Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Entity trigger teleport/redirect to new server (HUBmap)

Post New Thread Reply   

Hectik17
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-21-2017 , 03:22   Entity trigger teleport/redirect to new server (HUBmap)
Reply With Quote #1

Would it be possible to get a plug-in that places a entity on map coordinates to teleport/redirect to another server. So I can make a hub server that has portals to different game play cfg servers?

When you walk into them.

Maybe a certain mdl when touched tigers a redirect?
Natsheh
Veteran Member
Old 08-21-2017 , 06:47   Re: Entity trigger teleport/redirect to new server (HUBmap)
Reply With Quote #2

Connect command is no longer controlled by server..

Valve blocked sending connect cmds its client command now.
@VIP System 100% done !

Send a message via MSN to Natsheh Send a message via Skype™ to Natsheh
Old 08-21-2017, 07:05
Ayman Khaled
This message has been deleted by HamletEagle. Reason: Do not bypass the slowhacking filter
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 08-21-2017 , 09:38   Re: Entity trigger teleport/redirect to new server (HUBmap)
Reply With Quote #3

You can no longer redirect players. It's slowhacking and does not work.
Old 08-21-2017 , 18:37   Re: Entity trigger teleport/redirect to new server (HUBmap)
Reply With Quote #4

Well I was after a way to do this without changing a players cfg. Like making a portal on a map when you walk in to it ttigers a yes/no option or something to redirect to a pug or fun server.

And have the hub server used as a lobby where players can walk around. Also in the hub/lobby sever it'll be a custom map and have like market shop fronts with posters on the wall that tiger /rank or /forums. Can you gather what I'm imagining? This would be game breaking stuff if implemented. I know I can make the hub map. But u don't think there is a way to make a teleport redirect to a server ip. Only to another teleport location with in the same map. Need inervators to take a solution for this awesome idea I have.
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 08-22-2017 , 02:04   Re: Entity trigger teleport/redirect to new server (HUBmap)
Reply With Quote #5

its just that valve does not support redirect any more, since a lot of people was making fake servers just to fuk it up, and they decide to add on block list, but since they don`t fix anything up you can still redirect, but we are not allowed to tell how, i wish his game would still have good ppl willing to make it better and cool, its a shame that good coders are just around to criticise and not help much!
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 08-22-2017 , 12:07   Re: Entity trigger teleport/redirect to new server (HUBmap)
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsisd2 View Post
its just that valve does not support redirect any more, since a lot of people was making fake servers just to fuk it up, and they decide to add on block list, but since they don`t fix anything up you can still redirect, but we are not allowed to tell how, i wish his game would still have good ppl willing to make it better and cool, its a shame that good coders are just around to criticise and not help much!
How we criticize if we enforce the rules? Slowhacking/redirecting is not allowed. Valve blocked it for a reason and AlliedModders respect that decision.
How being able to mess with player configs and flood the master server with redirects is making this game good?

You don't need to slowhack clients to make cool plugins.

Last edited by HamletEagle; 08-22-2017 at 12:08.
Fr33m@n
Veteran Member
Old 08-22-2017 , 13:57   Re: Entity trigger teleport/redirect to new server (HUBmap)
Reply With Quote #7

Come on guys, there is no point about lying to people just because something is unwanted by valve and so forbidden here.

Faking the truth is something bad and a bad habit.

The correct and technical answer is valve blocked regular way to do it for the purpose of blocking redirection server. But the block have weakness and there is some workarounds. Anyway it's not here or from me that you will get support for that.

Last edited by Fr33m@n; 08-22-2017 at 14:02.
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 08-22-2017 , 14:07   Re: Entity trigger teleport/redirect to new server (HUBmap)
Reply With Quote #8

i say that in general HamletEagle,

i know a bit of simple coding that a learned as a hobby, sometimes you need something thats not hard to do for those who are advanced coders and you post and no one even answer you topic, you have to spend nights trying to fix it up yourself, i experienced this a lot, i love cs, but i dont have a lot of time to be a advanced coder since im a civil engineering and that takes most of my time.

i agree that floods in master servers are annoying and should be blocked, what i mean its that they dont make enough effort to block it, since the problem still exists, i see a lot, and i know its not hard to bypass the redirect, not that i want to break rules, i want them to make it better and more secure and fix stuff, since its not a free game, i only play steam only games

dont know if you get my point

Last edited by tarsisd2; 08-22-2017 at 14:09. Reason: grammar
JusTGo
Veteran Member
Old 08-22-2017 , 15:55   Re: Entity trigger teleport/redirect to new server (HUBmap)
Reply With Quote #9

this is not slowhacking, he said he will show a menu asking player Yes/No, i thought AM support this way.
Old 08-22-2017 , 16:16   Re: Entity trigger teleport/redirect to new server (HUBmap)
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusTGo View Post
this is not slowhacking, he said he will show a menu asking player Yes/No, i thought AM support this way.
For the regular non-blocked commands(like for example cl_forwardspeed). Officially redirect is blocked. We do not support the tricks to bypass the filter.

Quote:
i know a bit of simple coding that a learned as a hobby, sometimes you need something thats not hard to do for those who are advanced coders and you post and no one even answer you topic, you have to spend nights trying to fix it up yourself, i experienced this a lot, i love cs, but i dont have a lot of time to be a advanced coder since im a civil engineering and that takes most of my time.
I help as much as I can. But how do you think we learned? By spending nights trying to figure out stuff, no one gave us the knowledge.