Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

FF2 Sadao's bosses (Mrswipez1 FF2 Server Opening!)

Post New Thread Reply   

Sadao
Old 01-27-2018 , 09:37   Sadao's bosses (Mrswipez1 FF2 Server Opening!)
Reply With Quote #1

Many many days later i have been training to be a boss creator for the freak fortress 2 game mode , i enjoyed it alot , so thanks to LordHomocide and Transit of Venus and nayoef for helping me out soo much , i really appreciate it.

Boss#1 : Ninja Scout (REMAKE)

(Download) + sub plugin (Download)

Born in a village .. raised and trained to be a swordsman fighter , born to be a real ninja.. he came here to avenge his family that has passed away.

His Abilities:
Class: Scout
Weapon: Half-Zatochi ( no , don't think you can one shot him with the half zatoishi lol )
Charge Ability: Parkour
other special abilities: Can gain Invisibility by pressing RELOAD (Drains rage meter over time)
Fire magic attack after a lost life

Rage:
-Gains Cleavers ( 24 of them + does more than 150 dmg prob) + can be spamable
-Stuns sentrys around him ( for 8 seconds i think )
-gains uber for 5 seconds
-Stuns players for 4 seconds
He has 3 lives, on life lose he spawns clones

-------------

Boss#2 : Spookmaster bones

(Download)

An ancient spookmaster who raised from his grave to spook everyone and beat the sht outta them!

This boss is originally made by LordHomicide, please go to his thread and download the better version and the latest.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=330450

His Abilities:
Class: Sniper
Weapon: Club ( his boner )
Charge Ability: Brave jump
Other special abilities : Can spook you with an overlay on his rage.
Matrix attack for 4/5 seconds for one loss life
Spawns minions after losing a life.

Rage:
-Gains uber for 6 seconds (idk)
-Stuns sentry guns for 7 seconds ( idk probably )
-Stuns players for 7 seconds ( maybe )
-spooks you with an overlay
-EAR RAPE REEEEEEEEE

Credits goes to Lord Homocide for assisting in making this boss.

He has 2 lives.

Boss#3: BomberZ

(Download)

[POSTER IS MADE BY DERP SCOOT, ALL CREDITS GOES TO HIM!]

Bombs? you want it? here, heres a boss where he nukes the shit out of everyone.

Rage - > He taunts and exploded in a matter of seconds, stunning everyone and also gains haste powerup. (speed+attack speed_

2x lifes - > On life loss he gains a sticky launcher where it can also nuke everyone, big smoke explosions and also stuns and bleeds anyone that gets hit.

iron bomber - > He can basically do a lot of damage depending on the distance with his iron bomber, it can also stun people if anyone who shot midair!

Caber - > basically a fast meele swing with default damage, to counter anyone that has "explosion resistance."

Saysounds - > he has simple saysounds that is funny.

Charge ability -> Dynamic superjump

Revive markers - > can stay to 20 seconds, you can increase it if you want, can be configured anytime.

check CFG for health formula and etc and plugins thats required , enjoy!

Boss#4 : Silanos

[UPDATED x2] (Download)

NOTE : Ability hackplayer is finally fixed and now hes playable, the files are included in the download.

His Abilities :

Class : Spy
Weapon : Australium knife + cloak + grappling hook
Charge ability : Teleport
Other abilities : tf2 conditions infection (Drains rage overtime) + hacking players ( Costs rage to use )

Rage :

Teleport - > you'll teleport to a random player and stun everyone for a matter of seconds.
Australium ambassador - > 30 clips of default dmg against players and decent damage against buildings.
No knockback - > You'll receive knockback immunity after raging, for 10 seconds.
Point teleport - > Press m3 and look at somewhere with your crosshair and click m3 to instantly teleport.

//Textures is from WitchyGmod , credits goes to her and FutureSonic The Hedgehog for applying textures for the model <3

Boss#5 : Samurai Soldier

(Download) ( The plugins thats required is included in the download! )

Also i'd like to thank JuegosPablo for fixing his robe and model! much appreciated.

His abilities :

On hitting a player , they get bleed for one second!

His rage -> Stuns everyone for 1 second ( To alarm you for an incoming deflect ability )
+ Deflect damage to players ( 8 seconds )

Charge ability: Brave jump

Specials (R Key) Receive mini crits while it drains rage overtime! Textures were made by a sfm youtuber.

Boss#6 : Golden saxton hale (Saxxy)

(Download) Updated: 1/1/2021
(Download Skinchanger) Updated: 1/4/2021
A gameplay can be found there Here

NOTE: Remove "blocked" "1" to make this boss appear on the ff2boss menu, skinchanger is also required to make the boss into the saxxy!

