Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

FF2 DanishSoup's Bosses | *NEW* Minos Prime (ULTRAKILL), Abe rework (Oddworld) + MORE!

Post New Thread Reply   

DanishSoup
Old 12-31-2021 , 22:25   Re: DanishSoup's Bosses | Eye of Cthulhu (Terraria), *NEW* Master Chief (Halo) + MORE
Reply With Quote #11

Update:
12/31/21
New boss: Master Chief from Halo.
Eye of Cthulhu no longer wastes rage from charges.
Abe and Trollface have their abilities use sarysapub3a instead of sarysapub3. This should fix invoke errors if any server had them
V1 has even more rages. Now can buy a pistol and nailgun. Reflect nerfed from 10 seconds to 3 seconds. Railcannon only has 1 ammo but pretty much instant kills anything. Dash has a 20 second recharge. Uses different a plugin for weapons.
Seperated plugins from boss zips. Became annoying to keep putting the same multiple plugins on each boss so I instead put them all in one zip.

Discord: doremisweet (Previously: DaneSoap#0763) Steam: DanishSoup Skial: DanishSoup
A_T_R
Old 01-11-2022 , 08:50   Re: DanishSoup's Bosses | Eye of Cthulhu (Terraria), *NEW* Master Chief (Halo) + MORE
Reply With Quote #12

nice logo
Twalot Sparks
Old 03-30-2022 , 06:43   Re: DanishSoup's Bosses | Eye of Cthulhu (Terraria), *NEW* Master Chief (Halo) + MORE
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishSoup View Post
Update:
12/31/21
New boss: Master Chief from Halo.
Eye of Cthulhu no longer wastes rage from charges.
Abe and Trollface have their abilities use sarysapub3a instead of sarysapub3. This should fix invoke errors if any server had them
V1 has even more rages. Now can buy a pistol and nailgun. Reflect nerfed from 10 seconds to 3 seconds. Railcannon only has 1 ammo but pretty much instant kills anything. Dash has a 20 second recharge. Uses different a plugin for weapons.
Seperated plugins from boss zips. Became annoying to keep putting the same multiple plugins on each boss so I instead put them all in one zip.
Hi,I have a server where before uploading the model. I test it using hlmv.exe, and this is how MC looks like, is it normal?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mc.png
Views:	68
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	194478  
DanishSoup
Old 03-30-2022 , 07:56   Re: DanishSoup's Bosses | Eye of Cthulhu (Terraria), *NEW* Master Chief (Halo) + MORE
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twalot Sparks View Post
Hi,I have a server where before uploading the model. I test it using hlmv.exe, and this is how MC looks like, is it normal?
Hello there and thanks for using MC! So I'm not sure on the exact problem at the moment but have you moved the materials folder to your own team fortress downloads folder? Models can have missing textures if you don't put their materials to their specific spots.

Discord: doremisweet (Previously: DaneSoap#0763) Steam: DanishSoup Skial: DanishSoup
Twalot Sparks
Old 03-30-2022 , 09:37   Re: DanishSoup's Bosses | Eye of Cthulhu (Terraria), *NEW* Master Chief (Halo) + MORE
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Hello there and thanks for using MC! So I'm not sure on the exact problem at the moment but have you moved the materials folder to your own team fortress downloads folder? Models can have missing textures if you don't put their materials to their specific spots.
Hello! I have move nothing, I just decompressed the zip in my desktop and that's all.
Old 03-30-2022 , 13:38   Re: DanishSoup's Bosses | Eye of Cthulhu (Terraria), *NEW* Master Chief (Halo) + MORE
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twalot Sparks View Post
Hello! I have move nothing, I just decompressed the zip in my desktop and that's all.
To have textures in models, you need to move the materials folder to your tf downloads folder. That should fix the problem when viewing it in hlmv

Twalot Sparks
Old 03-30-2022 , 16:50   Re: DanishSoup's Bosses | Eye of Cthulhu (Terraria), *NEW* Master Chief (Halo) + MORE
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
To have textures in models, you need to move the materials folder to your tf downloads folder. That should fix the problem when viewing it in hlmv
It worked, thanks, anyways, some models I use don't need to be put there and their textures are still working, do you know why?
Old 07-07-2022 , 03:01   Re: DanishSoup's Bosses | *NEW* Plutia (Neptunia), Noob (Roblox), Duck Nukem, + MORE!
Reply With Quote #18

CHANGE LOG: 7/7/22 -

New bosses: Noob from Roblox, Plutia from Hyperdimension Neptunia, and Duck Nukem!.

Chad Doge needed buffs. Less R drain, Rage cost reduction, sound fixes, rage buffs, more knockback resistance, faster walking speed, and instant weighdown

Trollface big update. Now has 2 lives, explodes on losing a life, nerfs and buffs on rages, new sounds, fake death health nerf. New video too

V1 gets a new model, new sounds, and plugin changes. New video too

Eye of Cthulhu gets a new ability. Non-noclip flight. New video too

Removed all in one plugin zip

Koloax
Old 07-17-2022 , 22:13   Re: DanishSoup's Bosses | *NEW* Plutia (Neptunia), Noob (Roblox), Duck Nukem, + MORE!
Reply With Quote #19

Nice noob boss! Funny enough I have made one already before but good boss!
DanishSoup
Old 07-18-2022 , 00:10   Re: DanishSoup's Bosses | *NEW* Plutia (Neptunia), Noob (Roblox), Duck Nukem, + MORE!
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koloax View Post
Nice noob boss! Funny enough I have made one already before but good boss!
Hi thanks for stopping by and for the compliment! I didn't know someone out there created a noob boss so I thought I'd create my own. But knowing that there's someone out there who did the same is pretty cool.