[Question] queue waiting list

Post New Thread Reply   

klippy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-22-2021 , 11:20   Re: [Question] queue waiting list
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoisnext View Post
Hi, is there a plugin like on Minecraft has queue to join, you have to wait for the person before you i have a link how that looks like but i don't know if this site allows 3th party pages/links.

-Or it can be done somehow with B flag but to not have reserved slot becuse its 10 slot server (mix) help me please

-Queue is a queue plugin that will prevent players from spam-joining a server, or will queue players when the server is full/restarting
As far as I know, Minecraft doesn't have such a feature in the client either. What you are probably referring to is one of the plugins using BungeeCord, which means that when player are put in a queue they are actually on another server, not the main one. But it's just me guessing at this point - you should just post how it looks like in Minecraft.

Last edited by klippy; 03-22-2021 at 11:20.
pedrotski
Old 03-22-2021 , 12:01   Re: [Question] queue waiting list
Reply With Quote #12

We have a system we custom built using REST API that will do this, but you will need 2 servers setup. We will be releasing it on Github soon once its finished.
Old 03-22-2021 , 20:59   Re: [Question] queue waiting list
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEarthQuake View Post
You could trying asking Valve!
this was funny

like valve cares

it is not a good idea to have a mix server on 10 slots, i have a couple and they all have 12 slots
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 03-22-2021 , 23:27   Re: [Question] queue waiting list
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEarthQuake View Post
Source does that. It makes a box to automatically connect when somebody leaves a full server. That is a client-side feat. You could trying asking Valve!
That exists in Half-Life games too but that's not what the OP is asking for. The OP is asking for something more complex that requires extra logic other than "first come, first served".

Last edited by fysiks; 03-22-2021 at 23:29.
Whoisnext
Old 03-23-2021 , 06:50   Re: [Question] queue waiting list
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by KliPPy View Post
As far as I know, Minecraft doesn't have such a feature in the client either. What you are probably referring to is one of the plugins using BungeeCord, which means that when player are put in a queue they are actually on another server, not the main one. But it's just me guessing at this point - you should just post how it looks like in Minecraft.
I think its from BungeeCord, But i didn't know that you need 2 servers, Thanks for the explanation this makes much more sense to me now, I can send you in pm what i mean and from where i got the idea but i don't know if i can share 3th party links, Check PM.