Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]

Post New Thread Reply   

daleGEND
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-24-2016 , 15:13   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #941

Is there anyone actively working on developing this further on github? I've checked most public repo's and it doesn't look like anyone is doing any extensive work. Just curious in case I'm blind

Feel free to add me on STEAM as well: https://steamcommunity.com/id/b0r3d
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 10-24-2016 , 15:42   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #942

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleGEND View Post
Is there anyone actively working on developing this further on github? I've checked most public repo's and it doesn't look like anyone is doing any extensive work. Just curious in case I'm blind
What else are you looking for from this, out of curiosity?
Old 10-24-2016 , 15:44   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #943

Support for adding particles, custom gloves, and custom gloves por each playermodel you buy would be nice!
daleGEND
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-24-2016 , 16:25   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #944

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
What else are you looking for from this, out of curiosity?
I've had a few weird bugs popup where item categories specific for a certain flag has popped up for people on occasion. Not sure if that's because SourceBans is handling my authentication and it is still loading. Not 100% sure and of course, it's always nice to see active development. I can't imagine this thing is bug free. Of course I would love to see some new features added onto it.

Also, has the ZR human/zombie credits thing ever worked? Doesn't seem to work on my servers. At least it doesn't report that it works.

I've also heard that the store might be causing an issue with picking up weapons on specific ZE maps where you use your knife to pick up those in-map weapons. Not sure if anyone else has experienced that.

sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 10-24-2016 , 17:02   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #945

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
Support for adding particles, custom gloves, and custom gloves por each playermodel you buy would be nice!
Particles would be nice, I know someone made a plugin but wants to charge an ungodly amount for it, so in short... f that

Custom gloves module is here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=286360

Custom gloves per player model is already doable in the default Store, here is an example (add your own arguments such as price and team, obviously):

Code:
		"custommodel"
		{
			"model"	"models/player/custom/custommodel/custommodel.mdl"
			"arms"	"models/player/custom/custommodel/arms.mdl"
			"type"	"playerskin" 
		}
Can't say I know a ton about the ZE/ZR integration with this, if there are bugs that'd be neat if they could be fixed. I think Franc1sco made some fixes at some point, not sure if they were merged or not. As far as hearing about being bugs, only one way to find out - test it out yourself!

Last edited by sneaK; 10-24-2016 at 17:04.
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 10-24-2016 , 17:17   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #946

Quote:
Particles would be nice, I know someone made a plugin but wants to charge an ungodly amount for it, so in short... f that

Custom gloves module is here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=286360

Custom gloves per player model is already doable in the default Store, here is an example (add your own arguments such as price and team, obviously):

Code:
        "custommodel"
        {
            "model"    "models/player/custom/custommodel/custommodel.mdl"
            "arms"    "models/player/custom/custommodel/arms.mdl"
            "type"    "playerskin" 
        }
Can't say I know a ton about the ZE/ZR integration with this, if there are bugs that'd be neat if they could be fixed. I think Franc1sco made some fixes at some point, not sure if they were merged or not. As far as hearing about being bugs, only one way to find out - test it out yourself!
Oh so basically it's inside Zephyrus store already the thing about the custom gloves with the player? for example if i have this

Code:
            "Soldier (TF2)"
            {
                "model" "models/player/kuristaja/tf2/soldier/soldier_red.mdl"
                "team" "2"
                "price" "2500"
                "type" "playerskin"
            }
i'll just need to add "arms" "models/player/custom/custommodel/arms.mdl" with the custom glove and done? gonna try this asap!

Thanks!

And about particles, how much the guy ask? i mean, i've seen lots of videos with Store and that particle module, it shouldn't be so hard... right?
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 10-24-2016 , 17:20   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #947

Quote:
i'll just need to add "arms" "models/player/custom/custommodel/arms.mdl" with the custom glove and done? gonna try this asap!

Thanks!

And about particles, how much the guy ask? i mean, i've seen lots of videos with Store and that particle module, it shouldn't be so hard... right?
Exactly, just add the "arms" line.

I think the guy was asking $50 for the module. IMO that's super shitty, I wouldn't support someone trying to charge that much for a simple store addition. Stuff like that ends up being public within a few months anyways. It shouldn't be hard to create in theory, a couple standalone particles plugins exist if you search them up on here, and it would act considerably similar to the Trails module.

Last edited by sneaK; 10-24-2016 at 17:21.
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 10-24-2016 , 18:02   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #948

Quote:
Exactly, just add the "arms" line.

I think the guy was asking $50 for the module. IMO that's super shitty, I wouldn't support someone trying to charge that much for a simple store addition. Stuff like that ends up being public within a few months anyways. It shouldn't be hard to create in theory, a couple standalone particles plugins exist if you search them up on here, and it would act considerably similar to the Trails module.
Thanks, it worked, i found days ago a custom particle made by a guy, he made it free, https://youtu.be/jkhvad9c3lA?t=6 he also have many others for free, but sadly there's no way to implement that shit on Store, i tried to use a plugin that Francisco recommended me, https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...=2432926%C3%A7 tried to add it but i didn't work, since it says on console "Attempting to create unknown particle system 'final'" and dont get me wrong, all the necesary stuff were downloaded from the server, but it just doesnt seems to work.

Hopefully someone could add the module for this store, since there are lots of free particles and it will be a great implementation for all the servers!
Addicted.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-24-2016 , 18:50   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #949

Quote:
Thanks, it worked, i found days ago a custom particle made by a guy, he made it free, https://youtu.be/jkhvad9c3lA?t=6 he also have many others for free, but sadly there's no way to implement that shit on Store, i tried to use a plugin that Francisco recommended me, https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...=2432926%C3%A7 tried to add it but i didn't work, since it says on console "Attempting to create unknown particle system 'final'" and dont get me wrong, all the necesary stuff were downloaded from the server, but it just doesnt seems to work.

Hopefully someone could add the module for this store, since there are lots of free particles and it will be a great implementation for all the servers!
I have a module for particles that I use on my servers
daleGEND
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-24-2016 , 19:58   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #950

Is anyone else getting this in their error log:
Quote:
L 10/24/2016 - 066:24: [store.smx] Database connection is lost or not yet initialized.
L 10/24/2016 - 066:24: [store.smx] Database connection is lost or not yet initialized.
L 10/24/2016 - 066:24: [SM] Exception reported: Invalid database Handle 0 (error: 4)
L 10/24/2016 - 066:24: [SM] Blaming: store.smx
L 10/24/2016 - 066:24: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 10/24/2016 - 066:24: [SM] [0] SQL_TQuery
L 10/24/2016 - 066:24: [SM] [1] Line 280, C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Projects\store-plugin\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\zep hstocks.inc::SQL_TVoid
L 10/24/2016 - 066:24: [SM] [2] Line 3117, C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Projects\store-plugin\addons\sourcemod\scripting\store.sp::S tore_LogMessage
L 10/24/2016 - 066:24: [SM] [3] Line 2669, C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Projects\store-plugin\addons\sourcemod\scripting\store.sp::S tore_DisconnectClient
L 10/24/2016 - 066:24: [SM] [4] Line 1091, C:\Users\Computer\Desktop\Projects\store-plugin\addons\sourcemod\scripting\store.sp::O nClientDisconnect
L 10/24/2016 - 066:25: Error log file session closed.
When I go into my server though, the store is working fine.