His abilities :

Class: Soldier
Weapon: fists (changed kill feed to fists and renamed weapon to its original )
Charge ability: Brave jump
Other abilities: Lunge (Launch at a player and deal some damage to them), Slam (Jump high and press m3 to slam into the ground to cause an earthquake)
Berserk (You'll get no knockback with autoclick and set people on fire while hitting them with low damage.)

this boss IS stronger than the original saxton hale, more hp and more crit resistance.

You can turn players to gold aswell, the more people you kill, the more bigger your eyes will shine.

Boss#7 : Vernce

(Download)

NOTE: Heres the turn to ice plugin (Download)

Vernce.. silanos's twin brother.. both of them look the same, they were separated before.. and now they will meet again.. soon.. (Silanos duo)
Vernce is a ice type user, freezes his opponents and also able to steal their primary weapons.

His abilities:

Specials: Is able to freeze anyone that he kills.
Class: Spy
Weapon: Spycicle
Rage: Freeze all and stun everyone for 3 seconds gain invisiblity and also able to steal PRIMARY weapons, in additon the stolen weapons receive 20% damage bonus.
Lives: 2x ( On life loss he spawns a ion cannon that can explode after 2 seconds.
Super jump: Dynamic super jump
Second weapon : Cloak ( will replace it with dead ringer if the bug for dead ringer is fixed. )
Also, his weapon glows snow powder, so i can add more extra ice to it. ;)

Credits:
I would like to thank FutureSonic The hedgehog for adding textures and recoloring the model, i appreciate it man.
Also naydef, for fixing the config and making a subplugin especially for this boss. (turning people into ice if killed)

Boss#8 : Max

(Link was taken down)
Max and sam.. we all know them, our favorite characters to watch.. the freelance police./URL] [FIXED MODEL ERROR]

His abilities:

Class: Heavy ( max ) Engineer (Sam)
Rage: Teleport + Uber + stun and one shot pistol (lugermorph) that has 3 ammo on it.
Specials: Convert RED team to BLU to make them fight eachother.
Charge ability: Teleport.
Weapon: Fists
Lives: x2 on life loss he summons his friend sam with alot of hp and a revolver ( big kill ) that has 20% damage bonus.

Keep in mind, this boss is scaled and can go through in small areas!

Credits:
-Naydef for helping me out in the config and making a plugin where it plays a sound for sam when he kills some one.
-Lord homicide for rigging this model to heavy and rigging sam to engineer.
-Max ( Owner of nec gaming ) for picking the sounds that he'd like to use.

Boss#9 : Picaro

(Download)

Another one of those "rocket" hell bosses, this boss is too over powered! add it if you want to.

His abilities:

Class: Soldier
Weapon: Fists // Does high damage against buildings and gains crits every kill.
Rage: Hell fire + rocket launcher// OP thats spammy asf + no knockback immunity.
Specials: Grappling hook that can hook people and rape em.
Charge ability: Brave jump, but can be spammed
Lifes: x2 // on life loss he changes models and also spawns a ion cannon and receives crits and knockback immunity for a few seconds.

Since this boss is really over powered, i might aswell add revive markers which medics can also revive dead people.

Credits:-
Juegospablo for informing about the model not having a .phy file and the file names were not small letter.
Naydef for allowing me to test it on his server to make sure if its working alright.

Boss#10 : Thanatos (Death)

(Download)

Thanatos.. from persona 3 the persona that we always loved back in the old rpg days.. hes now here to go to ff2.

Abilities:
Class: Sniper
Weapon: Half zatoishi // Does bleed damage
Rage: Crits and fog, invisbility and no knockback and also stun.
Specials: Press R to shoot a beam that drains your rage!
Charge ability: Brave jump. // Dynamic.

This boss is pretty scary to fight against, so fight on your own risk. ;)

Spooky from BGRU for rigging the model for me, i appreciate it alot, thanks.
Nolo001 for helping me fix the stupid beam when it also crashes me.

Boss#11 : MLG Spy

(Download)

MLG Spy.. i decided to make a spy version because it seems to get quite popular and loved by players, so here it is! Your croissant smoker!
This boss was private for a very long time but i decided to release it right now, and you may ask why did i not release it sooner? it's simple.
i'm a retired boss maker and im pretty much just lazy ahaha, anyways lets get straight to the point!

Main Weapon: Australium knife (Added killstreak effects)

Abilities:
Class: Spy
Rage: Colorized uber + stun + Australium ambassador with added killstreak effects
Specials: overlay
Charge ability: Brave jump. // Dynamic.

