Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

NS: Roll the Dice (v0.9.0)

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Natural Selection        Category:   Fun Stuff        Approver:   twistedeuphoria (82)
karlos
Veteran Member
Old 11-09-2004 , 17:24   NS: Roll the Dice (v0.9.0)
Reply With Quote #1

Code:
/* * NS Roll the dice plugin * * By White Panther and mICKE * * This Plugin gives players prizes when they Roll the Dice * * Comments: *   Any say * commands can only be used by clients, NOT SERVER CONSOLE * * Credits: *   - Depot        - his assistance in getting bugs fixed *   - CheesyPeteza - For help with fake_damage *   - Ludwig van   - rips from his plugins * * Commands: *   say rolldice / rollthedice / the dice *   say_team rolldice / rollthedice / roll the dice *   say vote_rtd / vote_roll / vote_dice * * Changelog: * v 0.7.4c: *   - Initial beta * * v 0.7.7c: *   - fixed: *      - alien who got crappy weapon, still got his normal weapon *      - marine could pickup his old weapon after getting crappy weapon *      - fixed bug for 32 players *      - message hud display was fading in and out *   - changed: *      - cvar names (to recognize them being from Roll the Dice) *      - some cvar values *      - kills by time bomb are shown *      - now u can have multiple timer prizes (if u manage to get them ;) ) * * v0.7.9: *   - fixed: *      - bug with constant godmode/noclip *      - setting stealth time to 0 (= no time limit) acted as being disabled *      - menu did not disappear once voted *      - when RtD started disabled and been enabled by vote, timer prizes were bugged *      - diabling RtD by vote did not remove a players prizes *      - CO: when winning JP/HA players lost their upgrades * * v0.8: *   - changed: *      - moved from pev/set_pev to entity_get/entity_set (no fakemeta) * * v0.8.4b: *   - fixed: *      - error with slapdisease *      - aliens could see marines with stealth *      - minor errors with hud text *   - added: *      - define to either kill or unstuck player after noclip *      - cvar to only allow RTD on specific mode *   - changed: *      - drunken can now be set as a timer prize too (default is none timer prize) * * v0.8.6: *   - fixed: *      - crash with stealth *      - rtd_vote_mode was acting wrong *   - changed: *      - some tweaks * * v0.8.7: *   - fixed: *      - no more godmode/noclip for 1 sec even if time set to zero *      - spawnprotect will not interfer with godmode anymore *   - changed: *      - code improvements * * v0.8.7b: *   - fixed: *      - bug with compiling option "kill_if_stuck" * * v0.9.0: *   - fixed: *      - some bug fixes *   - changed: *      - partly rewritten *      - removed fun module *      - added fakemeta */ #include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <engine> #include <fakemeta> #include <ns>

this on is based on the roll dice i made once
but in this version mICKE and i added many new things, fixed buges and much more, also its mvm compatible

Previous downloads: 2648
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (ns_rtd.sma - 4230 views - 45.7 KB)

Last edited by karlos; 03-10-2007 at 13:21.
mICKE
Old 11-09-2004 , 17:28  
Reply With Quote #2

I am the other guy who made it.

Please Tell us what you think of the plugin. Good or bad things, we will listen. Everything to make the plugin better

The thing im really want to know is what you thing of the prizes? Shall we add something new? Shall we take away something? Shall we change something?

Let us know.

Best Regards mICKE
Send a message via ICQ to mICKE
Silent-Er@sEr
Old 11-11-2004 , 09:38  
Reply With Quote #3

Adding it right now will let you know
Send a message via AIM to Silent-Er@sEr Send a message via MSN to Silent-Er@sEr Send a message via Yahoo to Silent-Er@sEr
Silent-Er@sEr
Old 11-11-2004 , 10:24  
Reply With Quote #4

first the mvm team2 does not get the heaveyarmor or jetpack when it says they won them OTHER WISE I LOVE THE NEW THINGS ADDED!
Send a message via AIM to Silent-Er@sEr Send a message via MSN to Silent-Er@sEr Send a message via Yahoo to Silent-Er@sEr
karlos
Veteran Member
Old 11-11-2004 , 11:53  
Reply With Quote #5

fixed, sry it was something that remained from ns b4 and i tought they have not changed it
but they did
Old 11-11-2004 , 12:11  
Reply With Quote #6

ok i will install again also support weapons as a skulk gave me nothing

OK you have it set not to even show support unless you have hive 2 ablity
so it does work,
Silent-Er@sEr
Old 11-11-2004 , 14:57  
Reply With Quote #7

ok serious exploit in you no clip into the hive and keep shooting please add a /stuck command to the noclip like after no clip is ended it unstucks you a few times to make sure your not insomething
speedy112790
Old 11-13-2004 , 18:48  
Reply With Quote #8

How do you install it
karlos
Veteran Member
Old 11-15-2004 , 07:22  
Reply With Quote #9

hotfix
voting was only successful with 1 or 2 players, having more player ended in no option winning ever
Old 01-14-2005 , 10:30   Please code a timer into stealth mode.
Reply With Quote #10

I have found that some players exploit stealth mode by hiding in dark out of the way places and easily racking up kills. Indeed I have seen players survive close to 10 minutes without dying that had stealth mode.

Please incorporate a timer into this option to avoid possible exploitation.