Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

CS:S Weapon Restrictions 2 (with source code) (16Dec06)

Post New Thread Reply   

Whisper
Old 12-21-2006 , 02:11   Re: CS:S Weapon Restrictions 2 (with source code) (16Dec06)
Reply With Quote #21

Is it possible to setup CS:S Weapon Restrictions 2 so that people cannot even buy the guns in the first place?

At the moment you can buy the guns you restrict, it takes your money, but you don't end up with a gun, which is pretty evil and I like it, but people are going to be crying at me about it.
Old 12-21-2006 , 10:58   Re: CS:S Weapon Restrictions 2 (with source code) (16Dec06)
Reply With Quote #22

The regular buy command could be blocked pretty easily. The hard part is the Autobuy/Rebuy commands as I have never figured out a way to see what they are trying to buy with those.

I think Mani uses the same method I did in the VIP Mod, which is to check what weapon they have after they use them and delete it if it is a restricted weapon. Refunding their money for this method has become a problem though, with dynamic weapon pricing.

I probably won't add a restrict on the buy command unless I can figure out a good way to handle autobuy/rebuy also.
Whisper
Old 12-21-2006 , 11:30   Re: CS:S Weapon Restrictions 2 (with source code) (16Dec06)
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Duke View Post
I probably won't add a restrict on the buy command unless I can figure out a good way to handle autobuy/rebuy also.
Well I am happy for you to just stop people who don't know any better from buying initially.

BUT

If they want to buggerise around with autobuy and rebuy, then sucked in when they find themselves $5000 out of pocket and NO GUN!!!
Old 12-26-2006 , 10:07   Re: CS:S Weapon Restrictions 2 (with source code) (16Dec06)
Reply With Quote #24

LDuke possible to let it do 1 per team like restrict weapon_awp 1?
Old 02-25-2008 , 20:15   Re: CS:S Weapon Restrictions 2 (with source code) (16Dec06)
Reply With Quote #25

PAF download servers are down and the main site will probably be down very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoopaFlyYT
So, I've canceled the servers. The TF2 server is already gone. PAF2 will be down soon. I suggest that we have a little final farewell on PAF2 this Tuesday night. Say, 7:00 PM PST
Where can I download the plugin (and more the code source) ?
L. Duke
Veteran Member
Old 02-25-2008 , 21:28   Re: CS:S Weapon Restrictions 2 (with source code) (16Dec06)
Reply With Quote #26

I'll try to find the files and upload them to a new host. Send me a PM as a reminder.
Fredd
Veteran Member
Old 02-25-2008 , 23:16   Re: CS:S Weapon Restrictions 2 (with source code) (16Dec06)
Reply With Quote #27

still not up >.<
Veteran Member
Old 02-26-2008 , 10:33   Re: CS:S Weapon Restrictions 2 (with source code) (16Dec06)
Reply With Quote #28

I've uploaded it to http://files.filefront.com/restrict2.../fileinfo.html

I'll update the link in the main post also.
sodafr
Old 02-26-2008 , 15:58   Re: CS:S Weapon Restrictions 2 (with source code) (16Dec06)
Reply With Quote #29

thank you a lot L. Duke
It will be very usefull
Fredd
Veteran Member
Old 02-26-2008 , 23:00   Re: CS:S Weapon Restrictions 2 (with source code) (16Dec06)
Reply With Quote #30

thx L.Duke :]