Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CS:S DM 0.82 Released

Post New Thread Reply   

BAILOPAN
Old 01-10-2006 , 03:42   CS:S DM 0.82 Released
Reply With Quote #1

This is a quick-fix for a crash bug. You can get CS:S DM 0.82 from the downloads page.

I have also put up a CS:S DM Official Server at dp.tcwonline.org:27015, or 82.165.182.134:27015. It has 66 ticrate, FFA, and physics props stripped.

Changelog:
Code:
 - Fixed a bug where using bots would crash CS:S DM.
Old 01-10-2006 , 09:17  
Reply With Quote #2

Got it fired up on my system, so far so good. The bots now get weapons other than pistols, and the system hasn't crashed. Great job!
Send a message via ICQ to Pred Send a message via AIM to Pred
imported_davidov
Old 01-10-2006 , 12:33  
Reply With Quote #3

well everything seems to work fine now, until the next f*cking valve update...
pbjpb
Old 01-10-2006 , 14:23  
Reply With Quote #4

nice. thanks BAILOPAN you're the fukkin man!
CyberRob
Old 01-10-2006 , 15:53  
Reply With Quote #5

do i just replace the dll file to get the update

Sorry im a noob!
LyteFly
Old 01-10-2006 , 19:50  
Reply With Quote #6

Things are looking real good on my Win server. I have all my mods and scripts running again. The only issue I am seeing is when you spawn the first time on a map, you commit suicide and start with -1. Pick your skin and bam. This is minor and we are enjoying DM again. Maybe something I have set that is causing it.

In reference to the comment about the next Valve update, I'm sure noone hates updates more than BAILOPAN.

Thanks for the mod man.
BAILOPAN
Old 01-10-2006 , 20:27  
Reply With Quote #7

yes that's a known bug but it's not serious. just choose your model faster for now :p
Old 01-12-2006 , 23:46  
Reply With Quote #8

I have one small minor problem brought up by 1 of the players in our CS:S DM FFA50 competition on Wednesdays.. I didnt notice till they pointed it out.. its to do with team mates been visible on the radar..

Is there anyway to disable the radar on the server at all or to make sure that team mates & enemies arn't shown in the FFA mode?

Also BAILOPAN did you manage to come up with an idea on how I can stop a map on the 30min mark? (outlined in the How to Block Rounds thread)..
lex_talionis
Old 01-13-2006 , 10:19  
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAILOPAN
yes that's a known bug but it's not serious. just choose your model faster for now :p
BAILOPAN,

So regarding this...it's not a bug per-say; rather, more of just a conflict with Mani-Skins and CS:S DM.

I have just one public CT and one public T model (zombie reskin) since I run FFA, and I have GoreMod running too. So my goal was to have all people who join to have this skin forced which is possible with Mani:

Code:
mani_skins_force_public 1	// 0 = Dont force first skin in list for public player, 1 = Force first skin in list on public player
Now this didn't seem to take, so I then turned this on:

Code:
mani_skins_force_choose_on_join 1	// 0 = No menu on team join, 1 = show skin chooser on team join, 2 = show settings menu on team join
Now, this almost works, but as soon as you spawn you see the skin AMX menu for a brief second and then the CS:S DM menu pops up. So the Mani Skin menu isn't visable long enough for client to choose.

Anyway, for now everyone just has to use their settings menu to select their skin.

On a very positive note...I had a friend over last night during my server's FFA DM and both him and I laughed so hard it hurt. I have never seen such chaos when there are zombie gore ct/t skins running around killing everyone, with GoreMod on and skulls and backbones scattered everywhere

Thanks,
Lex