Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

weapons skins client crash

Post New Thread Reply   

ayrton09_arg
Old 10-06-2019 , 15:05   weapons skins client crash
Reply With Quote #1

hello someone has the same problem like me? since i installed the plugin weapons.smx (!ws !knife)
i have crash client game when map is changing. I tested disable all plugins and also whole sourcemod disabled. Only weapons.smx crash client game when loading new map.

also tested: any plugin to fix the crash like (mapcrashfix etc) and nothing happend.

Last edited by ayrton09_arg; 10-06-2019 at 15:09.
Proz
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-07-2019 , 11:25   Re: weapons skins client crash
Reply With Quote #2

Too many skins getting precached on map change, don't think there is anything you can do unless you limit the amount of skins for clients.
mlov420
Old 10-10-2019 , 13:39   Re: weapons skins client crash
Reply With Quote #3

It's probably PTaH extension that's causing the problem. You are likely using an outdated PTaH extension, or it's gamedata is out of date. The !ws plugins rarely cause the crashes (or server not to start) but it's very common for PTaH to cause that extact problem. PTaH is a requirement of the ws plugins.

I would take a look at that. You can type 'sm exts list' in console to see what extensions are loading and which are failing.
ayrton09_arg
Old 10-13-2019 , 10:43   Re: weapons skins client crash
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlov420 View Post
It's probably PTaH extension that's causing the problem. You are likely using an outdated PTaH extension, or it's gamedata is out of date. The !ws plugins rarely cause the crashes (or server not to start) but it's very common for PTaH to cause that extact problem. PTaH is a requirement of the ws plugins.

I would take a look at that. You can type 'sm exts list' in console to see what extensions are loading and which are failing.
thanks for your answer, im used the latest ptha extension and the latest weapons plugins, now i deleted them from my server because of crash, here a pic of my exts.

https://ibb.co/DYM6PkG

Last edited by ayrton09_arg; 10-13-2019 at 10:44.