FR0NTLINE
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-21-2017 , 12:48   Re: EXCEED That 512 Precache Limit
Reply With Quote #31

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the futon, HUH LOL
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-21-2017 , 15:04   Re: EXCEED That 512 Precache Limit
Reply With Quote #32

@HalmetEagle :O he call you with shit and call @arkshine with shit and all who modernator ... and you didnt ban him :O ?i gess you are not nerviose like me :O becuase if i was in your place i was banned him immdeiately but i fell like he right like need to contact real author of plugin for support and about that blanko is idiot
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 09-21-2017 , 15:09   Re: EXCEED That 512 Precache Limit
Reply With Quote #33

Plugin approvers don't have ban access, even if we had I would not do it. But yeah, I'm not nervous, his reply was funny.
Old 09-21-2017 , 15:38   Re: EXCEED That 512 Precache Limit
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamletEagle View Post
Plugin approvers don't have ban access, even if we had I would not do it. But yeah, I'm not nervous, his reply was funny.
Last thing you want to do is to listen to dextar

And about @anonymous he might just had a Constipation.
@VIP System 100% done !

Last edited by Natsheh; 09-21-2017 at 15:48.
Send a message via MSN to Natsheh Send a message via Skype™ to Natsheh
TheSpaniard
Old 09-23-2017 , 01:54   Re: EXCEED That 512 Precache Limit
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
If anyone wants advice or needs work done i suggest you contact the real experts at the GlobalModders website
Just visited GlobalModders and it's just shit. Man don't you know difference between a profit based website and a non profit website like alliedmodders.

Globalmodders is just for rich snobs like you.

And for your information any search about cs plugins or amxmodx on google or any search engine yields first links to alliedmodders and then moddb not to globalmodders. That proves that alliedmodders has the most number of visitors. Google uses SEO method to give results. If you don't know what SEO is then search it. 99% of people even don't know globalmodders exists.

People like arkshine and hamleteagle can sell plugins too but they make their plugins open sourced so people can learn for free they spend thier valuable time to help others. They can, they don't, this is the difference between globalmodders and alliedmodders.

Last edited by TheSpaniard; 09-23-2017 at 02:31.
D3XT3R
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-23-2017 , 09:40   Re: EXCEED That 512 Precache Limit
Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpaniard View Post
Just visited GlobalModders and it's just shit. Man don't you know difference between a profit based website and a non profit website like alliedmodders.

And for your information any search about cs plugins or amxmodx on google or any search engine yields first links to alliedmodders and then moddb not to globalmodders. That proves that alliedmodders has the most number of visitors. Google uses SEO method to give results. If you don't know what SEO is then search it. 99% of people even don't know globalmodders exists.

People like arkshine and hamleteagle can sell plugins too but they make their plugins open sourced so people can learn for free they spend thier valuable time to help others. They can, they don't, this is the difference between globalmodders and alliedmodders.
You are right!
Old 09-23-2017 , 10:53   Re: EXCEED That 512 Precache Limit
Reply With Quote #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpaniard View Post

+1
Old 09-24-2017 , 00:59   Re: EXCEED That 512 Precache Limit
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3XT3R View Post
@HalmetEagle :O he call you with shit and call @arkshine with shit and all who modernator ... and you didnt ban him :O ?i gess you are not nerviose like me :O becuase if i was in your place i was banned him immdeiately but i fell like he right like need to contact real author of plugin for support and about that blanko is idiot
There used to be something called RESPECT on this community, you may want to try it. Keeps your teeth in place.
Old 09-24-2017 , 04:06   Re: EXCEED That 512 Precache Limit
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanko View Post
There used to be something called RESPECT on this community, you may want to try it. Keeps your teeth in place.
And who the f**k are you? another tough guy on the internet? You wrote that this is a "hack" which was the most absurd thing I saw on this forum in months. If you on`t know anything, be quiet, or do some research.
Old 09-24-2017 , 07:00   Re: EXCEED That 512 Precache Limit
Reply With Quote #40

there is a metamod dll for unprecaching but i forgot the name in Russian forums.
if you unprecached knife.mdl for example, it will not crashes the server, but knife will be invisible only.