Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CSS Jailbreak Problems

Post New Thread Reply   

TomHanks
Old 07-12-2010 , 23:27   CSS Jailbreak Problems
Reply With Quote #1

Hey guys my clan is having some problems with our Jailbreak server for Counter Strike:Source. One problem is that we can't limit the amount of CT's that can join. We want to have a balance a 2:1 ratio for T's to CTs. Is there a plugin that will do that or a command. Also is it possible to teleport players to a certain area of the map for a !lr or last request. Like during a Gun Toss they are teleported to the front of the Gun Toss Area. Thanks for any help.
the_unknown
BANNED
Old 07-15-2010 , 12:17   Re: CSS Jailbreak Problems
Reply With Quote #2

Hey guys my clan is having some problems with our Jailbreak server for Counter Strike:Source. One problem is that we can't limit the amount of CT's that can join. We want to have a balance a 2:1 ratio for T's to CTs.

have you checked your hosties.cfg to set any ratio you like.

Is there a plugin that will do that or a command. Also is it possible to teleport players to a certain area of the map for a !lr or last request. Like during a Gun Toss they are teleported to the front of the Gun Toss Area. Thanks for any help.

I don't think so I've seen them for knife fights but not to bring in a certain location unless you can code one yourself.
Cleric
Old 07-23-2010 , 06:13   Re: CSS Jailbreak Problems
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomHanks View Post
We want to have a balance a 2:1 ratio for T's to CTs. Is there a plugin that will do that or a command.
Unapproved but might suite your needs. Overtake anyone?

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=113558

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomHanks View Post
Also is it possible to teleport players to a certain area of the map for a !lr or last request. Like during a Gun Toss they are teleported to the front of the Gun Toss Area.
I dont think there is function in use right now, but if you want, you can always make a request in the official thread. I would recommend specifying more in depth how you want the function to work.

I guess a map specific datafile with teleport points, that can be saved to by admins through a menu, and a cvar enable/disable teleporting.

I dont think Sm_Hosties has that kind of functions in use right now so it would need a bit of work to implement.

Try to convince Dataviruset that its a function the community wants ;)

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=108810