Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Plugin: Ispy

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Fun Stuff       
Girthesniper
Old 05-05-2004 , 23:23   Plugin: Ispy
Reply With Quote #1

This plugin basicly adds a bit of "FUN" to counter-strike. It's so cool, AMX selects a person at random and they are the SPY for that round. Then they get spawned into the opposite players base. The script generates objectives for you to do. I'd like to thank Jonhy for helping me fix this script and converting it to AMXx. I LOVE U JOHNY! j/k, but yea hes a really great guy. Thanks alot man.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (ispy.sma - 719 views - 23.4 KB)
File Type: zip ispy.zip (339.3 KB, 446 views)
Girthesniper
Old 05-06-2004 , 15:43  
Reply With Quote #2

so johny, what do you think of the new .mp3?
rex
Old 05-07-2004 , 00:20  
Reply With Quote #3

good job Girthesniper, i love this plugin.
i am still running the old one. will download and try this new version now.
Send a message via MSN to rex
Martel
Old 05-07-2004 , 09:30  
Reply With Quote #4

OMG, at last! Thx guys for this great piece of work.

I hope it's bug free, though.
Girthesniper
Old 05-07-2004 , 18:50  
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martel
OMG, at last! Thx guys for this great piece of work.

It works great. its so much fun. If u play with bots they know ur the spy and kill you.
Girthesniper
Old 05-07-2004 , 18:51  
Reply With Quote #6

guys please rate this plugin so it gets shown on the plugin search engine!
rex
Old 05-07-2004 , 20:33  
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girthesniper
It works great. its so much fun. If u play with bots they know ur the spy and kill you.
i tested this with bots and they don't shoot me. the bots on my team do. its not much fun with bots because you can just start shooting as soon as you spawn. great fun without bots, ever better fun when a newbie comes online

one little thing i found last night while playing.
i was on a custom map and it tried to make me a spy, however there where no free spawn places(ispy debug), so i didn't become a spy, and didn't get a mission. that was okay but at the end of the round it slapped me and said i didn't complete my mission.
not a big bug, but it could be a pain sometimes.

this might just be me, but i think it would be good if when you become the spy it displays a hud message telling you who your target is.

also for ppl who use custom models this might be helpfull.
its from the old (amx)fourm thread.
in ispy.sma change this

Code:
public plugin_precache() {     precache_sound("ispy/007.mp3")     //precache_sound("player/heartbeat1.wav")     /* you can use other force modes but only for models */     force_unmodified(force_exactfile,{0,0,0},{0,0,0},"models/player/arctic/arctic.mdl")     force_unmodified(force_exactfile,{0,0,0},{0,0,0},"models/player/gign/gign.mdl")     force_unmodified(force_exactfile,{0,0,0},{0,0,0},"models/player/gsg9/gsg9.mdl")     force_unmodified(force_exactfile,{0,0,0},{0,0,0},"models/player/guerilla/guerilla.mdl")     force_unmodified(force_exactfile,{0,0,0},{0,0,0},"models/player/leet/leet.mdl")     force_unmodified(force_exactfile,{0,0,0},{0,0,0},"models/player/sas/sas.mdl")     force_unmodified(force_exactfile,{0,0,0},{0,0,0},"models/player/terror/terror.mdl")     force_unmodified(force_exactfile,{0,0,0},{0,0,0},"models/player/urban/urban.mdl")     force_unmodified(force_exactfile,{0,0,0},{0,0,0},"models/player/vip/vip.mdl")     /* probably is already set to 1.0 */     set_cvar_float("mp_consistency",1.0)     /* give some output */     server_print("Forcing unmodified files activated in I Spy.") }
to this
Code:
public plugin_precache() {     precache_sound("ispy/007.mp3")     //precache_sound("player/heartbeat1.wav")     /* you can use other force modes but only for models */     //force_unmodified(force_exactfile,{0,0,0},{0,0,0},"models/player/arctic/arctic.mdl")     //force_unmodified(force_exactfile,{0,0,0},{0,0,0},"models/player/gign/gign.mdl")     //force_unmodified(force_exactfile,{0,0,0},{0,0,0},"models/player/gsg9/gsg9.mdl")     //force_unmodified(force_exactfile,{0,0,0},{0,0,0},"models/player/guerilla/guerilla.mdl")     //force_unmodified(force_exactfile,{0,0,0},{0,0,0},"models/player/leet/leet.mdl")     //force_unmodified(force_exactfile,{0,0,0},{0,0,0},"models/player/sas/sas.mdl")     //force_unmodified(force_exactfile,{0,0,0},{0,0,0},"models/player/terror/terror.mdl")     //force_unmodified(force_exactfile,{0,0,0},{0,0,0},"models/player/urban/urban.mdl")     //force_unmodified(force_exactfile,{0,0,0},{0,0,0},"models/player/vip/vip.mdl")     /* probably is already set to 1.0 */     set_cvar_float("mp_consistency",1.0)     /* give some output */     server_print("Forcing unmodified files activated in I Spy.") }

keep up the good work mate.
Send a message via MSN to rex
Girthesniper
Old 05-07-2004 , 21:13  
Reply With Quote #8

bah, i play on CS:CZ, and those bots are a PAIN. they awlays HS you. But if you decrease the dif, they suck ass "basicly free-kills."
Martel
Old 05-10-2004 , 03:14  
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Well, just as I thought. The bug from the recent version persisted - I mean the spy spawns in the wall (or in the floor) from time to time. This version is far better, though, because it's not happening every time and the spy spawns at some specific location instead of (0,0,0).

Is some user feedback useful to you? Should I turn the debug on? Would you like to get some more specific info?
Girthesniper
Old 05-10-2004 , 16:06  
Reply With Quote #10

Never happend to me. I always spawn in the correct location. I'm using Condition Zero. Could you be more specific in detail/give us a screen shot and/or demo?