorial And Hexing Tutorial

Post New Thread Reply   

Akuba
Old 07-26-2015 , 09:43   Re: Download This To make Rigging Easier + Basic Rigging Tutorial
Reply With Quote #21

Does someone have a good Tutorial for editing the mesh? This is one of the hardest parts for me and its also the part where the models I am preparing are getting messed up. I found some tutorials, but their not helpfull at all for me.
Akuba
Old 07-26-2015 , 19:04   Re: Download This To make Rigging Easier + Basic Rigging Tutorial
Reply With Quote #22

Thank you for the Video. As I said, I have no problem with the Bones, I just have problems to edit the Mesh: http://up.akuba.eu/2015-07/27010317.png Thats why I am asking if you have a tutorial what may could help making me understand how this works (streching the Arms for example.)

Last edited by Akuba; 07-26-2015 at 19:04.
nope.avi
Old 07-26-2015 , 19:47   Re: Download This To make Rigging Easier + Basic Rigging Tutorial
Reply With Quote #23

Check out helljumper on YouTube, he's made a full video on hat making which is what I began from. (Sorry for no link, just search him up)
Old 07-26-2015 , 19:49   Re: Download This To make Rigging Easier + Basic Rigging Tutorial
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuba View Post
Thank you for the Video. As I said, I have no problem with the Bones, I just have problems to edit the Mesh: http://up.akuba.eu/2015-07/27010317.png Thats why I am asking if you have a tutorial what may could help making me understand how this works (streching the Arms for example.)
NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER FUCKING EVER edit the bones into the model it ruins EVERYTHING believe me. I tried that it did not work out well + it will LOOK SO FREAKING WEIRD believe me I've tried that in the beginning did not turn out well always move the model into the bones. It's very time consuming and frustration especially for learners i remember my self in the beginning omg those days were horrible. But i vow to make 100 bosses before i retire from alliedmodders. O and to stretch the arms just select the arm and extrude by hitting e key and just stretch it. I hope this helps you.
Akuba
Old 07-27-2015 , 07:48   Re: Download This To make Rigging Easier + Basic Rigging Tutorial
Reply With Quote #25

http://up.akuba.eu/2015-06/01135849.png
http://up.akuba.eu/2014-12/15204554.jpg

I have no clue what you are talking about ;).

I am aware that Editing the Bones is a stupid Idea. And the Picture was just an Example. I will try the extrude tip and I am hoping it will not freaking out the model.

And if this does not work, I may will try to make models from scratch ;) (Oh god nooo...).
WakaFlocka
Old 07-27-2015 , 10:23   Re: Download This To make Rigging Easier + Basic Rigging Tutorial
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuba View Post
http://up.akuba.eu/2015-06/01135849.png
http://up.akuba.eu/2014-12/15204554.jpg

I have no clue what you are talking about ;).

I am aware that Editing the Bones is a stupid Idea. And the Picture was just an Example. I will try the extrude tip and I am hoping it will not freaking out the model.

And if this does not work, I may will try to make models from scratch ;) (Oh god nooo...).
well good luck and it's pretty much simple just don't move the bones into the model always move the model into the bones.
friagram
Veteran Member
Old 07-27-2015 , 17:32   Re: Download This To make Rigging Easier + Basic Rigging Tutorial
Reply With Quote #27

i suggest using mudbox to make new meshes, since it can allow you to model, paint, and render your texture maps. scetch out the general shape of your model, and get it to a decent point.. then when you are done, export the low resolution mesh to your 3d editing program, fix topology.. bring that back into mudbox and transfer details.
Akuba
Old 07-27-2015 , 17:45   Re: Download This To make Rigging Easier + Basic Rigging Tutorial
Reply With Quote #28

For some reason I have no problems to create a model from scratch when I have a draft. I just fail when I have to edit a Mesh I did not made or when I have to create textures for a model. I cannot paint for .....

Mudbox looks interessting and I may take a look at it.
friagram
Veteran Member
Old 07-27-2015 , 19:25   Re: Download This To make Rigging Easier + Basic Rigging Tutorial
Reply With Quote #29

well, if you paint on a high rez mesh using patterns/displacement brushes, you can use that to render ao, but projection painting is pretty easy in apps like mudbox.
DaftPan
Old 08-23-2015 , 20:50   Re: Download This To make Rigging Easier + Basic Rigging Tutorial
Reply With Quote #30

I'm stuck here
What do i have to do after the head thing