Monthly Target: $400 Donations: $140
 35% 

Notices

Accelerator - Crash Reporting That Doesn't Suck


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
blackhawk74
SourceMod Moderator
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: USA
Old 01-05-2017 , 12:58   Re: Accelerator - Crash Reporting That Doesn't Suck
Reply With Quote #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZASTRELIS View Post
After server was halted I haven't seen any info in logfile or datafolder :\ Only this in general logfile of the server.
Well that's not a logfile, that's gamedata Accelerator uses. Are you sure you didn't misplace the gamedata file from the download when you installed it?
__________________
blackhawk74 is offline
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: OnGameFrame()
Old 01-05-2017 , 13:15   Re: Accelerator - Crash Reporting That Doesn't Suck
Reply With Quote #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
Well that's not a logfile, that's gamedata Accelerator uses. Are you sure you didn't misplace the gamedata file from the download when you installed it?
GetSpew doesn't exist in CS:GO, which is why that's a warning in the normal log files not an error in the error log. I have said this far, far too many times now.
__________________
asherkin is offline
blackhawk74
SourceMod Moderator
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: USA
Old 01-05-2017 , 14:51   Re: Accelerator - Crash Reporting That Doesn't Suck
Reply With Quote #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
GetSpew doesn't exist in CS:GO, which is why that's a warning in the normal log files not an error in the error log. I have said this far, far too many times now.
Yoink, thought he was pointing to the gamedata as being in the log folder, I misunderstood.

Perhaps add the fact that GetSpew does not exist in CS:GO to the original post? Not that people read anyways... :/
__________________

Last edited by blackhawk74; 01-05-2017 at 14:51.
blackhawk74 is offline
Prastie
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2013
Old 01-07-2017 , 11:51   Re: Accelerator - Crash Reporting That Doesn't Suck
Reply With Quote #144

L 01/07/2017 - 179:28: SourceMod error session started
L 01/07/2017 - 179:28: Info (map "ba_2015_minecraft") (file "errors_20170107.log")
L 01/07/2017 - 179:28: [CRASH] WARNING: Sigscan for GetSpew failed, console output will not be included in crash reports.
L 01/07/2017 - 179:45: Error log file session closed.

How can i fix it? The server get crash every 30 minutes...
Prastie is offline
renatopali
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Serbia
Old 01-11-2017 , 17:20   Re: Accelerator - Crash Reporting That Doesn't Suck
Reply With Quote #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prastie View Post
L 01/07/2017 - 179:28: SourceMod error session started
L 01/07/2017 - 179:28: Info (map "ba_2015_minecraft") (file "errors_20170107.log")
L 01/07/2017 - 179:28: [CRASH] WARNING: Sigscan for GetSpew failed, console output will not be included in crash reports.
L 01/07/2017 - 179:45: Error log file session closed.

How can i fix it? The server get crash every 30 minutes...
this same problem for me!!
__________________
<a href=http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/roadtosilver.tk:27015/ target=_blank>http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...lver.tk:27015/</a>
renatopali is offline
Sillium
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Germany
Old 01-12-2017 , 02:50   Re: Accelerator - Crash Reporting That Doesn't Suck
Reply With Quote #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
GetSpew doesn't exist in CS:GO, which is why that's a warning in the normal log files not an error in the error log. I have said this far, far too many times now.
__________________
brb, dishes have developed their own language and are talking to the garbage about overthrowing me... i must correct this


www.unterwasserpyromanen.de
Sillium is offline
bebe9b
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Romania
Old 01-12-2017 , 07:09   Re: Accelerator - Crash Reporting That Doesn't Suck
Reply With Quote #147

Hi,
Problem me:
PreMinidumpCallback: updating dump comment
ERROR: execv failed when trying to send minidump
ERROR: Could not run steamerrorreporter binary. Uploading minidump in-process
Uploading dump (in-process) [proxy '']
/tmp/dumps/crash_20170112123048_1.dmp
success = yes
response: Discarded=1
Segmentation fault
Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help with solving this problem
Thu Jan 12 121:18 EET 2017: Server restart in 30 seconds

Thx,
__________________
respecta si vei fi respectat
bebe9b is offline
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: OnGameFrame()
Old 01-12-2017 , 08:03   Re: Accelerator - Crash Reporting That Doesn't Suck
Reply With Quote #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe9b View Post
Hi,
Problem me:
PreMinidumpCallback: updating dump comment
ERROR: execv failed when trying to send minidump
ERROR: Could not run steamerrorreporter binary. Uploading minidump in-process
Uploading dump (in-process) [proxy '']
/tmp/dumps/crash_20170112123048_1.dmp
success = yes
response: Discarded=1
Segmentation fault
Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help with solving this problem
Thu Jan 12 121:18 EET 2017: Server restart in 30 seconds

Thx,
None of that is from Accelerator, you don't appear to have it installed.
__________________
asherkin is offline
Vit_amin
Member
Join Date: Dec 2015
Old 01-15-2017 , 19:46   Re: Accelerator - Crash Reporting That Doesn't Suck
Reply With Quote #149

I know that This thread is only for discussion to the extension. but please help (in my topic does not correspond)

Last edited by Vit_amin; 01-15-2017 at 19:47.
Vit_amin is offline
wwahgnerbp
Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Earth, Solar System
Old 01-16-2017 , 22:45   Re: Accelerator - Crash Reporting That Doesn't Suck
Reply With Quote #150

Valve employees should have lessons with you guys. Amazing system. Guys I have a question. Is it possible to have a system like this at game client level? Would be so interesting because sometimes games like csgo crash without say a thing and valve minidump file is a joke.
wwahgnerbp is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode