Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

SMLIB 0.11 BETA (over 300 Function Stocks) | updated 15.07.2011

Post New Thread Reply   

rulaman
Old 12-15-2014 , 11:51   Re: SMLIB 0.11 BETA (over 300 Function Stocks) | updated 15.07.2011
Reply With Quote #381

Hello,

I need to recompile some of my plugins which do use SMLIB 0.11 BETA, but unfortunately the Web-Based IDE/Compiler Link does not work any longer :
http://www.sourcemodplugins.org/smwebide/

Is there a new link?

Thanks
rulaman
berni
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 12-15-2014 , 12:00   Re: SMLIB 0.11 BETA (over 300 Function Stocks) | updated 15.07.2011
Reply With Quote #382

Hey rulaman,

I put it offline because it didn't work anymore after I moved the website to another server and also there weren't a lot of people using it.
I recommend downloading the Sourcemod compiler and smlib locally and compile it there. If you really want the web compiler back, I could try to get it back working next weekend.

~Berni

When people ask me "Plz" just because it's shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because it's shorter than "Yes"
powered by Core i7 3770k | 32GB DDR3 1886Mhz | 2x Vertex4 SSD Raid0
rulaman
Old 12-15-2014 , 13:14   Re: SMLIB 0.11 BETA (over 300 Function Stocks) | updated 15.07.2011
Reply With Quote #383

Ok, thank you for the info, berni.

I downloaded the Sourcemod Compiler and compiled it locally. Took some minutes to find out how it works, because I always only compiled online before - but it seems to work.
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-15-2014 , 14:26   Re: SMLIB 0.11 BETA (over 300 Function Stocks) | updated 15.07.2011
Reply With Quote #384

Quote:
Originally Posted by rulaman View Post
Hello,

I need to recompile some of my plugins which do use SMLIB 0.11 BETA, but unfortunately the Web-Based IDE/Compiler Link does not work any longer :
http://www.sourcemodplugins.org/smwebide/

Is there a new link?

Thanks
rulaman
Have you tried Asherkin's SPIDER?
Old 12-15-2014 , 16:03   Re: SMLIB 0.11 BETA (over 300 Function Stocks) | updated 15.07.2011
Reply With Quote #385

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
Have you tried Asherkin's SPIDER?

Argh..., too late. But I saved the link for the next time.

Thanky You!
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-01-2015 , 01:18   Re: SMLIB 0.11 BETA (over 300 Function Stocks) | updated 15.07.2011
Reply With Quote #386

I need a little guidance. I can't figure out why this is happening.

What is happening: When I use the attached sample plugin, which uses SMLib stocks, I successfully am given a weapon, but when I drop the weapon it says I dropped my knife. When I make a kill with that weapon, the game says I used a knife (in game message). Console says I used the proper weapon.

The game is CS:GO and the weapon with a lot of problems when using this method to give a weapon is the ssg08. When you use the scope and fire the weapon, the zoom remains zoomed in, which isn't normal.

I know I must be missing setting something simple, but the "knife" issue remains even when I use the plugin to give myself an ak47.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (test_give_weapon.sp - 209 views - 7.9 KB)
Old 01-01-2015 , 14:06   Re: SMLIB 0.11 BETA (over 300 Function Stocks) | updated 15.07.2011
Reply With Quote #387

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnTSCS View Post
I need a little guidance. I can't figure out why this is happening.

What is happening: When I use the attached sample plugin, which uses SMLib stocks, I successfully am given a weapon, but when I drop the weapon it says I dropped my knife. When I make a kill with that weapon, the game says I used a knife (in game message). Console says I used the proper weapon.

The game is CS:GO and the weapon with a lot of problems when using this method to give a weapon is the ssg08. When you use the scope and fire the weapon, the zoom remains zoomed in, which isn't normal.

I know I must be missing setting something simple, but the "knife" issue remains even when I use the plugin to give myself an ak47.
I tried your script, and ended up rewriting the whole thing myself, and I've got the same problem you're having, apparently the weapon had no recoil too, for my case.
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-01-2015 , 14:24   Re: SMLIB 0.11 BETA (over 300 Function Stocks) | updated 15.07.2011
Reply With Quote #388

If I use GivePlayerItem then the weapon_% acts as expected, but what I want to do is give the player the weapon, but when I give them a primary weapon, I don't want them to automatically switch to it.

Scenario:
In my KPD Ratio plugin, if a player reaches a certain KPD, it restricts certain weapons. What I want is if the player is using a pistol when they exceed the set KPD and the plugin removes the restricted rifle (AWP for example) and gives a replacement weapon (SSG 08 for example), I don't want the player to auto-switch to the SSG 08, which is what happens when I use GivePlayerItem.

The script I posted, using SMLib works great, sans that "knife" issue that part of the game thinks the weapon is. It's weird, the console shows that I made a kill with an SSG 08 (if that's the replacement weapon), but the in-game chat says I made a kill with a knife and gives me the knife kill bonus and if I drop the SSG 08, it says I just dropped my knife.

I'm guessing I'm missing a property to set on the entity when it is created, but I'm at a loss as to what property I need.

Maybe I'll add a request to the GivePlayerItem to have a bool:switchTo or something.

...:: TnT Edit ::...
Or maybe not. I'll mess around and see what work around I can come up with, unless Berni, or someone, knows what is missing to not make CS:GO treat this weapon like a "knife".

Last edited by TnTSCS; 01-01-2015 at 14:38.
tommy71394
Old 01-01-2015 , 22:13   Re: SMLIB 0.11 BETA (over 300 Function Stocks) | updated 15.07.2011
Reply With Quote #389

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnTSCS View Post
The script I posted, using SMLib works great, sans that "knife" issue that part of the game thinks the weapon is. It's weird, the console shows that I made a kill with an SSG 08 (if that's the replacement weapon), but the in-game chat says I made a kill with a knife and gives me the knife kill bonus and if I drop the SSG 08, it says I just dropped my knife.
The same is happening here, but in my case, the weapon spawned had no recoil, and the occasional 255 ammo glitch. Is this happening to you too?
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-05-2015 , 11:37   Re: SMLIB 0.11 BETA (over 300 Function Stocks) | updated 15.07.2011
Reply With Quote #390

CS:GO is one of the games that uses CEconItems, which makes me wonder if that's part of the problem.