Note: if overlay does not work, that's completely fine its optional if you'd like to add one on your own.

JuegosPablo for applying Golden ambassador to his leggings.

Boss#12 : Onimusha (Private) MRswipez1's Original Hale

Due to recent events of theft i've decided to publicly announce that i'm the original creator of the onimusha, and ofcourse a group of people helped me that includes Nolo001, Lord homicide, MrSwipez1, Naydef.

If you'd like to see what happened, please read the latest comment.

more information will be released soon on this boss.

While you're here, check out MRswipez1's youtube channel, hes a very good content creator. (ClickHere)

MRswipez1's OG Freak Fortress 2 Server!

Hey everyone, MRswipez1 and i and a group of people developed a FF2 server for everyone to join and enjoy plenty of bosses that is on our server, come check it out!

IP : 104.248.244.5:27016
Discord: https://discord.gg/8wJCd5CBmq
Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/FiercestWarriors

Enjoy!!!!!!

Last edited by Sadao; 09-12-2021 at 03:14. Reason: ok
Naydef
Old 01-28-2018 , 05:09   Re: FF2 Sadao's bosses ( NEW BOSSES )
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuegosPablo View Post
download links?
You see (Download)?

Steam:
naydef
Sadao
Old 01-28-2018 , 05:54   Re: FF2 Sadao's bosses ( NEW BOSSES )
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuegosPablo View Post
download links?
Under the picture theres ( Download )
Sadao
Old 03-01-2018 , 11:21   Re: FF2 Sadao's bosses ( NEW BOSS : BOMBERZ ) Last update : 3/1/2018
Reply With Quote #4

Bump : New boss added -> BomberZ
LordHotPocketHomicide
Old 03-01-2018 , 13:20   Re: FF2 Sadao's bosses ( NEW BOSS : BOMBERZ ) Last update : 3/1/2018
Reply With Quote #5

Lookin' pretty good
Professional retard. I might borrow some code, but I always try to give credit when I do! If you've noticed I've borrowed some of your code, and you have a problem with that, please add me on Steam and let me know so I can correct the problem as soon as possible!
epicwindow
Old 03-01-2018 , 14:57   Re: FF2 Sadao's bosses ( NEW BOSS : BOMBERZ ) Last update : 3/1/2018
Reply With Quote #6

i am not sure if balancing op bosses with revival markers is a good idea
AnubisTF2
Old 03-01-2018 , 15:25   Re: FF2 Sadao's bosses ( NEW BOSS : BOMBERZ ) Last update : 3/1/2018
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicwindow View Post
why? I did it on my server.
Ive only found two bugs that the creator doesnt want to fix, and thats that the revive markers dont work on the first boss round, and that if someone was a minion, die, and are revived, they will have a lot of health

maybe these were bugs only my server, idk, but thats what I found
Old 03-01-2018 , 22:35   Re: FF2 Sadao's bosses ( NEW BOSS : BOMBERZ ) Last update : 3/1/2018
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Well i want it to be a challenging boss.

hes extremely over powered , you'd get one shotted by his meele or his grenade launchers , he also has a sticky bomb launcher that also does higher damage.
epicwindow
Old 03-02-2018 , 00:52   Re: FF2 Sadao's bosses ( NEW BOSS : BOMBERZ ) Last update : 3/1/2018
Reply With Quote #9

since normal hales already gets like 200% more dmg you usually one shots people anyway,and the ones who benefit from not getting one shot are:
>heavies which they really need it given how defenseless they are in mobility
>dead ringer spy after the dr nerf

secondly i dont know if there is a limit of medic class like for blitzkreg and if there isnt it would turn into revive fortress 2 lol

imo i wouldnt say slapping revive markers on an op boss would make it instantly balanced

Last edited by epicwindow; 03-02-2018 at 00:55.
Sadao
Old 03-02-2018 , 08:36   Re: FF2 Sadao's bosses ( NEW BOSS : BOMBERZ ) Last update : 3/1/2018
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
since normal hales already gets like 200% more dmg you usually one shots people anyway,and the ones who benefit from not getting one shot are:
>heavies which they really need it given how defenseless they are in mobility
>dead ringer spy after the dr nerf

secondly i dont know if there is a limit of medic class like for blitzkreg and if there isnt it would turn into revive fortress 2 lol

imo i wouldnt say slapping revive markers on an op boss would make it instantly balanced
Hm , well what do you suggest the changes for the boss again?

i'd like to hear them.