Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

legify
Old 07-07-2011 , 22:26   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1621

I started getting this in my logs today:

[TF2_Stats.smx] SQL Error: Unknown column 'IPAddress' in 'field list'
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 07-07-2011 , 22:49   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1622

Quote:
Originally Posted by legify View Post
I started getting this in my logs today:

[TF2_Stats.smx] SQL Error: Unknown column 'IPAddress' in 'field list'
You went from SQLite to MySQL and didn't let the plugin create the new tables/fields I'm guessing.
Old 07-07-2011 , 23:28   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1623

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthNinja View Post
You went from SQLite to MySQL and didn't let the plugin create the new tables/fields I'm guessing.
I did go from sqlite to mysql recently. How can I fix this?
DarthNinja
Old 07-08-2011 , 02:17   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1624

Well the way you're supposed to do it is setup a new blank database running on mysql, then export/import the data from your old one.

You can try creating the column yourself, but that may or may not work.
Old 07-08-2011 , 12:42   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1625

Quote:
Well the way you're supposed to do it is setup a new blank database running on mysql, then export/import the data from your old one.

You can try creating the column yourself, but that may or may not work.
Where do I create the column and what does it do? It seems the stats are still working normally.
SlimeCounty
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-09-2011 , 03:55   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1626

had some probs in the past, but that was on my end, a fresh install cleared everything up great! Thanks so much for the plugin, this really helps with stats related contests that my server runs...
Two questions..

1_ Is it possible to add a cvar to disable stats? Occasionally we run mods like saxton hale or the hidden, and those gamemods can really boost someones rank, was wondering if i could disable ranking for just those maps...

2_Is it possible to make it so that only players with a certain flag have their stats recorded? As i said my server runs a lot of stats based contests, but only members of our steam group are eligible to win, so i was hoping i could set a flag on all members of the steam group and use your plugin to track only member stats..

as i said before, thanks so much for the plugin, it works great and really adds to the servers atmosphere.

Last edited by SlimeCounty; 07-09-2011 at 03:59.
DarthNinja
Old 07-09-2011 , 04:45   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1627

Quote:
Originally Posted by legify View Post
Where do I create the column and what does it do? It seems the stats are still working normally.
You'd add it to the Players table. It holds the IP Addresses of players for the geographical bit on their stats page.
If you don't add it, you will get an error for every player connecting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimeCounty View Post
had some probs in the past, but that was on my end, a fresh install cleared everything up great! Thanks so much for the plugin, this really helps with stats related contests that my server runs...
Two questions..

1_ Is it possible to add a cvar to disable stats? Occasionally we run mods like saxton hale or the hidden, and those gamemods can really boost someones rank, was wondering if i could disable ranking for just those maps...

2_Is it possible to make it so that only players with a certain flag have their stats recorded? As i said my server runs a lot of stats based contests, but only members of our steam group are eligible to win, so i was hoping i could set a flag on all members of the steam group and use your plugin to track only member stats..

as i said before, thanks so much for the plugin, it works great and really adds to the servers atmosphere.
There is an existing rank_enable cvar.

Its possible to add a flag, sure, but that's not really what this plugin is intended for.
You could add a quick CheckCommandAccess check near the start of the player_death handler and that should do the trick.
Old 07-10-2011 , 14:26   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1628

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
I've got my own web interface up, done, and released. No frills, pretty simple and basic. It's also secured against LFI, RFI, SQL injects, CSRF, and XSS with multiple layers of defense thanks to the various frameworks and libraries in use.
The interface also leverages the new features of HTML5, CSS3, and also makes use of PHP 5.3 OOP to organize the codebase into something very close to an MVC pattern (it doesn't use models, that'd be overkill).
The interface also makes use of the Steam Web API to provide a few different unique features, and to also build it around an already existing community and foster its growth.

Repo is here: https://github.com/damianb/tf2stats
Downloads (zip, tar.gz archive) available here: https://github.com/damianb/tf2stats/downloads

Demo: http://tf.scrii.com/
Note that at this time, the demo isn't running the absolute latest code - I need to bring it up to date, which means mucking around with ssh and file permissions, and I don't feel like doing that today. It'll happen later.

The interface is FLOSS, licensed under the GNU GPL, version 3. Other libraries are relied upon, their licenses are stated in the readme file.

Read the readme, install, have fun.
Thanks for sharing this!
Of course also big thanks to DN and GD for the updates!
Veteran Member
Old 07-10-2011 , 19:02   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1629

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserhead View Post
Our members suggested it would be nice if points could be rewarded to individual players when they cap points additional to team points. Right now the whole team gets points when a point is capped:

[RANK] Team Blue got 2 points for Capturing

Is it possible to add this?
Quote:
I don't know how to detect who caps a point/intel, but if you know of a plugin or snipit that does that, let me know and I'll add it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameless View Post
Perhaps here when you grab the event integer for "team" you can grab the string for "cappers"?

Code:
public Event_point_captured(Handle:event, const String:name[], bool:dontBroadcast)
{
    if (rankingactive && rankingenabled)
{
    if (cpmap)
{
    new team = GetEventInt(event, "team")
    new l_maxplayers
    new pointmsgval = GetConVarInt(pointmsg)
    new pointvalue = GetConVarInt(Capturepoints)
    l_maxplayers = GetMaxClients()
http://wiki.alliedmods.net/Team_Fort...point_captured
Hi DarthNinja,

Remember this request? It's currently under discussion again in our community. The argument is that a ranking system that is mainly focused on points for kills does not encourage teamplay. Players keep running back to go back to the cabinet, not enough players go medic, etc.

Can you change the plugin to make these changes:

-Award individual players for captures or blocking captures instead of everyone in the team
-Award players points for extinguishing, i noticed there is a config setting for it but it has been reported that it doesn't work

Some members are even vouching for another ranking system, i'm not sure how hlxce handles these events but i hope you can make this happen DN.
Old 07-11-2011 , 01:12   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1630

Yeah, I'll see about adding those after Tuesday.
I'm not sure if/when the extinguish event gets fired, so I may have to play around with that a bit. The points for capping the player I just forgot about, I'll add that for CP/CTF.