Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

can an admin please do something

Post New Thread Reply   

usedtobe_wws
Old 09-23-2004 , 18:06   can an admin please do something
Reply With Quote #1

can some one please give me the i.p of motorcyclefreako i was only able to get the first part of his i.p. Hes going on every ones aim an knocking them off with the smileys of doom. Please post his i.p thanks
devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 09-23-2004 , 19:52  
Reply With Quote #2

Weren't you the one whining before about someone giving out your IP address?

You have no buisness knowing that, if your still using a client vulnerable, maybe this will make you change.
Old 09-23-2004 , 20:54  
Reply With Quote #3

its aim.... its extreamly vulnrable. I do ahve bussiness asking this as i was malicos ly attacked by motercyclefreako. Therefor i am asking for his i.p so i may contact his isp and make sure it doesent happen again. I belive he is also the person who screwed up one of my clients forums. if you dont like to release his i.p i can involve a lawyer the educational facility this site is hosted by and the local police department
Peli
Veteran Member
Old 09-23-2004 , 21:02  
Reply With Quote #4

Well , there's a lot wrong with that your asking for and saying.
1. How did he get your AIM?
2. Why is he talking to you?
3. Why don't you ignore him?
4. Why should you get his I.P. , there are other ways to deal with this.
Send a message via MSN to Peli
devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 09-23-2004 , 21:09  
Reply With Quote #5

Did the attack happen on this forum? Not from what your saying.
Do we have any proof he did this, other then what you say? Haven't seen any.
Have you tried this before under similar circumstances? Yes.

AFAIK, this site wasn't involved in the least. You released your aim info to the public, there's nothing saying what it will be used for. No one had to agree to anything to get your AIM info. If you have a problem with a user on AIM, I suggest you take it up with AOL, not here.

I suggest, if you don't want other users to send you possibly harmful data, you remove links to IM clients, and email addresses.
Old 09-23-2004 , 21:41  
Reply With Quote #6

ok, i will be calling the instution in the moring and i shall get all the details.
devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 09-23-2004 , 22:18  
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. The whole data traffic to our domain is logged and in case of suspicion the admins are allowed to read it. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
Thats under Faq->Legality.

I still haven't noticed you telling me why him doing something on AIM (Which, correct me if I am wrong.. has NOTHING at all to do with this forum) gives you the right to get his IP address from these forums?

Also, by your logic, I can approach any forum operator on any website, make up whatever I want to say that a user did, get their IP address. After I have their IP address, I could do anything.. from launch a DDoS attack on it, to post it to whereever I want, hack it..

Because you haven't even looked at secure alternatives to the insecure software you use, you get to punish other people? That makes perfect sense </sarcasm>. There are so many alternatives to AIM, with the same features, minus the security holes.

GG.
Old 09-23-2004 , 23:56  
Reply With Quote #8

LMFAO!!!!

CALL TEH COPS DOOD!!!!!!

i can hear em laughin now
Veteran Member
Old 09-24-2004 , 00:51  
Reply With Quote #9

LMAO!! U HEAR THAT TOO?!?
Veteran Member
Old 09-24-2004 , 15:50  
Reply With Quote #10

[Sarc]while we'r at it can I have IP's of everyone here i have been meaning to test out some new scripts......[/Sarc]